Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
So wait...there's double anal but no double vaginal?
Double vaginal is planned. The viability of the system needed to be tested and balanced. Double vaginal is basically the same as double anal; anal was chosen because it's gender neutral. Additionally, xray sprites for double vaginal, external sprites for the butt and vagina, and NPC shadow sprites are yet to be completed. Hopefully ready for next version release.

Any suggestions and feedback are appreciated.

And how do you actually engage in consensual double anal? My ultra depraved Succubus is somehow unable to put the two together during gangbangs. Do you need Awareness at lv 7? Do your partners need to be interested in that in the first place?
Straddle two dicks was cut for time. You can frot your pussy or penis then move their penis to your ass to start double anal.

Jan 2, 2018
i think the game is amazing the only downside is the mc is very submissive and have to wait for things to happen
it would be great if you could maybe turn the caretaker or the principle into your bitch

• Haha
Reactions: atur

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
I HAVES IDEA! so here me out, a story line evolving a dog pound (maybe after wolf transformation) where you get put in a pen, and after a couple days you get adopted as a pet, walks out in public, maybe a random event where robin see's you, and maybe a dog show.

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
Finaly the new update!)) im so happy to play it!) but i have a question... What's with shorts in fight\sex screens? why they looking like a trousers or jeans? this problem havent been erlier am a alone with that or im doing something wrong with settings?

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
Double vaginal is planned. The viability of the system needed to be tested and balanced. Double vaginal is basically the same as double anal; anal was chosen because it's gender neutral. Additionally, xray sprites for double vaginal, external sprites for the butt and vagina, and NPC shadow sprites are yet to be completed. Hopefully ready for next version release.

Any suggestions and feedback are appreciated.

Straddle two dicks was cut for time. You can frot your pussy or penis then move their penis to your ass to start double anal.
double anal only works with dicks? I just tried to start a scene with 2 tentacles and tentacle + penis, but nothing worked.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
We need more monster encounters, maybe get some facehuggers in a secret lab or something, lurkers don't count for me.
Let all the abominations go in this game~~~
There'd be no limit to lewdity!!!
NEED MOAR OF 'EM!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Yes, but you also need to enable double anal in the game Settings, which isn't that obvious if you continue the game using previous version saves.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
got this weird error when my character got kidnapped after stealing from the drug dealers for the maths competition

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
double anal only works with dicks? I just tried to start a scene with 2 tentacles and tentacle + penis, but nothing worked.
Yes, because tentacles encounters were being worked on for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So they couldn't be touched at the time. It might arrive with double vaginal; time and motivation dependent. I'd like to work on a project that doesn't involve dicks rubbing together though. So unless someone else takes up the task, tentacle multiple penetration may take a while.

Yes, but you also need to enable double anal in the game Settings, which isn't that obvious if you continue the game using previous version saves.
Oh, right. Apologies, I should have mentioned that. It was disabled by default so as not to inflict a fetish on someone who didn't want it. That might change in the future releases as people become aware of it. While this is one of the less extreme fetishes in the game, it felt prudent at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fangii and Diemen

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
downloaded the new version and joined the math competition kidnapping scene once again, and this happened again
Cheers for reporting mate. That's a strange one. Do you remember which you chose; "envelop second penis" or "envelop their penises"?.

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
Download the new version and steel have the bug with shorts. They looks like shorts on character screen but in Combat\Sex sceens they looks like trousers. what happened?)In Earlier version all worked fine. could anyone help? Here is screenshot Issue.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

hedopetto

Mar 2, 2021
Download the new version and steel have the bug with shorts. They looks like shorts on character screen but in Combat\Sex sceens they looks like trousers. what happened?)In Earlier version all worked fine. could anyone help? Here is screenshot View attachment 1483877

it's a placeholder for now, a lot of combat clothing sprites aren't really done yet, and may be subject to change

Reactions: Jann_Mare

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Ironic I know... and more coming from me, but what I never imagined could happen to me happened to me... I lost my save.

I have seen that from time to time files are published here before creating a character with all the achievements achieved but ... is there for the things in the forest store or a way to unlock them?

My saved game had it at a very advanced point with all the possible things for it to happen (underground brothel, wolves, eden, hawk, etc.) and starting over isn´t a problem, but, for things like underground brothel ( without that it is due to the orphanage debt) and the night monster are things (to name a few) of which, as it depends on luck, if I could, I wish I could avoid having to do it again to unlock being able to unlock things in the store (where it hurts the most).

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes