Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't know how popular theories are here but I'm going to give mine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe Sydney actually does go somewhere on Friday and I've failed to find them. Maybe her going to Elk Street is meant to act as an obvious tell. Either way, it has left me thinking.
Huh, this character will go up on my list of favorites if that's true.

How do u turn into beasts
Animal Transformations?

Cow -> is probably the fastest / easiest -> get kidnapped to the other farm via the van and keep eating grass. -> Easy cow in no time.
Cat -> Go buy the last dessert at the cafe or go f- / get f-ed by cats.
Doggo / wolf -> Go to the forest and look for some wolves, dogs can be encountered randomly too when hiding from public and same as cats -> get f-ed or f- a wolf / dog.
Bird -> is probably a bit hard since there are tons uf lurkers before it notices you / go to their place and just like the cat / dog -> get f-ed. I dunno if you CAN f- the bird.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
*Downloading intensifies once again*

This is why I salute the dev, I don't give a dam- no matter how many mini updates get released since they fix bugs unlike some devs.
I'd rather have tons of them than a once-in-a-lifetime-update that fixes what? Few bugs and leaves so many new ones behind?

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Huh, this character will go up on my list of favorites if that's true.

Animal Transformations?

Cow -> is probably the fastest / easiest -> get kidnapped to the other farm via the van and keep eating grass. -> Easy cow in no time.
Cat -> Go buy the last dessert at the cafe or go f- / get f-ed by cats.
Doggo / wolf -> Go to the forest and look for some wolves, dogs can be encountered randomly too when hiding from public and same as cats -> get f-ed or f- a wolf / dog.
Bird -> is probably a bit hard since there are tons uf lurkers before it notices you / go to their place and just like the cat / dog -> get f-ed. I dunno if you CAN f- the bird.
iirc wiki says that sexing cats doesn't add TF

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any viable way to play this game as a dominant male PC?
Short Answer: "No!"

Long Answer: "Not really, but..."
Basically, you can play as a Large (larger physical limit) male, but you'll also pretty much, in game terms, look like a fit inexperienced teenager in a town full of rapists, and you as time progresses you'll look more and more beautiful to all of them. This is basically a Prison Town simulator where even the animals just wanna bang you. Yes, you can succeed in winning every fight, but you can't initiate, really, unless you are in a romantic relationship, then you can dictate some situations.

Reactions: anon241

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Guess I'm not alone on that one.
Lizard / Lurker / Octopus? (tentacle) transform when~~~

Jun 25, 2017
You can't be dominant, you can be defiant. Dominant might go and trample some people underfoot, defiant will not be trampled under foot. Its not "Fuck You!", its "No; FUCK YOU!". The game has to presume that the MC, is basically good, and not a tyrant, or bully, for its narrative to function. Which is fine by me, not every thing needs to be for every one, and it so happens that defiant is one of the foundations of my being so cool. A shame you can't break the shackles more, but its seen a long development and I don't expect it to stop, so we'll see in time.
What I don't get is the desire for pregnancy so much. Its intensive in terms of development usually and often its just a number, instead of a narrative. Children need care, they're vulnerable, and cost intensive. You're hardly in a good situation to be having or caring for one. I feel like they'd be best tied to "endings". Become a permeant part of the wolf pack, marry so and so, assume control of orphanage, but just as many as you like with as many as you can, seems silly and disconnected from the setting. *shrug* I hope there's a-lot of balance and revisions yet to be done in addition to content. I'll be here for it all either way.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I think it boils down quite simply to pregnancy being an interest quite a few are really into, just as people asked the dev constantly for adding futa content. I doubt the interest in pregnancy has nearly so much to do with the prospects of child care. That's maybe one of the cons, but that consequently ignores any pros involved. Hell, some might actually want that in some cases, so that might actually be an argument for adding pregnancy content rather than against it. To each their own, right? Fetishes rarely if ever seem logical to anyone without that particular one.

In fact, now that I think about it, that could even be a really interesting endgame twist...you spend much of the game being the victim constantly, but learning how to deal with not being top of the food chain or even getting your way despite that, then try to teach someone else what you've learned.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think it boils down quite simply to pregnancy being an interest quite a few are really into,
I dunno about a few bud'. There's a lot like A LOT of requests for pregnancy ever since before I even started to play this and now I'm one of the many or few in your case who are pretty much waiting for that glorious feature.
In this town full of corruption and lust, you'd think that anywhere you look there will be some knocked up schoolgirls or girls in general given the city's state.
Pregnancy can open up some paths that can make this game even darker.
Like maybe the school will spread the news about you and try to ruin you even further, we all know how brutal that is in real life after all.
I know even some of my fwends who are pretty much dead via suicide but I won't start telling any boring stories like that, let's focus on the game~~~
And I for one am waiting for those paths to open up but I don't think they'd go and turn this game THAT dark.

• Wow
Reactions: sparrow_rose

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
You can't be dominant, you can be defiant. Dominant might go and trample some people underfoot, defiant will not be trampled under foot. Its not "Fuck You!", its "No; FUCK YOU!". The game has to presume that the MC, is basically good, and not a tyrant, or bully, for its narrative to function. Which is fine by me, not every thing needs to be for every one, and it so happens that defiant is one of the foundations of my being so cool.
I disagree, but that is because IMHO when you make an "open world game" any such hard limitation of player agency is poor design, its like fallout not letting you kill kids even if you shoot the in the face point blank with a Plasma gun, it breaks immersion and is a glaring hole in PC's logical ability.

I personally think that it doesn't' make sense that a PC with a Large body size and maxed physique is literally incapable of "turning the tables", even on petite townies or classmates.

Some people will say the PC is still just young teenager even if they're "large" to which I wonder what exactly "large" body size is supposed to be?

I was 6'0 with a deep voice and a beard at the age of 13, towering over classmates, most teachers and my own farther so that is my "measuring stick" for a "large" teenager.

If the game wasn't open world, didn't have a character creator and player physique stat this wouldn't be a glaring hole in player agency/Player Character ability.

What I don't get is the desire for pregnancy so much. Its intensive in terms of development usually and often its just a number, instead of a narrative. Children need care, they're vulnerable, and cost intensive. You're hardly in a good situation to be having or caring for one. I feel like they'd be best tied to "endings". Become a permeant part of the wolf pack, marry so and so, assume control of orphanage, but just as many as you like with as many as you can, seems silly and disconnected from the setting. *shrug* I hope there's a-lot of balance and revisions yet to be done in addition to content. I'll be here for it all either way.
For me personally this is also a part of immersion, given the shear amount of fucking the PC does having literally 0 pregnancy content breaks that immersion.

As for children needing childcare and being expensive, doesn't seem like something the "setting" cares about given Bailey's existence so it doesn't make sense for the PC to be infertile, even if you try and explain it by Bailey putting contraceptive in the orphans food, but that fails if you live with Eden, Wolves, Great Hawk etc.

But I lean towards a "simulation" based approach to game design in general, where you design a world/setting, decide the rules by which it works and then allow anything that should logically be possible even if its highly improbable, a one in a million chance is still a chance.

Its why Dwarf Fortress is still my favorite colony builder, that hard simulation based approach is in my subjective opinion, objectively superior.

Edit: when it come to open world experiences, if you want to do a narrative experience make a visual novel and tell a story.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes