balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
And on top of that, there's the constant attacks by Remy ... is there even a feasible way to bring encroachment down again?
For now it's a constant battle with Remy but I'm guessing that there's going to be a big climax to the Remy/Alex conflict that'll give the farm more of a chance to thrive.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I have a question: last time I tried the game, and set all the npcs to be female, I observed that the accompanying picture of oral scenes were basically non-existent relative to when the npcs had dicks. If it was not a glich on my part, then I would kindly ask, was this fixed? I mean it should not be hard to make the drawings to show the act of cunnilingus even if its only in the form of the female npc sitting on the face of the MC...

Tetriss

Dec 13, 2018
[
[
"Failed to load image img/body/basehead.png for layer basehead",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/hair/sides/default/short.png for layer hair_sides",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/body/basenoarms.png for layer base",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/face/default/base.png for layer facebase",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/face/default/eyes.png for layer eyes",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/face/default/sclera.png for layer sclera",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/face/default/iris.png for layer iris",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/face/default/eyelids.png for layer eyelids",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/face/default/lashes.png for layer lashes",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/face/default/mouthsmile.png for layer mouth",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/face/default/blush1.png for layer blush",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/face/default/freckles.png for layer freckles",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/clothes/legs/girlsgymsocks/full.png for layer legs",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/clothes/genitals/chastitybelt/full.png for layer genitals",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/clothes/feet/schoolshoes/full.png for layer feet",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/clothes/lower/keyhole/full_gray.png for layer lower",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/body/leftarmidle.png for layer leftarm",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/body/rightarmidle.png for layer rightarm",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/clothes/upper/keyhole/full_gray.png for layer upper_main",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/clothes/upper/keyhole/5_gray.png for layer upper_breasts",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/hair/fringe/default/shoulder.png for layer hair_fringe",
null
],
[
"Failed to load image img/face/default/browtop.png for layer brows",
null
]
]

how can i fix it? i dons see image person

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
wiki on this needs a update bad
To my understanding, the wiki is kept pretty up to date but if you want to add or update something in particular, you are free to make a account and do so. If you are stuck on something or you have questions that are not answered on the wiki, you can either wait or you can use the 'search' function on the forum, because it's very likely other people have posted something along the lines of what you need.

Reactions: Midge and kcj300

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
What do I need to be able to use Defiant actions in every encounter? For whatever reason I can only use them when attacked by Whitney, but when attacked by anyone/thing else I have only the passive actions so I can't really fight off rapists? Is there a stat I need to have above a certain level or something?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
What do I need to be able to use Defiant actions in every encounter? For whatever reason I can only use them when attacked by Whitney, but when attacked by anyone/thing else I have only the passive actions so I can't really fight off rapists? Is there a stat I need to have above a certain level or something?
Yes! At least up to a few updates ago, you'd need to play about two weeks to a month of struggles, biting and kicking to get defiant enough for the new actions. The so called Submissiveness stat or B.D.S.M. for short of the Bratty, Defiant, Submissive and Meek personality. (Still don't know if that's a Vrelnir pun or someone else's). Once you get half way in one direction, you'll get a new "bratty" option, going all the way (or almost?) will open up the red, defiant option. Choosing to use those often will keep the stat up.

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Yes! At least up to a few updates ago, you'd need to play about two weeks to a month of struggles, biting and kicking to get defiant enough for the new actions. The so called Submissiveness stat or B.D.S.M. for short of the Bratty, Defiant, Submissive and Meek personality. (Still don't know if that's a Vrelnir pun or someone else's). Once you get half way in one direction, you'll get a new "bratty" option, going all the way (or almost?) will open up the red, defiant option. Choosing to use those often will keep the stat up.
So I need to get raped a bunch of times in order to be able to use my pepper spray to not get raped? 'Cause I don't even have that as an option to fight off attackers when in all my previous saves on older iterations I had that available as soon as I was given the spray

• Hey there
Reactions: Yukemoto

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Something seems off, Before this update I was getting defiant actions regularly with my cheat character, now no matter what stats I raise I can't do anything, skullduggery is there and meek actions but nothing else to actually fight, not even spray.

Reactions: fusspot

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So I need to get raped a bunch of times in order to be able to use my pepper spray to not get raped? 'Cause I don't even have that as an option to fight off attackers when in all my previous saves on older iterations I had that available as soon as I was given the spray
That seems to be a bug. You should get the paper spray as soon as you exit the orphanage. As long as you can use your hands you should be able to use it. The Bratty or Defiant actions, at least up to a few versions ago (didn't play since 0.3.0), are special.

Jun 25, 2017
Best way to raise defiance besides being a G, is to grab the wolf transformation which automatically raises it over time. Or you can of course cheat (no shame).

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Reminder... game just came out. Report bugs (unless the feature is new or change apparent in the changelogs) to vrelnir and wait a couple days for bug fixing. Also, remember there's a new mechanic, stalking, that might break the game sometimes.

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
That seems to be a bug. You should get the paper spray as soon as you exit the orphanage. As long as you can use your hands you should be able to use it. The Bratty or Defiant actions, at least up to a few versions ago (didn't play since 0.3.0), are special.
I restarted, with pretty much all the same settings except a couple named NPC choices, and I got my defiant choices back again. idk what caused the bug, but I got it fixed with a new save

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I restarted, with pretty much all the same settings except a couple named NPC choices, and I got my defiant choices back again. idk what caused the bug, but I got it fixed with a new save
Yeah I did the same thing and waited till AFTER the leaving the orphanage fight to get my CHEATERWEEDOGGY on, and they're back.

Edit:
Never mind, I figured it out in my case: Soft difficulty seems to cause the issue. I forgot to set it to soft when I got it to work again then restarted only difference being in soft mode, and ZAP.. no punch or spray bug returns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7227 and fusspot

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, just came back and being defiant became a lil' bit harder since they'll instantly go punch punch mode the moment you fight back~~~~

Or maybe I just dealt too much damage since they always go down after the 2nd turn...

Still never using sprays as a rule!!!

The stalking thing is nice but I wonder if there's an even harder version for players to run / hide from.
Maybe if they fail the stalking minigame, the person behind 'em will put us to sleep via the classic chloroform and tadahhh kidnapped to a random location / house~~~

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes