kingowen

Aug 4, 2017
I really wanted to say, this game is amazing. I was skeptical, at first, considering the HTML instead of a more graphically inclined platform. This game has pushed my limits of what I find acceptable, in a good way, and I'm really freaking happy about it. Spent the better part of the last 36 hours doing nothing but. But here's the thing: There's no overt NTR. This disappoints me very much. So, read through some of your other comments about NTR, and the thing is it doesn't resonate with you. That's a very fair and much milder rebuttal of it than I ever heard. I can respect that. But here's the other thing: You've got such a great fucking opportunity here for NTR. Between Whitney, Robin, Sydney and hell, even Kyler, there's so much opportunity for rape stealing, swapping, fucking in front of your SO, etc. You don't have to be the one to write the events. I noted in your patch notes you've got a whole team there. Taking Robin home/to school. Eating lunch with your SO. Hell, maybe even with Bailey. Please reconsider this, maybe even making it an option or a custom addon. IDK what else to say. I got an itch now, and I can't scratch it. You explore pretty much every other sexual deviancy that has come from the mind of man, and it's wonderful. I hope you won't shy away from one more.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That makes it even better.
They're already unstable so we'll make it even worse then rub salt on their wound to top it off.
It's a win-win~~~

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
So wait...there's double anal but no double vaginal?

Is angel still tied to virginity?Because that's the most garbage mechanic in the entire game.

crentino

Feb 2, 2020
Sooo from what I've read it's just a QoL update right? No new stuff to the main plot or new mechanics? Like im lazy and don't wanna update just for the QoL, pretty nice one tho

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Sooo from what I've read it's just a QoL update right? No new stuff to the main plot or new mechanics? Like im lazy and don't wanna update just for the QoL, pretty nice one tho
The prison is pretty huge. There's a lot of stuff in it. Piss off the cops if you wanna see it.

YudoYudo10

Dec 18, 2020
Ok so this might seem like a stupid question but I honestly cant figure it out. How do I use my penis? it only ever has rest as an option
You pretty much have to wait until they touch your penis, but once you raise your promiscuity you can be more active

Oct 7, 2021
Seems like the prison is a lot like the underground brothel, in that the easiest way to escape is to just spam 1. If you get sent to the pit and pass out there, you end up in the ocean. If you're trying to stack up punishments on the character, it's actually pretty hard to avoid "escaping" this way, since all the bindings make it a more likely than not that you won't get through the pit area.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes