crentino

Feb 2, 2020
Well, by that measure 90% of the events in this game are cringy: same dialogues every time without really getting to know who the lissom boy in the toilets is, why exactly you're looking good to a random creep in a bus, what is the point of clearing fields on days and secretly milking yourself in the barn at nights.

I don't think cringy is the apt word. Sketchy.
Normal rape scenes are also boring, the named NPC's is where is at, but in normal rape scenes at least there is some degree of rng on them, spanking is literally the same, every, time

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I would say that once we know the scenes, then they come off as too simple. I also don't know of any successful game that has enough stats to solve that problem. I could code a solution to that, but someone would have to pay me to do it.

Oct 6, 2019
Some people will say the PC is still just young teenager even if they're "large" to which I wonder what exactly "large" body size is supposed to be?
Back in the 0.1 days body sizes were described as "7, 9, 11, 13." "Large" does not mean large teenager; it means large grade schooler. Unofficially, that is. Officially everyone is over 18, all rape is role play, and the animals are just people in costumes.

For me personally this is also a part of immersion, given the shear amount of fucking the PC does having literally 0 pregnancy content breaks that immersion.
Anyone who has ever followed the development of this type of game before can tell you that a functioning pregnancy mechanic takes years to add, as it requires integration into every other gameplay mechanic that is already there. That also means that other new mechanics tend to break the functionality of old mechanics which requires that updates must necessarily be dominated by bug fixes. Pregnancy is a developmental black hole in these games. Frankly, I think that Vrelnir is making a huge mistake by even planning to add it later.

As for children needing childcare and being expensive, doesn't seem like something the "setting" cares about
But the gameplay does. Right now the player has to juggle a dozen different needs and obligations which is already limiting opportunities for exploration. Make the PC a mommy, and suddenly all that is out the window. Sure, that's how parenthood works in the real world, but fuck that. I don't pick up a game to change diapers and be a wage slave to pay for a kid's daily needs. That is not the tone of the game.

But I lean towards a "simulation" based approach to game design in general, where you design a world/setting, decide the rules by which it works and then allow anything that should logically be possible even if its highly improbable, a one in a million chance is still a chance.
Wouldn't it be great if everything was possible in a game, because development and gameplay were not issues?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Back in the 0.1 days body sizes were described as "7, 9, 11, 13." "Large" does not mean large teenager; it means large grade schooler. Unofficially, that is. Officially everyone is over 18, all rape is role play, and the animals are just people in costumes.
Do you happen to know exactly when that changed?

Oct 6, 2019
Do you happen to know exactly when that changed?
That was years ago, back when this game was just a tiny little project that got updated every other week on 8chan before the place got shut down. I do not recall when it was exactly, but it must have been... 2017 maybe? My memory stinks.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I've joined the party very early. Body size was always a kind of a difficulty setting.
Large==strong==easy. Small==weak==hard.
The numbers for body sizes are arbitrary. They do not relate to age or grade. They never had.

Body size is still a difficulty setting. But in recent versions there are cases where "big" vs "small" might play out differently.

Scommbi

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a full save with all feats unlocked? It would be much appreciated if one was given I had one at one point on reddit but for some reason the post was deleted so I don't have it anymore unfortunately so I was wondering if anyone had one they're willing to share

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone have a full save with all feats unlocked? It would be much appreciated if one was given I had one at one point on reddit but for some reason the post was deleted so I don't have it anymore unfortunately so I was wondering if anyone had one they're willing to share
i got a 95% feat save if ya want some are just minor like give your virginity and only missing one special which is just losing the sucubus/incubus transformation which im just waiting for the new update to come and 100% my save

Reactions: WTFBOY

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, what whitney update?
If there's finally a way to break 'em out then I too will be hyped!!!
So I can put 'em back and break 'em out as many times as I can...

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
Training sessions will take 5 hours each, 300 dollars for an instructor, and 45 sessions to train the whole orphanage, of course it won't be easy, but I think it would be very fucking cool to overthrow her at least in one place, as the vengeful sadist is worth for so little in the current stage of the game
It's supposed to be a game not a full time job. It's already so fucking grindy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've joined the party very early. Body size was always a kind of a difficulty setting.
Large==strong==easy. Small==weak==hard.
The numbers for body sizes are arbitrary. They do not relate to age or grade. They never had.

Body size is still a difficulty setting. But in recent versions there are cases where "big" vs "small" might play out differently.
I dunno about body size as difficulty, I treat it more as how I try different styles.

Going small body + defiant is probably the hardest since the physical cap will affect your damage, it's only hard if you're making it so.
Going defiant on a small body is already a bad idea in the first place.

Also for the devs, when can I get my DEAD EYES contact lenses? I love the look but I don't want to be a fully traumatized MC the whole game, that contact lenses can probably be used too for avoiding NPCs should your Beauty stat be high enough since it's inevitably going to be maxed if one's doing well like me.

Here's a bonus:
1633450192425.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300
Oct 6, 2019
I've joined the party very early.
You were on 8chan with us back in the day? Do you remember when Robin first got introduced? It was hilarious how the guys who otherwise spent all their time talking about child rape and slavery suddenly went all "LOVE AND PROTECT THE WAIFU" for weeks.

Body size was always a kind of a difficulty setting.
That was the way that it shook out for most of the 0.1-0.2 period. He has only recently begun turning them into useful mechanics, but it had always been his intention to make body sizes into full-fledged game mechanics.

They do not relate to age or grade. They never had.
I guess you hadn't been around that early after all. Vrel is a europoor, so once he decided that he was going to accept help and donations any references to age had to get nixed. That was even before the game's famous tongue-in-cheek disclaimer came into being. Was the whole game still just what we now call the "tutorial fight" when the disclaimer got added?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I guess you hadn't been around that early after all. Vrel is a europoor, so once he decided that he was going to accept help and donations any references to age had to get nixed. That was even before the game's famous tongue-in-cheek disclaimer came into being. Was the whole game still just what we now call the "tutorial fight" when the disclaimer got added?
So are they little kids or not? I mean, I know they're not really 18, but fuck, I can't swing to it if they're that young.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes