Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Seeing the results of the survey, it feels like most people are either illiterate or are simply trying to push for favourite characters, seeing how the "Well implemented and it needs more work character" questions have very similar results. Thanks for great work and the new version, Vrelnir , keep it up! You and your team are champs!
Really? Looking at the results, the top three "best implemented" are Robin, Whitney and Eden, while the top three "most in need of new content/attention" are Black Wolf, Avery and Kylar.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I picked NPCs to be All Male option and the very first NPC I encounter is female so I get disappointed and shut the game down from the start.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I wish this game had more images. Maybe represent NPCs with character like the one player is, since it has many options for looks.

It's a shame that the map and the MC getting banged are pretty much the only images there are.

When it comes to text, the game is hot af, but the presentation could be better.
Vel has specifically said they do not want to make graphics for the NPCs (specifically the named ones) because they want people to be able to imagine them however they want to.

One thing I REALLY wish for, even if it's only available with cheats on, is the ability to fail skill checks on purpose.
I have a character with maxed out everything, so unless I go into cheats and tank my stats I just don't get to see certain scenes
Like, I throw the water baloon back at the car with 100% chance, I always escape when running away from dogs/stalkers etc
Give me more "let it happen" buttons.

Reactions: Arkus86

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I really hope that's there's going to be an event where we can set up bailey and have that fucker arrested and we get to take over the orphanage, since it's annoying to keep paying that douche increasing payments, like how the hell am I gonna collect 1000 for the week and increased to 2000/week and still have enough spending money for myself

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
I really hope that's there's going to be an event where we can set up bailey and have that fucker arrested and we get to take over the orphanage, since it's annoying to keep paying that douche increasing payments, like how the hell am I gonna collect 1000 for the week and increased to 2000/week and still have enough spending money for myself
You don't need to pay Bailey - it is possible beat them up, or you can live elsewhere and avoid passing out where they can get you, but I believe it was said a number of times that the human trafficking orphanage is there to stay, as part of its purpose is to create that pressure on the PC

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I really hope that's there's going to be an event where we can set up bailey and have that fucker arrested
The authorities in this shithole are too crooked to do that. Anyway, try doing the cafe quest. I've got 77,000 British money units in the bank mostly thanks to that.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Vel has specifically said they do not want to make graphics for the NPCs (specifically the named ones) because they want people to be able to imagine them however they want to.
What a dissapointment. That could still be achieved by just letting you customize them.

Or at least it could still have more silhouettes than we have at the moment.

I believe it was said a number of times that the human trafficking orphanage is there to stay, as part of its purpose is to create that pressure on the PC
It could still create the pressure for the long time, but it would make for a satisfiying ending for one of the plot points to be able to, once your skills are high and you make big bucks, take over the orphanage.

Maybe give a choice in how you run it, so you can even become like Bailey.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It could still create the pressure for the long time, but it would make for a satisfiying ending for one of the plot points to be able to, once your skills are high and you make big bucks, take over the orphanage.

Maybe give a choice in how you run it, so you can even become like Bailey.
Vel has also turned down similar suggestions in the past, saying that the game is about being the victim not the perpetrator. I believe this was said specifically about people wanting to be able to become the bully at school instead of getting bullied.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Is there a way to unlock everything in the scene viewer through a method akin to the VrelCoins cheat? Or maybe there is something in the cheat menu that unlocks everything?

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Bailey's downfall is probably the game's finale, you know you can always pleasure them out (super easy with high school marks)

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Vel has also turned down similar suggestions in the past, saying that the game is about being the victim not the perpetrator. I believe this was said specifically about people wanting to be able to become the bully at school instead of getting bullied.
Damn, that's a shame. Would say that's a huge waste for a game that's a sandbox, but it's their game I guess.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Damn, that's a shame. Would say that's a huge waste for a game that's a sandbox, but it's their game I guess.
I'd say once the game is "done" (if that's ever a thing) It's the type of thing that's super easy to mod, so if someone was so inclined they could write their own scenes and such.
The only trouble with modding it now is having to redo it all from scratch every new update
(At least I never figured out how to just inject new code from a separate file to prevent having to redo it all each update)

ChaoticSky

May 23, 2018
I have a question. I assume I'm just derping some setting somewhere... but why does my wardrobe not respect colour choices? Like if i have two pairs of heels that are differet colours for different outfits, when i click to wear the outfit it randomly picks which heels to equip, even the ones that are the wrong colour and not the ones i chose. Like a all-black outfit suddenly ending up with pink heels. Or a outfit where i have multiple of the same dress it just randomly equips different colours of the same dress that i own. How do i make it use the colours i picked?

• Haha
Reactions: atur

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I have a question. I assume I'm just derping some setting somewhere... but why does my wardrobe not respect colour choices? Like if i have two pairs of heels that are differet colours for different outfits, when i click to wear the outfit it randomly picks which heels to equip, even the ones that are the wrong colour and not the ones i chose. Like a all-black outfit suddenly ending up with pink heels. Or a outfit where i have multiple of the same dress it just randomly equips different colours of the same dress that i own. How do i make it use the colours i picked?
When you create a new outfit, there is a check box: "Save Clothes Colours in Set".

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes