Nov 21, 2020
Wtf Bailey...? Is he eating these money i give him? I'm not even the only one paying that, other kids do that too, exactly what's he trying to do with what, 10k+ per week, when full-day waitress or bartender gets about 100-150? I wonder if this will be actually explained well later.
Clearly Bailey is trying to combat inflation by burning most of the cash up in a bathtub at the end of the week. Their methods may be unorthodox but I can assure you they are doing the right thing.
Bestiality, rape, mind control, underage, vore...yeah, nothing I haven't seen at an airport magazine stand.
Sir, all characters featured in this game are over the age of 18, all animals are people in costumes and all vore is soft (although i wish that wasn't always the case)

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Bestiality, rape, mind control, underage, vore...yeah, nothing I haven't seen at an airport magazine stand.
You can turn most of that off. The only thing that is constant is rape.
Meanwhile some interactions with love interests, or just people that aren't awful, is absolutely fucking adorable

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
It's been a while, here's a big one:

Taking into account that we´re nowhere near the next version coming out and thinking about it for a while, I think I found a suitable idea to fill or give a final goal to a game and a reason for the pregnancy mechanics.

Reviewing stories of one of the coolest and unique authors in the manga, Junji Ito, I saw a story again that in fact, some of his ideas can be applied here, from Ma no Kakera the sixth chapter in particular, that of "Black bird "given that when a game begins, after defining in the survey (what is accessible) about our positions on some things, we start in the orphanage as if nothing strange happened and the world was normal, from there we all know that when we leave the orphanage the first meeting will be activated where the mechanics of it are explained to us, to which regardless of how we solve it, a person comes to us and ends up giving us the pepper pot and leaves as if that were the most normal thing in the world, That is where and inspiring us not only in that story of Junji ito, but in several, the MC in dialogues for the same may think how strange the "normality" that these events occur despite the fact that in real life they should not be.

Then, I think that after the first week passes (which if or if it must happen for date events to start activating) and regardless of whether we have managed to maintain our virginity or not, as well as there is a night monster, it should there is a creature that after said week appears and binds us to a curse, said in which it is imposed on us that if we don´t pay said creature some type of currency that can "only" be obtained by carrying out sexual or malevolent acts (the malevolent evidently with less value than the sexual ones) the creature by the end of the month will come and rape us until we die, only so that due to so much violation, our body has become pregnant (regardless of gender) and the son or daughter that we actually had , is our reincarnation.

And as you can imagine, because of said creature and its curse is that all the inhabitants of the city at some point or another carry out said acts or see it normally, since they are also tied to the curse and nobody talks about her because the curse one of its conditions is that you cannot talk about it. So the objective to achieve as the closing of a game, is to find a way (by any of different means) to break the curse or perhaps, to gain control of it to give an idea.

Mechanics that are born from this:
* Regardless of whether it is due to the creature due to lack of payment or our choice (due to the love interest for sweet or "acceptable" for any other generic NPC), the pregnancy mechanic would become as mentioned in past entries as it happens in Lona, in an extra life for when, either our MC reaches a critical point of stress or some bad factor dies or due to some event that kills us and since the curse exists, no one realizes what happened and also in this way when said reincarnation occurs, the love interest or the father of the baby also forgets and this factor is solved. In addition, just as it happens with the child that can be given birth by pregnancy from behind, the baby isn´t a living entity but rather, a vessel for our being in case of death, except obviously to avoid being stolen from us, we would no need to take care of it and therefore, it is not necessary to add new care mechanisms. In addition to evidently, depending on the species of the father, the next reincarnation would already start with that species or else, a cross if it is compatible (example fallen angel and cat) although this to insentivate the reincarnation, would imply that the transformation would have to be hardened so that not so easy to achieve.

* For MC's who seek to maintain virginity and be an angel (difficult mode) as well as we can reincarnate and for NPCs who at first don´t seem to be affected by the curse (example, Eden), apart from the currency of sexual or malevolent acts, there should be another way to payment (example: Eden can pay with life taken [hunter] or Robin with money or purchased goods [money]) and we, either by one way or another pay, although as happens with Barley, by paying the payment in this way every month go up by paying this way. Therefore, in this way there would be an insistence (in addition to personal curiosity) to explore different events and points on the map to find a way to get rid or control the curse.

Note: I forgot to add it, but for the virgin MCs and who reach angel (or not), their form of incarnation could be through faith to the church (and some event) or, by some other means that is related to what is right, pure and good.

Anyway, this is just an idea that comes to me after I saw the story of "black bird" again, the idea that we either sedate or resist the wishes of the creature so that we corrupt ourselves, the one that in the end until we (as happens to the game in my opinion at the moment) we don´t start to move to do something to break the curse and more than curse, the ponds that it brings, in the end either because we end up breaking (due to attributes negative already very high) or because we don´t handle the situation well, this in the end would cause that MC unless cheat is used is insurmountable and the only option is to start another, referring to the fact that at the end said MC or life died due to its lack of good handling.

With nothing more to add, I leave.

P.D: For Vrelnir, I know that maybe you already have an idea or none at all, but in any case, just as there are fanfictions of things, this little madness that I thought is my way of saying, good job, keep doing bad good.

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
Hehehehehhdhe it'll come tomorrow this time right? Right it. will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will it will

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
You can turn most of that off. The only thing that is constant is rape.
Yeah we can turn most of the kinks off if we're not comfortable with it. Also, if you turned off bestiality, the game will just force monster girls and monster boys onto you now, unlike way back then on the earlier versions when you turn off bestiality, all animal-related events and animal named NPCs (like Black Wolf) won't appear.
It's been a while, here's a big one:

Taking into account that we´re nowhere near the next version coming out and thinking about it for a while, I think I found a suitable idea to fill or give a final goal to a game and a reason for the pregnancy mechanics.

Reviewing stories of one of the coolest and unique authors in the manga, Junji Ito, I saw a story again that in fact, some of his ideas can be applied here, from Ma no Kakera the sixth chapter in particular, that of "Black bird "given that when a game begins, after defining in the survey (what is accessible) about our positions on some things, we start in the orphanage as if nothing strange happened and the world was normal, from there we all know that when we leave the orphanage the first meeting will be activated where the mechanics of it are explained to us, to which regardless of how we solve it, a person comes to us and ends up giving us the pepper pot and leaves as if that were the most normal thing in the world, That is where and inspiring us not only in that story of Junji ito, but in several, the MC in dialogues for the same may think how strange the "normality" that these events occur despite the fact that in real life they should not be.

Then, I think that after the first week passes (which if or if it must happen for date events to start activating) and regardless of whether we have managed to maintain our virginity or not, as well as there is a night monster, it should there is a creature that after said week appears and binds us to a curse, said in which it is imposed on us that if we don´t pay said creature some type of currency that can "only" be obtained by carrying out sexual or malevolent acts (the malevolent evidently with less value than the sexual ones) the creature by the end of the month will come and rape us until we die, only so that due to so much violation, our body has become pregnant (regardless of gender) and the son or daughter that we actually had , is our reincarnation.

And as you can imagine, because of said creature and its curse is that all the inhabitants of the city at some point or another carry out said acts or see it normally, since they are also tied to the curse and nobody talks about her because the curse one of its conditions is that you cannot talk about it. So the objective to achieve as the closing of a game, is to find a way (by any of different means) to break the curse or perhaps, to gain control of it to give an idea.

Mechanics that are born from this:
* Regardless of whether it is due to the creature due to lack of payment or our choice (due to the love interest for sweet or "acceptable" for any other generic NPC), the pregnancy mechanic would become as mentioned in past entries as it happens in Lona, in an extra life for when, either our MC reaches a critical point of stress or some bad factor dies or due to some event that kills us and since the curse exists, no one realizes what happened and also in this way when said reincarnation occurs, the love interest or the father of the baby also forgets and this factor is solved. In addition, just as it happens with the child that can be given birth by pregnancy from behind, the baby isn´t a living entity but rather, a vessel for our being in case of death, except obviously to avoid being stolen from us, we would no need to take care of it and therefore, it is not necessary to add new care mechanisms. In addition to evidently, depending on the species of the father, the next reincarnation would already start with that species or else, a cross if it is compatible (example fallen angel and cat) although this to insentivate the reincarnation, would imply that the transformation would have to be hardened so that not so easy to achieve.

* For MC's who seek to maintain virginity and be an angel (difficult mode) as well as we can reincarnate and for NPCs who at first don´t seem to be affected by the curse (example, Eden), apart from the currency of sexual or malevolent acts, there should be another way to payment (example: Eden can pay with life taken [hunter] or Robin with money or purchased goods [money]) and we, either by one way or another pay, although as happens with Barley, by paying the payment in this way every month go up by paying this way. Therefore, in this way there would be an insistence (in addition to personal curiosity) to explore different events and points on the map to find a way to get rid or control the curse.

Note: I forgot to add it, but for the virgin MCs and who reach angel (or not), their form of incarnation could be through faith to the church (and some event) or, by some other means that is related to what is right, pure and good.

Anyway, this is just an idea that comes to me after I saw the story of "black bird" again, the idea that we either sedate or resist the wishes of the creature so that we corrupt ourselves, the one that in the end until we (as happens to the game in my opinion at the moment) we don´t start to move to do something to break the curse and more than curse, the ponds that it brings, in the end either because we end up breaking (due to attributes negative already very high) or because we don´t handle the situation well, this in the end would cause that MC unless cheat is used is insurmountable and the only option is to start another, referring to the fact that at the end said MC or life died due to its lack of good handling.

With nothing more to add, I leave.

P.D: For Vrelnir, I know that maybe you already have an idea or none at all, but in any case, just as there are fanfictions of things, this little madness that I thought is my way of saying, good job, keep doing bad good.
Also, this reminds me of those 3 entities at the player room. The game could utilize these 3 entities more. I've already seen the dark entity being related to the scene with the bell, and the holy one probably has a relation with the weird familiar humming. We could have them manifesting more frequently, especially the dark one because the dark one almost seemed perfect to be the creature said here.
how can i rob people there
You need high enough skullduggery, I think D+ is enough. Go to Connudatus St. and look for a mark. If there's a prompt that gives you an option to hide in the car, do it, there's a chance you'll get in the Elk street compound. Go to the central building, steal there and you'll receive a pepper spray charge, 100 lb stolen goods, and the key to the landfill.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
how can i rob people there
If your skulduggery is too low, you can start by opening lockers at school.
Which you can then probably go to the club and get the new option "look for a mark".
But if you like cheesing everything (like me) then you can spam battle encounters and spam steal option since it always increases it even if you're at high levels.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
how do you get the cat transformation?
From the Wiki. Link is in first post.

All the correct requirements to obtain the transformation are listed below:

• Eating Deluxe Cream Buns:
    • Found in the as one of the possible menu options when visiting the location.
    • Eating it gives one transformation point. The player can choose to lick the plate clean afterwards to get an additional transformation point. They cost £50 each.
  • Teasing dogs after approaching houses on :
    • When knocking on a residence, the player can encounter a chained dog besides the house. Choosing to tease it increases transformation progress by two points (if said dog was chained). If said dog is unchained, running away from it will increase transformation progress by one point. Beware that a chained dog may break its leash and attack you, resulting in an non consensual encounter.
    • Running away from the Domus Street dogs will also grant one point.
  • Drinking breast milk:
    • To be more specific, breast milk has a 30% chance of giving one point per drink, at the cost of purity.
  • Milking female cows at with your mouth:
    • A 100% chance of giving a point per drink.
    • A minimum rank of 4 is required for the player to milk cows with their mouth. Please note that this method only works with female cows - so make sure to adjust in settings - since the player will be gathering semen otherwise if set to male cows, and this will not add a point.
    • Drinking cow milk is recommended over drinking breast milk.
  • Jumping the fence from the residential alleyways into the orphanage's garden increases progress by one point, once a day.

Jun 25, 2017
Oh right. While I'm thinking of it for the sydney content I kept getting punished after renewing the oath of chastity inspite not having slept with any one since the last check when being checked with sydney, but also losing ones virginity in the room while tripping with sydney which doesn't break ones vow of chastity because either you were all mixed up tripping or some lore reason, still loses the angel transformation.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Oh right. While I'm thinking of it for the sydney content I kept getting punished after renewing the oath of chastity inspite not having slept with any one since the last check when being checked with sydney, but also losing ones virginity in the room while tripping with sydney which doesn't break ones vow of chastity because either you were all mixed up tripping or some lore reason, still loses the angel transformation.
That's a bug, dude.

ghjkl12

Oct 21, 2018
damn i love this game even with bugs and minimum art like it is. The content is huge and i love evry second of it. Cant wait for next update !!! Btw. is there some game similiar to this one ? with sex system like that and whats the most important with the huge plot like there is here?

Reactions: polishhammer83
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes