swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I don't use incognito mode though and I do try to use Export/Import, but I often forget and its annoying having to sift through potentially a dozen different saves when I only need 2 or 3.
Incognito mode was just a theory. There are other ways the cache could be getting cleared, but that is your issue: The saves under "Saves" are tied to browser cache, and when that clears, your saves there go away.

Nic611

Feb 19, 2018
The saves under "Saves" are tied to browser cache, and when that clears, your saves there go away.
Then how do I stop it from doing that? Because I haven't been doing anything to clear the cache, unless for some reason my browser is automatically deleting the cache for only the game or is just not saving my game to the browser cache begin with.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Then how do I stop it from doing that? Because I haven't been doing anything to clear the cache, unless for some reason my browser is automatically deleting the cache for only the game or is just not saving my game to the browser cache begin with.
check cache settings in your browser then

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone know what variable to change in TwineHacker to be able to use the cheat menu AND earn feats at the same time?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.4.3 is up on my blog, adding the prison, plant people, double anal penetration, and blood moon spookiness. Happy Halloween!

Sebastian_megu You're welcome!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, it updated.
F- YEAHH!!!!

Typo found
  • Expanded Kylar's reactions to bodywriting hwile chatting. They no longer get jealous over pictures of unicorns.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atur

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Double anal penetrations is something that I didn't know that I needed, but now I love it!
And how do you actually engage in consensual double anal? My ultra depraved Succubus is somehow unable to put the two together during gangbangs. Do you need Awareness at lv 7? Do your partners need to be interested in that in the first place?

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I can't believe my first "plant person", if you would even call it that, in my main save was that
It was definitely terryfying. I just wanted my lemons. Also, I don't know what they meant by

Last edited:
Reactions: Fangii

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
"Sleep forever. Give it back." I wonder if it has some implications on the lore. What could we possibly took from it? It has a lot of many ominous lines as well like "I am everywhere. You will never escape me.".
I mean, if we're near full awareness even the church has eldritch abominations when looking above the ceiling.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I mean, if we're near full awareness even the church has eldritch abominations when looking above the ceiling.
Yeah, they may have something to do with the church. Some of its lines are strikingly similar to the ones at that one scene with Sydney(the prayer room one, I think?). Also, for some reason, they're weak against the gold chastity belt, which was worn by an ancient priestess, according to Winter.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
And how do you actually engage in consensual double anal? My ultra depraved Succubus is somehow unable to put the two together during gangbangs. Do you need Awareness at lv 7? Do your partners need to be interested in that in the first place?
do you have the DP toggle enabled? it's disabled by default when loading a save

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Can i ask a dumb question ?
Is there a way to skip the "tutorial fight" ?
I mean, i know how to play the game but i make a new character everytime i play, after a while i found that it's a pain to do that "fight" again and again (even though it's something that will happen a lot).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can i ask a dumb question ?
Is there a way to skip the "tutorial fight" ?
I mean, i know how to play the game but i make a new character everytime i play, after a while i found that it's a pain to do that "fight" again and again (even though it's something that will happen a lot).
It's not that tedious, all you have to do is press Scream and you're done.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes