Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does Alex's Farm quest progress without player's active participation? I'd like to focus on a city quests before moving to the farm, but the quest's active and almost all fields are cleared. Am I missing something if I just stop visiting the farm for now?
I'm not sure.

It'll get attacked but I've no idea if it reduces the farm progress.
1636106330425.png

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does Alex's Farm quest progress without player's active participation? I'd like to focus on a city quests before moving to the farm, but the quest's active and almost all fields are cleared. Am I missing something if I just stop visiting the farm for now?
You have to work at the farm to make progress.
If you help Alex enough then Alex has time to start clearing the fields at the end of the day.
You don't have to work on the fields yourself, but it is faster if you do.
Not sure if you have to stay at the farm when Alex is clearing the fields?

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
6th time now, just got released once again.
View attachment 1485413
now i think you just need to be catched doing enough crimes that but lack enough evidence for an arrest becomes have more than enough evidence for an arrest, lastly have the PC be sentenced to the pillory at least once. (Note: that it's the sentence that counts, not whether or not the PC serves it, if the PC escapes from the police instead of letting them lock the PC up in the pillory, they'll still be sent to prison on any future arrests.)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
now i think you just need to be catched doing enough crimes that but lack enough evidence for an arrest becomes have more than enough evidence for an arrest, lastly have the PC be sentenced to the pillory at least once. (Note: that it's the sentence that counts, not whether or not the PC serves it, if the PC escapes from the police instead of letting them lock the PC up in the pillory, they'll still be sent to prison on any future arrests.)
The reason for the lack of evidence is that I've been released...

I tried doing a whole month of crime spamming the landfill building, forgot what it's called but you know what I'm talking about.
For the 6th time getting captured and see if it'll finally put me in prison but alas, I'm still doing community service...

And no, I never turned myself in as that gives me lighter sentence...

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
The reason for the lack of evidence is that I've been released...

I tried doing a whole month of crime spamming the landfill building, forgot what it's called but you know what I'm talking about.
For the 6th time getting captured and see if it'll finally put me in prison but alas, I'm still doing community service...

And no, I never turned myself in as that gives me lighter sentence...
they need proof that your doing the crime, thing is doing community service gets rid of the evidence, cause you "did the time", basically do alot of crimes till you get have more than enough evidence for an arrest in the status, then get catched by the police.

Last edited:
Reactions: _/Abyss\_

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
they need proof that your doing the crime, thing is doing community service gets rid of the evidence, cause you "did the time", basically do alot of crimes till you get have more than enough evidence for an arrest in the status, then get catched by the police.
A'ight, time to stay for two months doing crime til' I reach that or maybe higher than it just to be sure.
Skipping school, here I come.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Did the FBI took down NOPY because of us...? :ROFLMAO::eek:
Probably their competitors were just too butthurt to accept a hosting without ads, paywalls and working just fine on donations. And Paypal with Payoneer are just happy to lick some rich boots, probably reacting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
After playing the game for a while, I've noticed that Robin has been hiding something on their pocket at their brothel event. I wonder what that is. I think it could be something they use to defend themselves why they manage to stay a virgin, apart from the theory that they're too ugly for most townsfolk. My guess is that it could be a tazer.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Definitely a spray canister.
Only time they're taken is from the docks event since Baily probably sent more than one person to take 'em in.

Reactions: Aileh200

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
After playing the game for a while, I've noticed that Robin has been hiding something on their pocket at their brothel event. I wonder what that is. I think it could be something they use to defend themselves why they manage to stay a virgin, apart from the theory that they're too ugly for most townsfolk. My guess is that it could be a tazer.
Testicles. That is all.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: atur and Aileh200

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
there was one turn in which one of them moved their penises to my ass while another was already at my ass ( no penetration ), and when i pressed 'next' without doing anything on the ass area, these widget glitch appeared
these also happened without a double anal on the post before this ( on an older version )
So it turns out this happens when an NPC is frotting your buttcheeks when you cum. It would make sense that there could have been errors before double anal, but weren't so blatant. Not sure when the next patch is, but it's solved. Cheers

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Does this game have game over states? Just had a scenario where a freaking snake was trying to eat me lol. Decided to escape, but I'm curious if you just get a game over if you swallows you entirely?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does this game have game over states? Just had a scenario where a freaking snake was trying to eat me lol. Decided to escape, but I'm curious if you just get a game over if you swallows you entirely?
Nope, no bad endings even if you get eaten by a whale or Cthulhu himself.

Reactions: NevinBoJack
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes