throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I think I heard someone mention a developer's console once. Is that separate from the debug menu, and if so, how do I access it?

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Beware that turning debug mode to 1 by typing "Sugarcube.State.active.variables.debug = 1" will disable feats

Aug 14, 2019
Beware that turning debug mode to 1 by typing "Sugarcube.State.active.variables.debug = 1" will disable feats
Can you guys at least mention about being careful with your saves if you mess with the console, debug mode especially can break your save in places if you dont know wat your doing. And be careful posting bug reports if you do, sending vrel and others on wild goose chases will waste our time.

At the end of the day, these commands shouldnt be posted in case of the above issues occuring.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Can you guys at least mention about being careful with your saves if you mess with the console, debug mode especially can break your save in places if you dont know wat your doing. And be careful posting bug reports if you do, sending vrel and others on wise goose chases will waste our time.

At the end of the day, these commands shouldnt be posted in case of the above issues occuring.
Thanks!

Jun 25, 2017
I've got a text file I've made up of more than 100 console commands, so I'm of course pretty pro cheat. If you long for a sense of achievement from this (to each there own) you can of course invalidate all that by cheating. If you're just interested in seeing the content though I'd advise using the achievements as a metric for what you've seen and start hunting them after skipping the early game ubermensch grind.

In unrelated note though can also cheat here, the farm is a huge time and resource sink with little return. Don't advise it apart from to see comes when you're already beyond caring about money or time spent in town.

Sep 16, 2018
I've got a text file I've made up of more than 100 console commands, so I'm of course pretty pro cheat. If you long for a sense of achievement from this (to each there own) you can of course invalidate all that by cheating. If you're just interested in seeing the content though I'd advise using the achievements as a metric for what you've seen and start hunting them after skipping the early game ubermensch grind.

In unrelated note though can also cheat here, the farm is a huge time and resource sink with little return. Don't advise it apart from to see comes when you're already beyond caring about money or time spent in town.
I do think there's value in having a safe haven from Bailey, but agree that the income even from a fully upgraded farm isn't particularly great especially for the money you have to put into it. That said it's currently one of the few routes in the game that gives the character agency and control over their life.

Personally I kind of like the feeling of scraping by, wish you could bring Robin though, I hate leaving them behind (and that you could have a threesome with Robin and Alex for that matter). I also don't think it makes sense that Bailey continues to leave Robin alone when you leave and stop paying.

Aug 14, 2019
I do think there's value in having a safe haven from Bailey, but agree that the income even from a fully upgraded farm isn't particularly great especially for the money you have to put into it. That said it's currently one of the few routes in the game that gives the character agency and control over their life.

Personally I kind of like the feeling of scraping by, wish you could bring Robin though, I hate leaving them behind (and that you could have a threesome with Robin and Alex for that matter). I also don't think it makes sense that Bailey continues to leave Robin alone when you leave and stop paying.
Here's a hint, consider the flowers you unlock at the end, doesn't it seem to suggest something considering you can only sell them despite them clearly being special?

I think that's why Vrel introduced the perks, to encourage people not to cheat directly to the new content each month.

It's easy to not get feedback on whether the game's too grindy if every one of his playtesters is bypassing the grind.

Personally, I cheat like mad to get to the content. I've been bad.
I added the feat boosts at the end of the day for 2 things, to change up the game play somewhat (the ear slime option), to reduce some of the grind while not considering it as cheating, mostly for those that spent all the time earning the feats that were added....as much as anyone can transfer saves.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020

I don't worry too much, especially now that I have effectively ruined my competitor's farm as they cry themselves to sleep due to their obsession with me as his most prized cow before I wrecked all his guards and escaped. Also the most famous chef, massage therapist, stripper, academic genius, and renowned archeologist. Also currently still owes Bailey only 100 bucks as I only give him knuckle sandwiches every Sunday since the beginning and armed the orphanage with pepper spray and upgraded it with a soup kitchen and a greenhouse... suffice to say, this town is under new management by a young hermaphroditic amazonian warrior XD

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
They said next update is going to add the prison.
I've skipped the last few builds, but for the last week or so I've been really itching to play again. Finally decided to try and find some info on what's up with the next release and see this. I think I might be psychic. I've been eagerly anticipating the prison since Vrel first mentioned it! Yay! I hope you're right, 'cause that'd be so cool.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
You know, I kind of wondered what happened on the person in this scene:
You hack at the tangle, careful not to injure the thin woman. A branch launches at you, winds around the handle of your axe, and pulls it from your grip. The other criminals watch in mute horror as the axe, and the thin woman, disappear into the vegetation. | + Trauma | + Stress | + + Willpower
Any idea what could've happened to this npc? Did they get eaten? Raped? Raped to death? Transported to the tentacle plains?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You know, I kind of wondered what happened on the person in this scene:

Any idea what could've happened to this npc? Did they get eaten? Raped? Raped to death? Transported to the tentacle plains?
Reminds me of when we get pulled down the ground at Alex's Farm when picking the wrong choice.

Reactions: Aileh200
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes