Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
I kind of suspect you don't see that scene unless you are suffering from hallucinations, so the answer is they go back to the drug-fueled haze from which they came.

Reactions: Aileh200

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I need the update, I'm going crazy.
Let's just wait and hope it comes on or before Halloween like he promised. This is a big update, maybe almost as big or even bigger than the farm one.
I just hope it won't nerf my skullduggery too much, which is why I'm repenting through community service as of now (and framing that pervert Leighton so they get what they deserve).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just hope it won't nerf my skullduggery too much, which is why I'm repenting through community service as of now (and framing that pervert Leighton so they get what they deserve).
I'll take increased police encounters when they have the evidence as nerfs rather than worse RNG even with capped stats.
I actually prefer to keep the evil ones around like Bailey and Leighton, turning the corrupt town into a good one is way too grand a dream.
Better be one of them instead, that's why i sent Kylar to the Asylum / Prison and Whitney to the underground brothel~~~

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I actually prefer to keep the evil ones around like Bailey and Leighton
I just wanted to torture Leighton in the pillory. The last time I did it so hard, a random farmer came around and collect something from them. 10/10 will do it again.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just wanted to torture Leighton in the pillory. The last time I did it so hard, a random farmer came around and collect something from them. 10/10 will do it again.
It gets old and it's not really worth it aside from self-satisfaction that barely does anything.
I want to invite Leighton at the Club and see the interaction from the Club owner.
Make them reminisce about The Good Ol' Days.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
It gets old and it's not really worth it aside from self-satisfaction that barely does anything.
I want to invite Leighton at the Club and see the interaction from the Club owner.
Make them reminisce about The Good Ol' Days.
Yeah, I find it weird to have Leighton come back to school as if nothing happened, when they had dull eyes like a max trauma PC yesterday. Also, the Good Ol' Days are a Disturbing Ol' Days for Darryl. If Leighton ever tries to harass them in the club, as Darryl's most trusted barmaid, I'm gonna gut punch 'em harder than I did for Sydney.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, I find it weird to have Leighton come back to school as if nothing happened, when they had dull eyes like a max trauma PC yesterday. Also, the Good Ol' Days are a Disturbing Ol' Days for Darryl. If Leighton ever tries to harass them in the club, as Darryl's most trusted barmaid, I'm gonna gut punch 'em harder than I did for Sydney.
Even more of a reason to reunite them~~~
It'll be a fun sight to see.

Reactions: Aileh200

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
can i please get help, im living in alexs farm, im full bull, and i milk my self every night and yet i CANT GET CAUGH BY HIM! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW TO INCREASE MY CHANCES WITH GETTING CAUGHT
Not sure here, but it might be version. On the most recent version of the game I can't get caught doing any masturbation or other activity where you can get caught.

Jun 25, 2017
can i please get help, im living in alexs farm, im full bull, and i milk my self every night and yet i CANT GET CAUGH BY HIM! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW TO INCREASE MY CHANCES WITH GETTING CAUGHT
Yeah I think I can sort this one. Make a backup save before this on principle. Open the console and use SugarCube.State.variables.farm.milking.catchChance=100 before milking your self and it should pan out.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
You know, I'm suspecting that the bell from the moor and the dark entity on the prayer room are related. Both summoned a shadow darting to us in their respective events.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes