Jaundice

Jul 8, 2020
I personally think that it doesn't' make sense that a PC with a Large body size and maxed physique is literally incapable of "turning the tables", even on petite townies or classmates.
Maybe I'm expecting to be too dominant in a school girl rape simulator, but I agree with you 100%. If you win defiantly it would be nice to then have an option to rape them. It would also be a nice way of taking back control.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I dunno about a few bud'. There's a lot like A LOT of requests for pregnancy ever since before I even started to play this and now I'm one of the many or few in your case who are pretty much waiting for that glorious feature.
I think you misunderstood what I said. I said "quite a few are interested", as in many.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Good game, how to get money fast?
I steal everything I need. Raise your skills by picking lockers in school, then from houses on Wolf St. The lake in the woods also lets you quickly raise your skullduggery. Within a week or two you should be able to consistently steal from attackers if both hands are free. While your skill's raising , I guess you could take odd jobs by knocking on doors on Dunabe St.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
TheodoreBear Thanks for spreading the word!
Do stage shows at the brothel increase sex fame?
No more than similar events with an audience. The shows involving beasts do impact beast fame more though.
Say no more, I will wait even if it gets released the same day as Half-Life 3.
I'll give Gabe a call and tell him to hold up.
Do you get the Robin's protector feat after paying for the first time or right away?
Should be right away.
I have a question: last time I tried the game, and set all the npcs to be female, I observed that the accompanying picture of oral scenes were basically non-existent relative to when the npcs had dicks. If it was not a glich on my part, then I would kindly ask, was this fixed? I mean it should not be hard to make the drawings to show the act of cunnilingus even if its only in the form of the female npc sitting on the face of the MC...
Art to represent cunnilingus would be great, both close ups and for the combat sprites. I'm not an experienced artist though, and it takes me a while to get things looking right.
Will there ever be new animations added?
They're planned, but I don't know when to expect them.
According to the wiki, the quicksand event is supposed to take place in the deep moor, yet after searching through the deep moor for about an hour, I wasn't able to come across this event at least once. Are there other requirements I'm not aware of to improve the rates of this event happening ? Like weather, clothings, stat threshold, allure.
It's an odd event. Most "dangerous" events are more likely to trigger as allure increases, but quicksand is more likely to trigger with low allure. Perhaps this should change for the sake of consistency.
Think I've got a bug to report.
Exploring the new characters content because of course. Broke some vows to the church, got whipped, a bit and got the chasity vow trait which I think Is meant to work as a second chance with the church if you don't do it again in the next month. If that's the case aint working out with Sydney. Behaved my self and got BEAT, not once but twice in a row.
Thanks for the heads up.
*Downloading intensifies once again*

This is why I salute the dev, I don't give a dam- no matter how many mini updates get released since they fix bugs unlike some devs.
I'd rather have tons of them than a once-in-a-lifetime-update that fixes what? Few bugs and leaves so many new ones behind?
I've had lots of help with the bug fixes.
How much love do you need to get River to help you with the math competition?
You need 60%+ love with River before they'll help you with the maths competition.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
I dunno about a few bud'. There's a lot like A LOT of requests for pregnancy ever since before I even started to play this and now I'm one of the many or few in your case who are pretty much waiting for that glorious feature.
In this town full of corruption and lust, you'd think that anywhere you look there will be some knocked up schoolgirls or girls in general given the city's state.
Pregnancy can open up some paths that can make this game even darker.
Like maybe the school will spread the news about you and try to ruin you even further, we all know how brutal that is in real life after all.
I know even some of my fwends who are pretty much dead via suicide but I won't start telling any boring stories like that, let's focus on the game~~~
And I for one am waiting for those paths to open up but I don't think they'd go and turn this game THAT dark.

• Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi

silentreader444

Mar 20, 2020
i don’t know where to report this bug, so i’m just gonna post it here.

the time bar got stuck in the middle of the side panel, covering other stat bars and I have no idea what to do to fix it.

EDIT: it’s iOS btw

i don’t know man, this website won’t let me upload the image.

Last edited:

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I might be missing something here, but when the player is a male, why does sex stop when he has not orgasmed yet in consensual sex? This does not seem realistic to me. Or is there a setting or mod that I can use to change this?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I might be missing something here, but when the player is a male, why does sex stop when he has not orgasmed yet in consensual sex? This does not seem realistic to me. Or is there a setting or mod that I can use to change this?
in short the way the encounters work is to end when the other party orgasms, it was intended to be molestation simulator from the beginning
the systems would need to be pretty much redone, but with how they work now there's a small event with Kylar, they make sure PC cums

Reactions: kcj300

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Looking at it, I could mod the game to where it does this, but I want to mod every game that I play. Therefore, it probably will not happen within any reasonable expectations.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Well to make a distinction: women should occasionally have multiple orgasms over the course of one sex event, if they are in a stimulating-enough situation. A game such as NewLife, although it is slow in development, actually models this well.

For men, they should usually have 1 orgasm. Then there is a refractory period. However, men should not stop having sex until they orgasm. It is not only because a man would not do this, but also because of something called epididymal hypertension, or blue balls. I don't want that to be modeled in game--easiest route is to just end sex once the guy orgasms and not before.

The multiple orgasms in group sex in the game are sort of cool, don't want to fix that really. Multiple male orgasms are possible, but an insight or special situation like this should be required to make that happen in-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: madchef

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well to make a distinction: women should occasionally have multiple orgasms over the course of one sex event, if they are in a stimulating-enough situation. A game such as NewLife, although it is slow in development, actually models this well.

For men, they should usually have 1 orgasm. Then there is a refractory period. However, men should not stop having sex until they orgasm. It is not only because a man would not do this, but also because of something called epididymal hypertension, or blue balls. I don't want that to be modeled in game--easiest route is to just end sex once the guy orgasms and not before.

The multiple orgasms in group sex in the game are sort of cool, don't want to fix that really. Multiple male orgasms are possible, but an insight or special situation like this should be required to make that happen in-game.
that's a lot to ask for you know
I'm fairly sure the sex system would need to be completely rewritten
I haven't seen the code, so I don't know if it can even account for more than one NPC orgasms as it is, but even if it can you're asking for whole new mechanics here
I may see it wrong but what I see is you're kinda complaining on something no one else has issues with
refractory period might be a cool gimmick to those who really like their realism but would probably be a nuisance to many others
I suppose it could end up as a toggle but I don't think it's wanted nearly enough to be really considered for implementation

Reactions: kcj300

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
that's a lot to ask for you know
I'm fairly sure the sex system would need to be completely rewritten
I haven't seen the code, so I don't know if it can even account for more than one NPC orgasms as it is, but even if it can you're asking for whole new mechanics here
I may see it wrong but what I see is you're kinda complaining on something no one else has issues with
refractory period might be a cool gimmick to those who really like their realism but would probably be a nuisance to many others
I suppose it could end up as a toggle but I don't think it's wanted nearly enough to be really considered for implementation
Well it's a testament to effort devoted to the games who can do this. There are also shortcuts. For a refractory period, you can just let about 4 (or so) turns pass with no progress towards orgasm. It's most definitely not as tough as it sounds, having designed some things like that into my own homemade games. My only real desire is to stop imagining the guy with blue balls though.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well it's a testament to effort devoted to the games who can do this. There are also shortcuts. For a refractory period, you can just let about 4 (or so) turns pass with no progress towards orgasm. It's most definitely not as tough as it sounds, having designed some things like that into my own homemade games. My only real desire is to stop imagining the guy with blue balls though.
it'd also shake the game balance because suddenly male PCs have an advantage in encounters

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
it'd also shake the game balance because suddenly male PCs have an advantage in encounters
Are you referring to the idea that non-consensual sex would be forced until male completion too? I'm not addressing non-consensual sex at all. I'm not sure what balance is being used here.

Still, it sounds realistic if a male is that good at consensual sex. Also, men generally like it too when a woman cums multiple times.

We can also agree to disagree over all of this. I think the discussion will not really progress.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Are you referring to the idea that non-consensual sex would be forced until male completion too? I'm not addressing non-consensual sex at all. I'm not sure what balance is being used here.
I think they mean in the sense that orgasming during noncon encounters adds a lot of stress/trauma, and typically during noncons with multiple attackers, you orgasm multiple times. If you're limited to just 1, you'd experience a lot less stress/trauma than the female pc.

Workpls64

Sep 6, 2021
Fellas Remember:
Come back to this game for updates every 6 months to 2 years (if you care for it then)
It only releases small bits of updates after all.

• Angry
Reactions: ladguru

codwaw1

May 31, 2020
I just want to be able to set pronouns. I don't expect a whole town of rapists to respect them but at least the love interests.
And maybe give some pro-trans options like deciding what parts of the lifestyle are arousing or not, like when did using the locker room ever grant arousal? In that case shouldn't just be a flat gain based on perhaps Awareness- like an innocent character can enter a room of naked people and not get turned on but not a corrupt one.

• Angry
Reactions: Megu_Bazz
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes