rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
For now it's a constant battle with Remy but I'm guessing that there's going to be a big climax to the Remy/Alex conflict that'll give the farm more of a chance to thrive.
I hope that'll be the case, but at the time being it's a travesty. The farm expansion prices are so out of this world ridiculous it's not even funny. And the time and effort you have to put into running the farm only to get a harvest that end up selling for less than you can earn in a single evening at the massage parlor without even getting frisky only adds insult to injury.

Ah well, time to just re-shelve the game for a year or two I guess.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
anyone knows if we will ever be able to roll atop people trying to force themselves and pin them down ourselves to regain composure and control? ,because bein on your back or knees every scene without feeling like you can regain any inkling of control by being over them to pin them down or punch them feels weird...

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Good game, how to get money fast?
You'll have to cheat.

Sadly, there are no really decent money making opportunities in the game at all.

From what I understand, the chef job at the cafe is considered the best paid, but getting really high mileage requires a bunch of hoops to increase milk production and constant grinding of the minigame.

For some strange reason, there's no reliable access to prostitution, the closest you can get is the dancing, which is very tiring and somewhat random, and the shows, which can only run once a week.

In my opinion, the best bet is domus street. Early on, once you max out your school performance, which is easy, you can earn a couple of hundred bucks by knocking on houses looking for someone whose kid needs help with their homework. At A+, this will net you 100 every time. Later on, the masseur job at the spa is in my personal opinion the best money maker by far.
It's easy on the physique, has no minigame grind attached to it and can easily earn you a few hundred bucks in an evening after school, obviously more on weekends when you can work all day.

• Angry
Reactions: atur
Oct 6, 2019
For now it's a constant battle with Remy but I'm guessing that there's going to be a big climax to the Remy/Alex conflict that'll give the farm more of a chance to thrive.
Just build up the farm's defenses. Once you do, Remy's goons can attack the farm all day and do little damage.

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
on the couple latest versions animations dont start running unless i click the page. any help with this ?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
According to the wiki, the quicksand event is supposed to take place in the deep moor, yet after searching through the deep moor for about an hour, I wasn't able to come across this event at least once. Are there other requirements I'm not aware of to improve the rates of this event happening ? Like weather, clothings, stat threshold, allure.

Oct 6, 2019
Sadly, there are no really decent money making opportunities in the game at all.
As in real life, the best way to make money quickly is not by doing jobs. Dates with Avery are gold mines, and, once your skulduggery skill is high enough, raiding the sewers and the lake for relics becomes an extremely lucrative venture. In the very early game you have to do jobs, but you need those to build up your skills more than for the money anyway.

• Thinking Face

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I reiterate my question, I would really appreciate an answer:

last time I tried the game, and set all the npcs to be female, I observed that the accompanying picture of oral scenes were basically non-existent relative to when the npcs had dicks. If it was not a glich on my part, then I would kindly ask, was this fixed? I mean it should not be hard to make the drawings to show the act of cunnilingus even if its only in the form of the female npc sitting on the face of the MC...

...after all, whats the point in having the option to select the sex of the npcs if one is not given the same care?

• Sad
Oct 6, 2019
The farm expansion prices are so out of this world ridiculous it's not even funny.
Sometimes I forget how tight money was in the early game. The character that I play has been around since the 0.1 days, so those farm upgrades are not even a concern. "What's that, Alex dear? That nice saleslady offered to build the farm a guard tower for fifty-thousand pounds? Well, we do not have any guards to man a tower... but, oh, why not? Just take the money out of petty cash."

• Wow

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I reiterate my question, I would really appreciate an answer:
I honestly can't give you a satisfying answer. I last played very briefly 3 versions ago. The difference between 2.15 and 2.20 was enormous, as was the jump to 3.00 where I did notice a substantial increase in animated scenes. If you can easily see the animations of other interactions and if the animations for oral don't have a strange icon on, it might indeed be a case of incomplete visuals rather than a glitch. You do have to understand it is a primarily text based game, with pixel art as an extra. You should, though, check it for yourself, perhaps note the different interactions and which are animated and if they are indeed missing, you can always ask Vrelnir to add those on the blog and s/he generally answers most comments there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Aseratrix

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
That's really not true at all.

Free diving into the lake to look for treasure can get you a thousand+ pounds worth of artifacts in a few hours and skullduggery is -very- lucrative. Robbing the rich houses, scouring the docks at night, and listening to discover smuggling shipments while tending bar at the club will let you rake it in. The jobs are less fruitful by design since they're safer but working at the chef job (if you've got the cow transformation, it's tougher going otherwise), the masseuse job, the club, and the farm can bring it in.

Joining the temple will also potentially get you a 4k payout every month if you stay chaste.

If you're growing things to sell you can also get intermittent large payouts. This is truly a side hustle simulator.

The quickest and easiest to get into is treasure hunting I'd say. Dive in the lake every day and take all the old sewer treasures - they repawn every week.

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Yeah and funny that the word "decent" can be read both ways in this context: yes there are decent (some might even say exploitable) way to make some bank with things like dancing/prostitution, or if you want to have a "decent" job, meaning you don't have to do jobs where you have to do morally dubious stuff if you don't want to (for RP purposes), then that's possible as well.

Rhydian

Feb 15, 2018
On android i tried putting history depth at 5 and it made me unable to open the sidebar completely. its not a big deal just thought itd be good to know

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Well, some of the methods you listed I mentioned myself, so we just have a different take on how decent they really are.
I didn't mention lakediving because it's heavy on trauma and unless you run lucky you might go home with only some silver rings. Used to steer clear of the lower sewers because of the dangers.
I haven't tried robbery for a long time, my memory was that trouble with the police wasn't worth it, that might have changed or maybe I'm just misremembering.

TellMeAboutBane is of course correct in a way, but honestly, a char that has probably spent a decade in school by now and has grinded every bit of content to the high heavens shouldn't be considered representative. ,

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
With diving you have to know how to exploit the RNG to get the most out of it but that's true with most every method. There's not much trauma involved, though it does drive up stress and arousal to limit how much you can do at once.

but even with nothing but a silver rings haul I usually walk away with at least 500 pounds' worth.

With skullduggery wearing the bandito mask can prevent crimes from being traced back to you and that mitigiates a lot of the danger involved.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2017
Think I've got a bug to report.
Exploring the new characters content because of course. Broke some vows to the church, got whipped, a bit and got the chasity vow trait which I think Is meant to work as a second chance with the church if you don't do it again in the next month. If that's the case aint working out with Sydney. Behaved my self and got BEAT, not once but twice in a row.

Nov 3, 2019
Don't know how popular theories are here but I'm going to give mine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe Sydney actually does go somewhere on Friday and I've failed to find them. Maybe her going to Elk Street is meant to act as an obvious tell. Either way, it has left me thinking.

Reactions: PurityGuy
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes