pian

Feb 8, 2019
I have seen that from time to time files are published here before creating a character with all the achievements achieved but ... is there for the things in the forest store or a way to unlock them?
There is. Just get you one of those saves in this thread, import and load it. Now go to options and select "restart game". You should be at the start screen. Now you can start over, but use some of your vrel-coins to start with the lower most perk, which in turn lets you carry over anything that the loaded save got previously unlocked - which should be about everything. A save with all the achievements did basically all there is to unlock - to get those achievements in the first place :)

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Cheers for reporting mate. That's a strange one. Do you remember which you chose; "envelop second penis" or "envelop their penises"?.
there was one turn in which one of them moved their penises to my ass while another was already at my ass ( no penetration ), and when i pressed 'next' without doing anything on the ass area, these widget glitch appeared
these also happened without a double anal on the post before this ( on an older version )

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2019
I feel badly about taking the 300£ that Robin gives me every week. It would be nice if, instead, I could open up my ledger and allow Robin to glance at the figures contained therein. Come to think of it, how does Robin make 300£ every weekend by just selling lemonade on the beach? We need to learn about Robin's side-hustle. It would be utterly adorable if Robin were to have been hunting artifacts for the Musem this whole time. I guess that Robin could also secretly be a masseuse as well.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think I've been caught 5 times now and I'm still doing community service.
When can I get sent to prison demmet!!!

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I feel badly about taking the 300£ that Robin gives me every week. It would be nice if, instead, I could open up my ledger and allow Robin to glance at the figures contained therein. Come to think of it, how does Robin make 300£ every weekend by just selling lemonade on the beach? We need to learn about Robin's side-hustle. It would be utterly adorable if Robin were to have been hunting artifacts for the Musem this whole time. I guess that Robin could also secretly be a masseuse as well.
She makes much more though, remember, you're not the only kid that has to pay Bailey.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Ironic I know... and more coming from me, but what I never imagined could happen to me happened to me... I lost my save.

I have seen that from time to time files are published here before creating a character with all the achievements achieved but ... is there for the things in the forest store or a way to unlock them?

My saved game had it at a very advanced point with all the possible things for it to happen (underground brothel, wolves, eden, hawk, etc.) and starting over isn´t a problem, but, for things like underground brothel ( without that it is due to the orphanage debt) and the night monster are things (to name a few) of which, as it depends on luck, if I could, I wish I could avoid having to do it again to unlock being able to unlock things in the store (where it hurts the most).
I think you should have unlocked the feat "Curious Attire" using a save without cheats and you could use a feat boost for only 40 vrelcoins to unlock all special clothing.
These are the 2 I figured out by randomly playing. I know there's an escape method by getting a poster and hammering the way out but I spent way too long in the prison and just figured 2 ways out xD
I grinded that one and it's just another way to the beach.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Saves are stored in your browser cache, so they get deleted when it's cleared. You'll want to export them instead.
I have that turned off for my browser.
But at least it will teach me to finaly start downloading my save files, I have been putting that off for far too long anyway

Ironic I know... and more coming from me, but what I never imagined could happen to me happened to me... I lost my save.

My saved game had it at a very advanced point with all the possible things for it to happen (underground brothel, wolves, eden, hawk, etc.) and starting over isn´t a problem, but, for things like underground brothel ( without that it is due to the orphanage debt) and the night monster are things (to name a few) of which, as it depends on luck, if I could, I wish I could avoid having to do it again to unlock being able to unlock things in the store (where it hurts the most).
If you use a save editor you will find a list of forest shop items (easiest way is to find them is to press CTRL+F and then type in one of the item names) , change the "locked" next to each item to "unlocked"

Last edited:

alberon

Oct 6, 2017
There is. Just get you one of those saves in this thread, import and load it. Now go to options and select "restart game". You should be at the start screen. Now you can start over, but use some of your vrel-coins to start with the lower most perk, which in turn lets you carry over anything that the loaded save got previously unlocked - which should be about everything. A save with all the achievements did basically all there is to unlock - to get those achievements in the first place :)
can you post some or a link? i dont find any. to many results for "save"

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Reactions: pian
Jun 25, 2017
Was waiting to try the new update, til the new version got uploaded and patched a few times. I've only just realized that's already happened; were at 4.4 not 3.4. Goodness those patches came fast.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I have that turned off for my browser.
But at least it will teach me to finaly start downloading my save files, I have been putting that off for far too long anyway
Did it happen after you played the new update? That'll stop your old saves from showing up in browser, although I don't know if they're actually gone or not. I haven't looked.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Did it happen after you played the new update? That'll stop your old saves from showing up in browser, although I don't know if they're actually gone or not. I haven't looked.
No, it was still on the same update. Even after getting the latest version new saves just disappeared, like the fathers of many strippers.
Though chrome did get an update recently so it might have messed something up for me, it wouldn't be the first time..

fauser

Apr 25, 2019
Does Alex's Farm quest progress without player's active participation? I'd like to focus on a city quests before moving to the farm, but the quest's active and almost all fields are cleared. Am I missing something if I just stop visiting the farm for now?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes