buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i wonder if bellyriding will ever be added....id also love to see a horse breeding stall where u get straped in and allow the horses to take turns plowing ur holes (including throat)
has vrelnir mentioned these two things possibly?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Although I wish we can live in Doren's Flat or maybe give 'em romance options or something.
I can't even remember when I met Doren last time. I guess you have to be cum stained and totally devastated during English lessons to trigger the event.
Cum stained? N.p. But I could not trigger the event during my last 3 incarnations... I miss Doren... I want more Doren content :cry:, even if it's platonic...

Reactions: kcj300

Tulipmarie

Jan 2, 2020
I would like to have some aktiv sex, like you can ask robin, what about sex? and than have active sex option. Like you have sex with robin not robin have sex with you. Than i would like to play as an penis charater. Now its more fun for me to play as an vagina charakter because of that.

Tulipmarie

Jan 2, 2020
I can't even remember when I met Doren last time. I guess you have to be cum stained and totally devastated during English lessons to trigger the event.
Cum stained? N.p. But I could not trigger the event during my last 3 incarnations... I miss Doren... I want more Doren content :cry:, even if it's platonic...
Feel hugged friend. Thats the reason i cheat.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
there's 3.2.4 on the blog, mostly bugfixes
This man's bugfixes are longer than most author's updates. The game is so complex already that it would be easy to get buried under the new ones each content update introduces. I don't think people appreciate how rare it is to do regular content updates AND maintenance.

• Kylar will no longer produce an infinite amount of panties if you've already taken them that day.
There go my plans to build a perpetual motion machine. Curse you, Vrel!

Last edited:

H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
idk if anyone else has encountered this, but during a saturday night around 10pm when you take eden out to the lake and walk around instead of getting on the raft, and after initiating a consensual encounter he (idk if eden's gender affected this, probably not) gets cloned like halfway through the encounter.

it was only that one time so far as of now but i thought i'd mention it in case no one has come across it lol i was really confused when i first saw it but yeah haha this was the day after a blood moon too so i dont think that had any involvement with the cloning

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Arkus86 ViviX12 Thanks for spreading the word!
ViviX12 Stamboulianz Thanks for the heads up on these issues.
It is a joy to see that more and more the smallest details are being touched or improved.

Nothing else (and this as a joke) for when the sex toys or more sexual positions during the encounters?
Since pregnancy is light years away.

In any case, thank you and have a good day.
I'm glad you like it. No ETA on the arrival of sex toys or more positions, or indeed pregnancy, I'm afraid. Don't want to promise anything while unsure.

I hope you have a good day as well.
Thanks for great work and the new version, Vrelnir , keep it up! You and your team are champs!
Thanks, and you're welcome!
One thing I REALLY wish for, even if it's only available with cheats on, is the ability to fail skill checks on purpose.
I have a character with maxed out everything, so unless I go into cheats and tank my stats I just don't get to see certain scenes
Like, I throw the water baloon back at the car with 100% chance, I always escape when running away from dogs/stalkers etc
Give me more "let it happen" buttons.
Intentionally failing skill checks should be easier to include since Lollipop Scythe's rework of skill code. Need to work out the best way to incorporate it though. Perhaps an attitude that sabotages your own skills, maybe with a reward for doing so?
I really hope that's there's going to be an event where we can set up bailey and have that fucker arrested and we get to take over the orphanage, since it's annoying to keep paying that douche increasing payments, like how the hell am I gonna collect 1000 for the week and increased to 2000/week and still have enough spending money for myself
I've plans for Bailey, but it relies on content that isn't implemented yet.
That's just gamey stuff though; it's just easy to break the game and earn shitloads of money once you know the best jobs or places to do it, but earning that much is not tied to the narrative at all since it's still a misery simulator in concept.

Maybe a fix for that would be to have a proper hardcore mode more difficult all around: reduce the money that can be earned (or exploited), remove the cap on Bailey's payments and let it increase infinitelly, etc.

Then again, the game wo0uld really benefit from having long-term "goals" or endings if you will: objectives that we can work towards and "win" the game. One of those endings could very well be you overthrowing Bailey and saving the orphanage but my guess is that since the game is in theory very early in development (despite the huge amount of content) Vrelnir didn't have time to implement those endings yet... tough I dunno if he ever plans to, or if DoL will always be just a sandbox with no proper endings.
The game lacks challenge for experienced players. I agree it would benefit from long-term goals for comfortable characters, even endings to work towards. A way to deal with Bailey seems a natural inclusion there.
I have to ask, why is it that the Great Hawk can't help or find you when abducted to the farm? it's right at the edge of the marsh afterall. And you'd think being at max love/relationship with the hawk, they go out looking for you. You're outside all day, not hiding, they should eventually fly over and see you, or if you have the harpy mutation you should be able to bird-cry out for them, either at the farm, or when trying to flee it.
More ways to escape Remy's farm are planned, and the Great Hawk will be involved in one of them.
This man's bugfixes are longer than most author's updates. The game is so complex already that it would be easy to get buried under the new ones each content update introduces. I don't think people appreciate how rare it is to do regular content updates AND maintenance.

• Kylar will no longer produce an infinite amount of panties if you've already taken them that day.
There go my plans to build a perpetual motion machine. Curse you, Vrel!
I have lots of help!

Sorry about your perpetual motion machine though.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm glad you like it. No ETA on the arrival of sex toys or more positions, or indeed pregnancy, I'm afraid. Don't want to promise anything while unsure.
No ETA but it will come right?
Say no more, I'll wait even if it'll be released the same day as Half-Life 3.

Reactions: kuno99

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Can you tell me what the "enable feet" setting does?
The variable is checked to wall off content for a scene running in the park, a scene with Kylar, a skullduggery scene on Danube St., one of the sold by Bailey scenes where they want you to be a foot stool, and in the main combat loop it should stop people from using their feet on you but not the other way around.

Reactions: throbzombie

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I couldn't find anything searching the thread and the wiki ... is it a bug that Alex Farm never produces anything for me? When I check stock, it's always empty. Or do I need to do SOMETHING to trigger that?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes