1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I can't simply stand people who freak out so much when a free game takes a small delay of the usual schedule.

Complaining about a paid game and a dev maybe scamming people? Ok, while I disagree I can understand the logic. About a free game? Hell no, calm down your horses. Then you guys wonder why devs simply don't care about coming here.

Sorry for being so vocal, but people got used to free stuff without any care of others work. If you want a faster thing do it yourself.

If I wanted a completed game? Probably. But the dev is an human and the game is still completly free. So chill out and calm down your horses. He could even abandon the game and I have no right to complain on that.

It's sad, this thread used to actually have nice debates about content (besides the random "where's pregnancy?" meme) when the game was on early stages of development and now it's all focused on the delay due it's popularity. Oh well...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I can't stand people who feel the need to lecture the thread, so I guess we can't stand each other.
I give you reason on that, not my job, I understand it. Maybe "stand" wasn't the best word to use. Simply people need to chill when delays happen.

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
THE UPDATE IS OUT. I WAS 1 SECOND FROM DOING THE DEED TO MYSELF AND SAW THE UPDATE ON DISCORD WHICH SAVED MY LIFE. THANK YOU VREL, I CAN FINALLY REST OF MY BED AND WANK IT

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I'm glad its out seems like a pretty interesting update.

And instead of people bitching about "X When?" or "be faster", Vrel is a person not a machine. You're not paying for a service. Asking questions is one thing but demanding things is another. Either bring something to the table yourself or wait patiently

Nic611

Feb 19, 2018
Hello, Im having a bit of an issue. My game saves aren't being retained when i close the browser I'm playing on. Anyone know what is happening here. I'm using Chrome if that helps anyone figure it out.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020

And instead of people bitching about "X When?" or "be faster", Vrel is a person not a machine. You're not paying for a service. Asking questions is one thing but demanding things is another. Either bring something to the table yourself or wait patiently
Were there even bitching? All i've seen were just jokes about being impatient, not even any negativity. I know some threads where people go for it for real like Kingdom of Deception, and it doesn't look to be anywhere near the case here.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hello, Im having a bit of an issue. My game saves aren't being retained when i close the browser I'm playing on. Anyone know what is happening here. I'm using Chrome if that helps anyone figure it out.
The saves in the regular "Save" menu are linked to your browser's cache, so they go away when that clears. If you are in Incognito mode, the cache will not be saved after the browser closes, so that may be what is happening. Before you close your browser, you should always create a backup save using the "Export/Import Save" menu.

Nic611

Feb 19, 2018
The saves in the regular "Save" menu are linked to your browser's cache, so they go away when that clears. If you are in Incognito mode, the cache will not be saved after the browser closes, so that may be what is happening. Before you close your browser, you should always create a backup save using the "Export/Import Save" menu.
I don't use incognito mode though and I do try to use Export/Import, but I often forget and its annoying having to sift through potentially a dozen different saves when I only need 2 or 3.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018

One quibble. Vrel is most certainly an absolute machine. =)

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes