Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What happens if you get eaten by something then? Do they just vomit you out again? :p
Stuck in that battle encounter until you go out and you'll deifinitely pass out from stress and there goes the usual day by day stuff again.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
is there a place where we can give suggestion
if it is here i would suggest that the consensual sex doesnt just end when your partner cum
this is annoying if you play as male mc
I agree, I mean female and male orgasms are different. Females can orgasm repeatedly with a short refractory period like our player does for some reason regardless of gender (probably gameplay reasons), while males have longer cooldowns.

It is weird how why consensual sex here stops just because the npcs orgasm regardless of their gender. It may also seem selfish that the sex between our love interest stops just because they came, if we didn't. Since a turn in an encounter is like 10 seconds, it's weird how they came so fast and all the sex here are pretty much just "quickies". But hey, there may be gameplay reasons, but it would also be fair if we could make them cum repeatedly just like they do with us.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I agree, I mean female and male orgasms are different. Females can orgasm repeatedly with a short refractory period like our player does for some reason regardless of gender (probably gameplay reasons), while males have longer cooldowns.

It is weird how why consensual sex here stops just because the npcs orgasm regardless of their gender. It may also seem selfish that the sex between our love interest stops just because they came, if we didn't. Since a turn in an encounter is like 10 seconds, it's weird how they came so fast and all the sex here are pretty much just "quickies". But hey, there may be gameplay reasons, but it would also be fair if we could make them cum repeatedly just like they do with us.
The sex combat module is in dire need of overhaul, especially in the male PC department.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

well the reason is that the con sex is just slightly altered non-con scenario, where it makes sense that the offender cums and is done with you
an overhaul indeed should be made

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Is it possible to have your character be able to feel stronger in encounters? So far most encounters feel very one sided, with the options associated with actually trying to fight back or be defiant being basically pointless?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Is it possible to have your character be able to feel stronger in encounters? So far most encounters feel very one sided, with the options associated with actually trying to fight back or be defiant being basically pointless?
I you're asking if your character can get better at fighting, then yeah, but much like every game ever, you have to level him up first.

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
If you're submissive enough and have high English, your moans make them cum pretty quick. Demon helps a lot too with submissive characters.

Also, cat or wolf tf with large body, good physical skills, high willpower, and high English become a veritable combat machine. Combine one of those beast transforms with Angel, and you're basically unstoppable. You can bite a penis so hard that even a group reels in sympathetic pain.

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
If you're submissive enough and have high English, your moans make them cum pretty quick. Demon helps a lot too with submissive characters.

Also, cat or wolf tf with large body, good physical skills, high willpower, and high English become a veritable combat machine. Combine one of those beast transforms with Angel, and you're basically unstoppable. You can bite a penis so hard that even a group reels in sympathetic pain.
I see, sounds like there's still a lot more to this game then that I haven't even touched on yet, nice.

Do you happen to know how I remove permanent maker from my character? Currently has gutter whore written on her forehead and I kinda don't want that lol

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I see, sounds like there's still a lot more to this game then that I haven't even touched on yet, nice.

Do you happen to know how I remove permanent maker from my character? Currently has gutter whore written on her forehead and I kinda don't want that lol
permanent markers fade over time
I'd advise looking at the tips on the left side, below status bars
they contain a lot of info useful for new players

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
found this game just now randomly when i was browsing ERATW let say this is interesting

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
How do you increase deviancy? Haven't seen the game display any tips related to that. Figured it'd go up if you do sexual stuff with animals, but that doesn't seem to be the case

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
How do you increase deviancy? Haven't seen the game display any tips related to that. Figured it'd go up if you do sexual stuff with animals, but that doesn't seem to be the case
Same as promiscuity, you need to do things consensually that are just on the edge of your current level. If you didn't take the relevant bonus during character creation, that means grinding the squid encounter at the beach until you can present to dogs and wolves or apparently there's a starter encounter at Alex' farm too.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Following dogs and rewarding them is an option. But I'm not quite sure if it raises deviancy right from the start. Maybe some deviance is needed to raise it further...
Nevertheless follow the dog, sometimes it offers more than just £5 of cash.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Start with Squid massage when swimming on the beach til' you start doing fun stuff to dogs then tentacles or tree roots...
Yes, tree roots...

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes