Midge

Nov 21, 2019
That's what you think. Now they are just complaining about some vague system that they want to be implemented. Imagine what will happen when they actually have a system that does not meet all of their expectations in place, a system that breaks the functionality of other systems. It will be a right and proper shitstorm.
You mean the "cheat" system ;)

• Haha
Reactions: atur and joeys88

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I'm just glad that almost every kink is toggleable so I don't have to bother going to Jordan to get fish out of my chastity belt everytime I swim. There's a reason there's toggles, and the only kink that is non-toggleable is rape (but don't get me started on Soft mode, it still has rape here and there), though I wish we could toggle off bestiality fully like before because not everyone is into monster girls/boys.

Also, I don't think incest is possible in a way like us having a sibling and doing it with them, because we're orphans, unless you took what Robin said in their hospital scene too literally. If there's incest in this game, I feel like it would go like, say parent and child/siblings raping/having sex with us. I don't think we'll be able to lewd our child (if it's human) because this isn't Lilith's throne where our child gets born already 18 years old because magic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sparrow_rose

SuzukiJP

Dec 29, 2020
That's what you think. Now they are just complaining about some vague system that they want to be implemented. Imagine what will happen when they actually have a system that does not meet all of their expectations in place, a system that breaks the functionality of other systems. It will be a right and proper shitstorm.
Clearly you have been hurt. Someone or some game you loved and cherished hit a little too close and let you down. I'm sorry for that and I hope you keep trying to have an open mind.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also, I don't think incest is possible in a way like us having a sibling and doing it with them, because we're orphans, unless you took what Robin said in their hospital scene too literally. If there's incest in this game, I feel like it would go like, say parent and child/siblings raping/having sex with us. I don't think we'll be able to lewd our child (if it's human) because this isn't Lilith's throne where our child gets born already 18 years old because magic.
Unless we get a time skip of sorts like how TiTs does it~~~

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Unless we get a time skip of sorts like how TiTs does it~~~
Yeah, but it would be weird to imagine, 30+ orphans still going to school and in the orphanage for some reason. A very old but still really strong Bailey. Whitney still immaturely bullying you despite being at least 36 years old. Avery and Leighton being an old bastard. That would be hilarious.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, but it would be weird to imagine, 30+ orphans still going to school and in the orphanage for some reason. A very old but still really strong Bailey. Whitney still immaturely bullying you despite being at least 36 years old. Avery and Leighton being an old bastard. That would be hilarious.
If there's an angel and demon TF, then I won't even doubt if the town has magic that turns everyone immune to aging.
We're stuck in Limbo~~~

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I agree. I mean, there is a theory going on that we're actually in hell, specifically, in the 2nd circle.
Well, my running theory is that the town, or the culture of the town, at least, is a construct devised by the authorities there, possibly for the purpose of conducting experiments on it inhabitants, kind of like The Truman Show, only, save for a few people, everybody is Truman.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Well, my running theory is that the town, or the culture of the town, at least, is a construct devised by the authorities there, possibly for the purpose of conducting experiments on it inhabitants, kind of like The Truman Show, only, save for a few people, everybody is Truman.
That's a good theory too! I mean there's some kind of aphrodisiac being manufactured by the compound, with both farms (Remy's and Alex's, should you turn the lurker toggle on) acting as suppliers, and who knows if stuff like this was being slipped into the townspeople's food, and there's only a few people somehow immune to its rapey side effects which includes our PC.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
That's a good theory too! I mean there's some kind of aphrodisiac being manufactured by the compound, with both farms (Remy's and Alex's, should you turn the lurker toggle on) acting as suppliers, and who knows if stuff like this was being slipped into the townspeople's food, and there's only a few people somehow immune to its rapey side effects which includes our PC.
I'm wondering how you added a flower to that hat in your profile pic.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Well, my theory is that the lewdity of this town actually came from another dimension, specifically the tentacle plains, brought by the cult-like activities from the ruins beneath the lake a long time ago. This is the former temple before it got relocated at Wolf street. The tentacles slipped into the area and the fluid secreted by them got absorbed by the environment, which lead to the origins of the ear slime at the landfill, the phallus plant at the moors and the lurkers. Of course, it also influenced the animals living there and the people.

The town and the moor was once a one big castle town. Couldn't fit in the sonorous bell though, but I got the feeling there's a dark being protecting most of the orphanage from the weirdness of the town, I mean, Bailey is afraid of the loft, there could be a reason why, and the fact that the orphanage is, correct me if I'm wrong, actually one of the oldest buildings in town.

The government actually don't want the general public to know a lot of the deep stuff going on, that's why they have the asylum in the first place.

Also, on the character viewer, there was a straw hat with a flower. This isn't implemented on the game yet unfortunately, correct me if I'm wrong. Good thing that the swim shirt finally got implemented though.

Jun 12, 2018
I've seen this question asked before but no one seemed to have got an answer.

Is there any plans for stomach deformation?
I mean we all know that pregnancy is coming further down the line(Yay) but will that be the only thing to effect the stomach size?
When you have characters with rather large genitalia and even horses against a smaller framed MC, surely you should be able to see it bulging the MCs stomach during intercourse? or even a size increase after multiple cumshots? it might be a fair bit to do (especially the animation), but at this point i can see some may be curious, including myself, to see if there are any mentions or plans for such things in the future?

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I've seen this question asked before but no one seemed to have got an answer.

Is there any plans for stomach deformation?
I mean we all know that pregnancy is coming further down the line(Yay) but will that be the only thing to effect the stomach size?
When you have characters with rather large genitalia and even horses against a smaller framed MC, surely you should be able to see it bulging the MCs stomach during intercourse? or even a size increase after multiple cumshots? it might be a fair bit to do (especially the animation), but at this point i can see some may be curious, including myself, to see if there are any mentions or plans for such things in the future?
I'm also curious about this. Despite the penises and tentacles described as having different sizes, they all look the same in the animation. Even the smallest penises look like it's surrounding the PC's vagina properly.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I'm also curious about this. Despite the penises and tentacles described as having different sizes, they all look the same in the animation. Even the smallest penises look like it's surrounding the PC's vagina properly.
Nah, what happens is that they or he (I don't know how many are working on this) just need to implement new animations.

If in fact, I am surprised that they continue to implement more clothes despite the fact that in animation when there are encounters, it only puts in almost all the model of the starting clothes or the original 2-piece model before the store itself was introduced .

But like everything, if we get to see every detail, obviously the game has more script holes than the resident evil movies. So let's hope that with the result of the survey on what to do during the time to be spent, instead of continuing to implement new areas (unfortunately, since like everyone else, I love more areas to play) or creating more events, of time to things as simple but important as animations, the world already established and of course (and this is a joke rather) the supposed and promised ambient sound that was said for years that at some point it would be implemented to give more life to the game (although in that promise, yes, vrelnir only mentioned that it would commit itself to implement very limited sound and more than anything for encounters).

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
obviously the game has more script holes than the resident evil movies
True but I think in DoL case it works in favor of the game. By that I mean that not having a central and concise story being told to us allows for everyone to have their own headcanon/theories as to what is happening in the town.

It's clear that something is kinda off there and I'm sure Vrelnir must have some sort of actual plot device for what is the reason, but since all that we get are little tidbits of info here and there as well as some environmental hints, even if they're full of plot holes this allows us to fill in the blanks and create our own version of the happenings.

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
can i please get help, im living in alexs farm, im full bull, and i milk my self every night and yet i CANT GET CAUGH BY HIM! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW TO INCREASE MY CHANCES WITH GETTING CAUGHT

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes