g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Hi folks, I didn't play for many months, I remember I couldn't stand the repetition, clicking through the same things in school for hours to find all the scenes made me want to gouge out my eyes. Is it better in this matter since then? Any scene viewer, skip options etc?

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
Please add a manticore with a tailpussy into the game! When you are fighting it it would be cool if when you try to remove the tailpussy from your cock you prick yourself on the aphrodisiac spines on the outside of the tailpussy, so that even if you suceed you still get drugged/hallucinogen/aphrodisiac applied.

If you want to get even weirder you could add a bratty option to bite the tail, and if you bite it enough the tailpussy gets cut off her tail... but it turns out the tailpussy was a parasite all along and stays attached to your dick! Think of it as a major parasite like the ear parasite, something that deals much more arousal over time, adding drugged/hallucinogen etc and most importantly permanently increasing your penis sensitivity over time as your dick is exposed to the sensitizing fluids of the tailpussy parasite.

Reactions: Mrbeez

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Are there any joint scenes in the game involving the player and someone else getting fucked together? Would like to see something like in the cafeteria scene where Robin is getting picked on and the player can intervene, and if the player loses, both him/her and Robin get fucked together in the cafeteria instead of the scene just ending like it currently does. Been noticing most scenes that have the player with someone else like Robin or other love interests will just focus on the player getting fucked/bested even if someone else is with them.
It's possible to get swallowed by a snake while having a picnic with Robin. If you have the Tasty perk you can pull Robin into the snake's mouth with you as they try to save you and fuck them inside the snake while you both get molested by tentacles.

There's also certain scenes where love interests like Black Wolf and Whitney will participate in gangrape of the PC, but I don't think that counts for what you want.

Reactions: anon1010

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
It's possible to get swallowed by a snake while having a picnic with Robin. If you have the Tasty perk you can pull Robin into the snake's mouth with you as they try to save you and fuck them inside the snake while you both get molested by tentacles.

There's also certain scenes where love interests like Black Wolf and Whitney will participate in gangrape of the PC, but I don't think that counts for what you want.
How do you get the tasty perk?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
How do you get the tasty perk?
I've only ever gotten it by cheating (this game is way too damn grindy) but I *think* you have to be swallowed like 100 times or something.

EDIT: Looked it up on the wiki, apparently it's only 20 times. Which is not nearly as bad but will still take you hours and hours considering how rare vore encounters are in the world.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've only ever gotten it by cheating (this game is way too damn grindy) but I *think* you have to be swallowed like 100 times or something.

EDIT: Looked it up on the wiki, apparently it's only 20 times. Which is not nearly as bad but will still take you hours and hours considering how rare vore encounters are in the world.
Rare?
*Laughs in Robin's forest date*

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
How do you get better at fighting? Aside from taking dance lessons and wearing heels. I see there's a couple new "weapon" skills, but one's nothing but question marks and the other I have no idea how to recharge pepper sprays to build up

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How do you get better at fighting? Aside from taking dance lessons and wearing heels. I see there's a couple new "weapon" skills, but one's nothing but question marks and the other I have no idea how to recharge pepper sprays to build up
Spray method: Get as many sprays as you can then use 'em to fight. Refill them later with Kylar.

Beat 'em up method: You'll need fangs / horns / high heels with max physique to deal as much damage and the English skill is to apologize -> reset aggro which means they'd never hit you.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Jack_Shark

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
There are multiple ways to refill Pepper Spray:
  • Landry (at the Pub) will sell you refills
  • Kylar will sometimes give you refills at high Love
  • After you find the loft at the Orphanage, Kylar can be paid to install a Pepper Spray lab there, which will provide one Pepper Spray refill a week.
  • Apparently stealing from NPCs during encounters has a chance to provide a Pepper Spray refill.
  • You can refill the canisters by going back to where you found the canisters.
I believe the "????" Weapon Skill is connected to Alex's Farm. Remember that using Pepper Spray on humans raises Crime, regardless of whether they deserve it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There are multiple ways to refill Pepper Spray:
  • Landry (at the Pub) will sell you refills
  • Kylar will sometimes give you refills at high Love
  • After you find the loft at the Orphanage, Kylar can be paid to install a Pepper Spray lab there, which will provide one Pepper Spray refill a week.
  • Apparently stealing from NPCs during encounters has a chance to provide a Pepper Spray refill.
  • You can refill the canisters by going back to where you found the canisters.
I believe the "????" Weapon Skill is connected to Alex's Farm. Remember that using Pepper Spray on humans raises Crime, regardless of whether they deserve it.
I didn't know Landry refills too.
I want my sanity back...

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
The Mega-upload says that the files have been removed for "extreme content" and "your IP has been logged". Maybe the game oughtn't be on this forum?
ah ahahha hahhahah ah =)
Dude !
That game is a litle girl going in a litle walk on the park compared of some other on the website lol =)
so honestly fuck them
cause this website is not a corporation if you want to see some sm scene where people apologise like a bunch of litle you know what =) wrong place =)
But yeah don't listen to that crap this one of the few open world h game where you can play as a victim as a victimer, or as a good guy and so, so as alway hail to the creator for that damn fucking good work ! =)

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
BTW for the author, just a little question that you don't have to awser but if you can it would be great =)
about the minor important chracter, like for example, the smugler at renny estate, the black wolf, etc would they have more interaction with the player, and could we be abble to make peace or end renny estate ? =)
cause with the add of the prison in the future i would think that it would make sense that we could encounter at least the smugler because what he do, and may do for remmy, and yep black wolf is sadly not present enough i would say, especially compared to his closer counterpart, the great hawlk, even if black wolf have to take care of the pack it would be nice to add an interaction every evening =)

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes