LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Whoops, forgot to mention, I seem to have a weird avatar in the sidebar? It's all, shakey and doesn't play well with changing hair. That's why I posted previous comment.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I feel like it's incredibly difficult to increase Whitney's stats. For some reason he won't bother me in the bathrooms or show up in the halls that often even with high lust.

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
To be honest, if you play the game long enough, you'll reach end of content in every possible activity you can engage your character in, be it temple duty, cafe work, dock work, bartending in the nightclub, dating Avery, farming, whoring, selling flowers and breast milk, diving in the lake, living with Eden. You'll be stuck in a groundhog day this way or another. The only thing different about school is that it is to a certain degree compulsory.
That's the issue, it just feels like a slog to go through in almost every day with very little new content, I feel like we could use something like a fast forward button to skip to the end of the school day.

codwaw1

May 31, 2020
That's the issue, it just feels like a slog to go through in almost every day with very little new content, I feel like we could use something like a fast forward button to skip to the end of the school day.
I love this game to bits, feels like something in the vein of Corruption of Champions 1 but yeah I'd die the day an update requires a new character or I lose mine because of how unrelentingly long it took to get where I am.
Even with feats I think it'd be a slog.

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
Got into farm content and now its consume MUCH more time, so now im curious what happened if you ignore school? I remember from long time ago that i got into asylum for that, but i wanted to know whats now. Mb i can just visit the police sometimes and hack their computer?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
if the PC is adult couldn't they sign out of school anyway
idk how it is in England (likely where the location of the town is if the money is any indicator), in the States if you're 18 and a high schooler, you can't just leave... unless you want to be a drop out I guess ?

crentino

Feb 2, 2020
Hi! Is there a way I can pay for robins debt with bailey? If so how? And if not I leave here my suggestion! Also, a way for you to buy a home and invite her to your home, because we're all 18 anyways

Jun 25, 2017
I love this game to bits, feels like something in the vein of Corruption of Champions 1 but yeah I'd die the day an update requires a new character or I lose mine because of how unrelentingly long it took to get where I am.
Even with feats I think it'd be a slog.
So long as the console commands stay can get back up to speed really fast and if you've all the feats on a save nothing to stop you from having another character running with cheats.

because we're all 18 anyways
Sure we are ;). But yeah love to oust bailey and take over the orphanage, or have some late game content or epilogues like that. With how much you invest in the farm with such little return, making a new orphanage there and having some bus run into town each

Last edited:

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Hi! Is there a way I can pay for robins debt with bailey? If so how? And if not I leave here my suggestion! Also, a way for you to buy a home and invite her to your home, because we're all 18 anyways
Yes, if you get Robin's love high enough, it will start a quest for them in which they are having trouble paying Bailey and they will enter your room and confide to you. After triggering that, you can take on Robin's debt by visiting Bailey in their office between 7-9AM. If you have started the quest but don't take on the debt, Robin will go 'missing' a few weeks later and this can also serve as their dismissal event, if you are not interested in them.

For your second question, no, you cannot currently buy a new home. It's a highly requested feature but I personally don't think it will happen anytime soon, if ever.

Reactions: crentino

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bailey OWNS this city underground, there's no way in heck we can take over their empire.

Reactions: crentino

crentino

Feb 2, 2020
Bailey OWNS this city underground, there's no way in heck we can take over their empire.
Yes yes, it was not my plan to begin with, just to have a way to permanently "buy" mine and robins freedom forever, and have our own home, I've found a way, also, where can I find Whitney on the normal day outside of school? I just kinda count on the rng to find her in school but I would like to see all of her scenes, thanks to all of you for answering my questions!

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes