Greedprayer

Jun 16, 2020
I just spent 37 days in prison.
Some notes:
- Often i culdn't read the prison rules, annoying when you must obey few punishments.
- Gag and blindfold punishments seems to go on forever? Cant be removed and guards won't remove it for you even after like 2 weeks, especially annoying when certain event for scarred inmate occurs.
- When working lunch/dinner calls sometimes are late by 1 hour making you miss them
- Showers are uneventful.

This update introduced some penis/penis interactions, i'm really not into it. Can it be disabled somehow?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Now this just takes the cake.
No soap dropping events? Bruh.
No soap? That's -umm- unhygienic? Or at least disappointing?

My avatars spend so many years in this depraved town avoiding the cops - successfully, that I actually have no frigging idea how to get into prison.
The pillory I know only from the vegetable throwing side.
Yeah, one of my past incarnations ended up in the pillory. But I think that was before the war asshole virus.
What's the fastest way to get into prison?

Greedprayer

Jun 16, 2020
They did say repeated offenders so maybe it's the number o' times we go to the pillory before we finally get sent?
I kind of tested it, each time i was "captured" by police i checked where they will send me, if pillory i would escape/load the game and do some more crime until i get caugh. After 2 failed attempts i finnaly got send to prison.
Now this just takes the cake.
No soap dropping events? Bruh.
My respect among inmates was high while i was doing showers, maybe if it's low then there's some soap dropping?

Oct 6, 2019
>Added the "banish" combat action to the angel transformation, that causes heavy damage to tentacles. Grows stronger with the PC's angelicness, and purity. Doesn't work on plant-based tentacles.

My rich angellic catgirl just became broken as fuck. Lel, time to go artifact hunting.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Jesus, what country is this? I thought we were in the UK because the currency uses the pound sign, but it must be Syria or something because the prisons are a fucking nightmare. They're serious violating the shit out of my human rights over here.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
For those who are wondering, here's a couple ways to escape the prison:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are the 2 I figured out by randomly playing. I know there's an escape method by getting a poster and hammering the way out but I spent way too long in the prison and just figured 2 ways out xD

Side notes, it takes a very long time to raise Love for the guards and inmate.

Kylar gives you shark teeth and helps you with a prison guard that takes you to rape town, which puts them in solitary for a couple days.

The pink bar that appears up top is based on your attraction. Once it gets full a guard will try grabbing you and bringing you to be raped. You have to get either the inmates help, Kylar's help, or have the shock collars deactivated to prevent this. Note, you'll have to fight them if the shock collars are off.

The sad part is I found out that this is all in the wiki AFTER writing this in a thread post >.> I'll just post it here anyways to help people who come here first.

Reactions: domdale and Fangii

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
For those who are wondering, here's a couple ways to escape the prison:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are the 2 I figured out by randomly playing. I know there's an escape method by getting a poster and hammering the way out but I spent way too long in the prison and just figured 2 ways out xD

Side notes, it takes a very long time to raise Love for the guards and inmate.

Kylar gives you shark teeth and helps you with a prison guard that takes you to rape town, which puts them in solitary for a couple days.

The pink bar that appears up top is based on your attraction. Once it gets full a guard will try grabbing you and bringing you to be raped. You have to get either the inmates help, Kylar's help, or have the shock collars deactivated to prevent this. Note, you'll have to fight them if the shock collars are off.

The sad part is I found out that this is all in the wiki AFTER writing this in a thread post >.> I'll just post it here anyways to help people who come here first.
Noice, Asking Kylar for help as the person who brought them there in the first place is the best way to put salt on their wound.
Time to go to prison~~~

Reactions: kcj300

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Kylar brought themselves into the prison. Stealing, threatening, kidnapping etc.
No no, there's a choice where you can still save 'em instead of sending 'em to prison during their event so it's still us.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes