swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Now something interesting that I found whilst using the debug menu is an encounter with a herm demon. Can anybody tell what that's all about? I haven't found anything about it on the wiki, so I'm wondering if it's planned or removed content.
You can start as a hermaphrodite, and can potentially become a demon. Think that's as close as it gets for now...

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Now something interesting that I found whilst using the debug menu is an encounter with a herm demon. Can anybody tell what that's all about? I haven't found anything about it on the wiki, so I'm wondering if it's planned or removed content.
It looks like there is some experimental code to create a herm-demon-NPC. There is nothing of this in the regular game.
The code is quite old, from before The Event.
I guess it was an attempt to make the "herm portal" a real thing.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
It looks like there is some experimental code to create a herm-demon-NPC. There is nothing of this in the regular game.
The code is quite old, from before The Event.
I guess it was an attempt to make the "herm portal" a real thing.
You're gonna have to explain those last two sentences to me. I only started playing this game about a month or two ago.

LordSorey

Oct 13, 2017
there isn't a way to fuck/rape someome in the game being a futa or male? I can't use the penis to fuck anyone, only when the opponent let me do. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

ophiebun

Apr 12, 2020
there isn't a way to fuck/rape someome in the game being a futa or male? I can't use the penis to fuck anyone, only when the opponent let me do. :(
the game doesnt intend to, and wont, allow you to rape anyone. encounters are mostly based on other parties and it will stay this way. the game is not a game for the pc to dominate or "overcome" to put it in simple terms.

kcj300

Jun 8, 2019
You need high promiscuity to unlock more actions during consensual sex (maybe some awareness also).

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Has Vrel said anything about the possibility of monster girls/boys being extended to spiders, slimes, and bees/wasps? Or would that probably break a few things?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
haven't seen vrel saying anything in the discord so far, but fans are considering making a mod for monster pc skins like slimes etc.

Has Vrel said anything about the possibility of monster girls/boys being extended to spiders, slimes, and bees/wasps? Or would that probably break a few things?

H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
With male Sydney I have tried the impure route but he hasn't gotten rid of the belt yet. With female Sydney, she did a few days after I joined the church. My guess is that a few variables probably will need some tweaking in the next patch. Specifically, church membership should probably not be required if it is. Also, I am not so sure that male Sydney can get the belt removed.
really? ive managed to take it off plus unlock the prayer room scene after just basically spamming flirt and taking him to the mall etc. whenever he was free to. you might need higher promiscuity for flirting to be more effective perhaps, not sure? either way just keep spamming flirt etc. until he suggests you meet him in the temple after night after you do something to raise his arousalbar/lever and that should work?

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
My harddrive with my game broke... now all my feats are gone... does anyone have a save? Doesn't necessarilly need to be 100%... just so that I get at least some of my feats back :-(

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know if there is a way to trigger the night monster encounter other than being random?

Is that my save, where I left it at the beginning of the meeting, since the image file does not load (and I recently realized that there was a more current version) and it was then that I updated version and when I reloaded the game the encounter disappeared as if it had never happened and I wanted to prove what happened after the meeting.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyone know if there is a way to trigger the night monster encounter other than being random?

Is that my save, where I left it at the beginning of the meeting, since the image file does not load (and I recently realized that there was a more current version) and it was then that I updated version and when I reloaded the game the encounter disappeared as if it had never happened and I wanted to prove what happened after the meeting.
One needs the beauty stat high enough as it's a reference to that beauty and the beast thing.
Other than that, it's pure RNG encounter at night.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
The school is closed and locked at 5pm I believe, so if you spend too much time studying, searching lockers etc. you get locked in for the night, unless you either pick the lock in the front yard, hop the fence in the rear yard, or use one of the secret tunnels that are revealed with a high History mark.
Thanks! That's what I had to know!

By the way, how do detentions work at all? I actually heard it from Sydney randomly - what does "at the end of the day"? And where do you serve it?

Either way, I'm in love with the game so far! A survival open world femdom text-based adventure? With 0 grammatical mistakes? I'm impressed.

Edit. The issue is resolved because I didn't waste time this time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There should be an easy way out of the school by going to the back of the school instead of the toilet one.
Let me show a screenie to make it easier.

The tunnel to park thing.
1632923040360.png

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
There should be an easy way out of the school by going to the back of the school instead of the toilet one.
Let me show a screenie to make it easier.

The tunnel to park thing.
View attachment 1427672
The tunnel needs a certain skill in History.
There is also a tunnel to drain system in the toilets. That needs even more History.
The fence usually shreds your clothes.
So it is better to pay attention in school.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes