H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
I couldn't find anything searching the thread and the wiki ... is it a bug that Alex Farm never produces anything for me? When I check stock, it's always empty. Or do I need to do SOMETHING to trigger that?
you just have to buy the farm upgrades for the barn etc. and also you can use alex's fields to farm/grow stuff too

Reactions: rezaf
May 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save with the Farm mostly/entirely developed? My old saves vanished, had the farm almost entirely complete, really dont feel like grinding that whole thing over again but its my favorite part of it so far.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save with the Farm mostly/entirely developed? My old saves vanished, had the farm almost entirely complete, really dont feel like grinding that whole thing over again but its my favorite part of it so far.
Don't have a save for you but if you open the dev console and type in "SugarCube.State.variables.farm.clearing=0" without the quotations, it will 'complete' that stage of the farm. I can't remember how many fields there are to clear and you will have to re-enter it for each new field but it should take you very little time. (y)

Nightverge

Aug 3, 2017
There's an event chain at Alex's farm (take the road leading east from harvest street) that eventually allows you to milk yourself. Can't help you on the tan, I just disable that

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
you just have to buy the farm upgrades for the barn etc. and also you can use alex's fields to farm/grow stuff too
Thanks, since there clearly should be produce even before upgrading this wasn't so obvious to me.

I played on for a fair bit, but I'm coming to the conclusion that the farm is a pointless endeavour.
It's a massive time and money sink with little to show for it. I've cleared all the fields, but god knows how one should have enough time to keep them all producing. And nothing is profitable.
And on top of that, there's the constant attacks by Remy ... is there even a feasible way to bring encroachment down again?

Ruair

Dec 24, 2019
Thanks, since there clearly should be produce even before upgrading this wasn't so obvious to me.

I played on for a fair bit, but I'm coming to the conclusion that the farm is a pointless endeavour.
It's a massive time and money sink with little to show for it. I've cleared all the fields, but god knows how one should have enough time to keep them all producing. And nothing is profitable.
And on top of that, there's the constant attacks by Remy ... is there even a feasible way to bring encroachment down again?
Yeah the farm ends up becoming almost as bad as the docks and you have to pay for long wait times with little return.
You also have to keep going out to remy's estate and playing blackjack every few days to lower encroachment.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.3.1 is up on my blog. It adds a new love interest, Sydney the Faithful, along with many mechanical improvements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No ETA but it will come right?
Say no more, I'll wait even if it'll be released the same day as Half-Life 3.
It will come.
Vrelnir, please, Black Wolf is in desperate need of content...
Agreed.
I know this is just a small thing to nitpick but the open shoulder top... doesn't show the... shoulder tattoo...
Thanks for the heads up!

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Would someone be kind enough to tell me what to enter on the dev console for the security upgrades on Alex's Farm? I used the dev console to manually edit the clearing of the fields and to reduce the building times for the wall upgrades to 1 day and I don't know if I fucked up something or if it's a genuine bug but I cannot buy any upgrades beyond the wall and chicken coop.

Jun 25, 2017
Hmm
Would someone be kind enough to tell me what to enter on the dev console for the security upgrades on Alex's Farm? I used the dev console to manually edit the clearing of the fields and to reduce the building times for the wall upgrades to 1 day and I don't know if I fucked up something or if it's a genuine bug but I cannot buy any upgrades beyond the wall and chicken coop.
Hmm alright I'm pretty well versed in cheating at this point. I can't debug it cuz of course i can't, so if its truly a bug and your attached to any scenes you might get from building and completion might want to restart but if if not here's what i got.

SugarCube.State.variables.farm.barn=2
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.kennel=1
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.coop=2
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.stable=1
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.tower=2
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.wall=4
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.woodland=3

SugarCube.State.variables.farm.irrigation=
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.clearing=

SugarCube.State.variables.farm.build_timer=

SugarCube.State.variables.farm.milking

First 7 lines are upgrades, next line is irrigation which will which max will increase as you clear fields, than is clearing progress, and time left on currently building upgrade; lastly the chance to get caught playing with you self in the barn at night come morning.

Reactions: Teize

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Hmm

Hmm alright I'm pretty well versed in cheating at this point. I can't debug it cuz of course i can't, so if its truly a bug and your attached to any scenes you might get from building and completion might want to restart but if if not here's what i got.

SugarCube.State.variables.farm.barn=2
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.kennel=1
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.coop=2
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.stable=1
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.tower=2
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.wall=4
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.woodland=3

SugarCube.State.variables.farm.irrigation=
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.clearing=

SugarCube.State.variables.farm.build_timer=

SugarCube.State.variables.farm.milking

First 7 lines are upgrades, next line is irrigation which will which max will increase as you clear fields, than is clearing progress, and time left on currently building upgrade; lastly the chance to get caught playing with you self in the barn at night come morning.
Thank you so much! I probably should have been able to figure it out but I guess I was being dumb lol. Appreciate the help. (y)

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
hi guys i am new to this game so just asking is there any way to reduce the tan
It reduces naturally over time. If you're outside for long periods of time, like at the farm, wear a hat with the 'shade' attribute to prevent leathery skin.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes