LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Sif best gal.
Artorias and Sif are now together in the afterlife.
Rip only dog in dark souls. Btw, what's your favorite dark souls? I'd pick dark souls 3 but the dark souls 2 scholar edition was actually pretty good despite what people said.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Rip only dog in dark souls. Btw, what's your favorite dark souls? I'd pick dark souls 3 but the dark souls 2 scholar edition was actually pretty good despite what people said.
I'll pick DS 1.
It has Artorias / Sif duo, Manus, Gwyn, Nito and the uhh, favorite one for the floor writings Gwynevere and of course the legend himself Solaire and O.G. Onion bro.

"Try using both hands, Amazing chest ahead. "

That kind o' floor writing.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I'll pick DS 1.
It has Artorias / Sif duo, Manus, Gwyn, Nito and the uhh, favorite one for the floor writings Gwynevere and of course the legend himself Solaire and O.G. Onion bro.

"Try using both hands, Amazing chest ahead. "

That kind o' floor writing.
My favorite messages go like "try tongue but hole." Something like that.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
2's gotta be mine. Red-headed step-child of the Souls series or not, it had the only NG+ that actually felt like a different playthrough rather than just some stat buffs. It also made the durability system actually a challenge to maintain gear rather than the forgettable joke of a mechanic it was in 3. I just wish there was a really good total conversion mod for it like 3 has (I think 1 has one too just haven't played it).

Jun 16, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for sydney? i cant get the event to try and get her chastity belt removed, do cheats bug out the event, i got her at 100 lust/love/ and corruption

Last edited:

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for sydney? i cant get the event to try and get her chastity belt removed, do cheats bug out the event, i got her at 100 lust/love/ and corruption
I got it to work. All I can say is: there is one way to have sex with her with the chastity belt on. Keep doing that occasionally, and she will finally reveal a way to get it off. I had to join the church to finally get the belt off later, but did not have to do anything else special.

Buejoe

Nov 7, 2017
I have some questions, whenever you encounter more than one enemy or being gangbanged is there a way to have the enemies "take turns" with you similar to whenever you encounter multiple animals? If not is there a mod to do this? Is the developer considering this as an option?

Jun 25, 2017
Usually they bring it up themselves after you've had sex. You can do the under the counter scene, or a changing room scene while clothes shopping. If its not being brought up first check if you've missed them say it before cuz you were grinding it out by talking to her at the temple.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How do I start a sex scene with Sydney inside the library? I've tried to follow the guide but I still don't get it

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
How do I start a sex scene with Sydney inside the library? I've tried to follow the guide but I still don't get it
Sydney must have already declared their love. (You can select them as a love interest)
Your promiscuity must be at least "You crave sexual contact".

может кто-то перевести на русский?
Translating the game would be like writing a new game.
I doubt someone will do that. And keeping up with the development would be close to impossible.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes