rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Sometimes Eden will stalk, sometimes Great Hawk. If it's not what you are after, try again.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I mean, it's plainly obvious that the game is meant to appeal to both younger and 18+ protagonist ages depending on development time. There is not any way that an 18+ protagonist will go through some of this. There is also not any way that a grade-school student could do some of this. I prefer to promote the 18+ vision.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Sometimes Eden will stalk, sometimes Great Hawk. If it's not what you are after, try again.
Eden and Great Hawk are stalker options, but for two completely different areas. Eden (and Black Wolf) are potential stalkers in the Forest, and Great Hawk can stalk you in the Moor.

Reactions: Teize

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
But is dissapointing what there so few multi love interes interaction/events.I mean, NPC dont interact with each other. For example we have Kylar who is basicly obsessed yandere and she/he dont do anything whem you flirt with others npc. Just jealosy rise and no specific consequences.
This. That's what the game is really missing and what the author should focus on. Right now it's like each major npc lives in a different dimension.
And that's why I lost interest in playing again.

Reactions: rhdad and xylyvy

xylyvy

Dec 24, 2019
Yes prison would be nice, because now stealing is second easy and fast way to make cash. Hope they also make police more
threatening.

Reactions: Aileh200

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Given that a new area is going to be added, I hope it will also bring new mechanics (I know this has been said to the fullest) but if the MC is of legal age and the game is about surviving in a city where 80% want to devour you , I am surprised that at this point, the mechanics of pregnancy have not been implemented.

Moreover, at first one may think that the breeding (since it can be of other species) would be a very groundbreaking mechanic, but in reality, if it is given (obviously a little more extended) to how the born of Egg with a little more detail and the mechanics of the type: "let them take it away" for not being able to keep it, it would be interesting if this introduced a new type of disorder or trauma to the MC.

Anyway, I just leave that, I know he is already working on it and he is even taking the time to implement the condom mechanics, but to my liking, I would like that it could already be in the game, so that now It is not so easy to get money in the brothel or that the confrontations are now more to take into account to prevent sex.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Given that a new area is going to be added, I hope it will also bring new mechanics (I know this has been said to the fullest) but if the MC is of legal age and the game is about surviving in a city where 80% want to devour you , I am surprised that at this point, the mechanics of pregnancy have not been implemented.

Moreover, at first one may think that the breeding (since it can be of other species) would be a very groundbreaking mechanic, but in reality, if it is given (obviously a little more extended) to how the born of Egg with a little more detail and the mechanics of the type: "let them take it away" for not being able to keep it, it would be interesting if this introduced a new type of disorder or trauma to the MC.

Anyway, I just leave that, I know he is already working on it and he is even taking the time to implement the condom mechanics, but to my liking, I would like that it could already be in the game, so that now It is not so easy to get money in the brothel or that the confrontations are now more to take into account to prevent sex.
I was going to use my etiquette-allotted space on this page to make a crack about British police, but I feel like I need to say this: Fuck. No. Pregnancy. What the actual fuck do people expect to do with a baby, give it up to the state? Take care of it themselves and hope Bailey doesn't throw it in the garbage can? How long should the gestation period be? What are the effect that being pregnant will have on gameplay? I've never liked pregnancy in games; it's always just a huge enjoyment-impeding debuff that lasts an arbitrary amount of time and adds nothing to the experience.

At the very least, I hope that nothing significant is locked behind the toggle, because it's not something that I can just click through to get to the content that I want, like other fetishes.

SuzukiJP

Dec 29, 2020
What the actual fuck do people expect to do with a baby, give it up to the state? Take care of it themselves and hope Bailey doesn't throw it in the garbage can?

At the very least, I hope that nothing significant is locked behind the toggle, because it's not something that I can just click through to get to the content that I want, like other fetishes.
It could be like LonaRPG where if you die you assume your child as the new Main character, adopted new skintones,features and traits. without a child, game over upon death.

Only use on harder difficulty so you are not locked out of visual novel mode.

Jan 19, 2018
It could be like LonaRPG where if you die you assume your child as the new Main character, adopted new skintones,features and traits. without a child, game over upon death.

Only use on harder difficulty so you are not locked out of visual novel mode.
ima be real with you chief that is aint gonna work over here because at that point you just gonna consider a few thing
1 who is going to be the new character that going to replace everyone expect baily because your talking main new character get time to shine after waiting 18 year assuming the main character didnt get rid of baily and im pretty sure not everyone is going to stick around as in they have to move on
2 how would the story work like does baily treat your future kids with more harsh treatment considering that you the MC ruined their reputation because at that point the game would just go into a sequal game
3 that would be impossible considering that im pretty sure no one would want that as a feature even the dev due to having to code the game even more to make it work with something complex at that not to mention the extra work for writing the story

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
if someone says pregnancy is an easy or obvious thing to add, they quite clearly have not a single idea about game's code
or even this thread
I've been around this thread fairly late in and I already can't count how many times I've seen pregnancy mentioned
it ain't gonna happen, move on

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
if someone says pregnancy is an easy or obvious thing to add, they quite clearly have not a single idea about game's code
or even this thread
I've been around this thread fairly late in and I already can't count how many times I've seen pregnancy mentioned
it ain't gonna happen, move on
I'm pretty sure dev still plans to add pregnancy, even though I think they really shouldn't

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes