buggzy313

May 31, 2019
anyone know any sugarcube things to get it so remy wont fuck with alexes farm and wont try kidnaping me

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
I have to ask, why is it that the Great Hawk can't help or find you when abducted to the farm? it's right at the edge of the marsh afterall. And you'd think being at max love/relationship with the hawk, they go out looking for you. You're outside all day, not hiding, they should eventually fly over and see you, or if you have the harpy mutation you should be able to bird-cry out for them, either at the farm, or when trying to flee it.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Well, I kinda like that the game doesn't have those goals. Because then the story would also need to have some updates, meaning plus one thing to worry about, while currently it's not a concern
It can always be an optional thing like... well, pretty much most of the game's content. It would definitely fit design wise.

Players already can ignore and never even encounter certain events or places, as well as not interacting or progressing with most of the named NPC's. So in that same spirit, you wouldn't have to worry about endings if you don't want to; some players who want to can try the challenge, while others who prefer to continue in the sandbox can do so as well.

Perhaps it's just a matter of semantics: calling these "endings" might give the wrong idea (although taking over the orphanage would certainly feel like an ending) but they would be basically new quests much like the current ones that you can progress with each named NPC or locations like the farm, with the difference being that those would be prove more challenging for PC's to pull off, but would have some kind of big pay-off and feel like you "beat" the game.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
There are random events at the orphanage that has a positive or negative effect on the orphans' "Rebelliousness" - this stat has no noticeable effects as of now I think, but could be an indication that a future uprising at the orphanage is planned. That's just conjecture on my part though, might be for something completely different.
Both Rebelliousness and Hope affect the random events at the Orphanage, and you need a positive Rebelliousness value to have a chance to get the event that supplies one of the Antiques for the Museum. It's also harder to raise Rebelliousness, as there are fewer events that raise it and more that lower it compared to Hope.

Reactions: kcj300

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i wonder if bellyriding will ever be added....id also love to see a horse breeding stall where u get straped in and allow the horses to take turns plowing ur holes (including throat)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is it possible to reverse any aspect of the cow transformation? Mentally or physically?
the animal TFs decrease over time, 1 point each night if you aren't wearing appropriate collar at midnight, so it will slowly undo itself completely if not maintained
additionally iirc a TF with more points has a priority so getting a different animal TF would be another way to go about it

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
the animal TFs decrease over time, 1 point each night if you aren't wearing appropriate collar at midnight, so it will slowly undo itself completely if not maintained
additionally iirc a TF with more points has a priority so getting a different animal TF would be another way to go about it
It does not matter how many points you have in which TF. Only I you loose one TF completely you can turn into something else.
But you can accelerate the decay: Getting a point in one TF removes a point for all other TFs.

doohoohoo

Feb 27, 2018
I love that tickling and foot stuff have been added to the game recently. I completely understand that it's really not for everyone which is what made it so much of a happy surprise. Is there any way of increasing the likelihood of tickling to happen more often during combat, or is it purely blind luck?

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Where in city you can rent house or find another home, except of orphanage? The boss of orphanage sold me to the cow farm, and when I run away from farm and return to home, he immediately sending me back to farm. :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Jaundice

Jul 8, 2020
Where in city you can rent house or find another home, except of orphanage? The boss of orphanage sold me to the cow farm, and when I run away from farm and return to home, he immediately sending me back to farm. :cry:
I think you can get abducted by the Black wolf/Giant Eagle and crash at their place.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Black wolf's wolf den
Eagle's Tower
Alex' Farm
Eden's forest home

Although I wish we can live in Doren's Flat or maybe give 'em romance options or something.
Student-Teacher relation fetish is a thing~~~

Reactions: Midge

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Anyone able to tell me how you actually get access to and upgrade the kennels at the farm?
Or like, how to ride a horse back to town for 'the horse show' at the brothel?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone able to tell me how you actually get access to and upgrade the kennels at the farm?
Or like, how to ride a horse back to town for 'the horse show' at the brothel?
For the horse: You have to work at Alex's farm until you clear 3 fields. Soon after, Remy and his goons will attack the farm, and after that scene, Alex will offer you co-ownership of the farm. After that, you should see an option to saddle a horse when outside at the farm. At this point, with enough deviancy, you should be able to elect to do the horse show at the brothel.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes