Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Also, a question: what kind of mock/tease would be effective to certain other named NPCs? I found some for certain characters:
Ethics: Robin
Looks: Eden
Strength: Kylar, Bailey, Avery
Skill: Leighton

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
can i please get help, im living in alexs farm, im full bull, and i milk my self every night and yet i CANT GET CAUGH BY HIM! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW TO INCREASE MY CHANCES WITH GETTING CAUGHT
I think you're just gonna have to keep grinding and hope you get lucky.
Also, a question: what kind of mock/tease would be effective to certain other named NPCs? I found some for certain characters:
Ethics: Robin
Looks: Eden
Strength: Kylar, Bailey, Avery
Skill: Leighton
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Also, come to think of it, the ones who are insecure of their ethics tend to be nicer than others, which makes sense.
And if we were to fight ourselves (the PC) in an encounter, obviously our insecurity is looks.

Last edited:

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
True but I think in DoL case it works in favor of the game. By that I mean that not having a central and concise story being told to us allows for everyone to have their own headcanon/theories as to what is happening in the town.
Well, this is advertised as a sandbox game. Just like how Minecraft (which is also a sandbox game) also have lore, the game doesn't focus much in that aspect and more focused about the gameplay itself, and what it is already there in the present. I mean you could just ignore its lore and play in peaceful mode if you're not comfortable with creepers like I am.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well, this is advertised as a sandbox game. Just like how Minecraft (which is also a sandbox game) also have lore, the game doesn't focus much in that aspect and more focused about the gameplay itself, and what it is already there in the present. I mean you could just ignore its lore and play in peaceful mode if you're not comfortable with creepers like I am.
Minecraft lore is also mostly scraps and pieces that you can theorize whatever you want about without really anything solid

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
so i upgraded the barn at alex's farm and i cant seem to find the new outfit it mentioned? does anyone know where that be

Jun 12, 2018
I'm also curious about this. Despite the penises and tentacles described as having different sizes, they all look the same in the animation. Even the smallest penises look like it's surrounding the PC's vagina properly.
Exactly what i mean. Size has a clear effect on the character when reading through the text of any given situation, yet the animation shows no difference. Having some more detail there would be a nice implementation.

Nah, what happens is that they or he (I don't know how many are working on this) just need to implement new animations.

If in fact, I am surprised that they continue to implement more clothes despite the fact that in animation when there are encounters, it only puts in almost all the model of the starting clothes or the original 2-piece model before the store itself was introduced .
Adding more detail to the animations would take a lot of effort, i know there are multiple people who work/have worked on the game but how many of work on animations? I don't know. not many of them i'd imagine.

All these things that we hope to be implemented: more animations, Clothes and sounds. I feel it does take it away from the whole "Text based" design of the game. If Vrelnir wants to expand from that concept, I for one would be very happy to see that. But if they wish to focus on the text based portion then these additions would just be unnecessary. Hopefully there will be some sort of update to address that in the future.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
so i upgraded the barn at alex's farm and i cant seem to find the new outfit it mentioned? does anyone know where that be
I don't really understand. If it's the cow bell, get abducted by Remy's goon first and become livestock. If it's an extra pair of overalls, cause enough chaos in Remy's estate first and go to the stone building to get an extra shot of pepper spray and a pair of overalls should you lose enough clothes to Wren. That's all I know.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Also, I don't think incest is possible in a way like us having a sibling and doing it with them, because we're orphans, unless you took what Robin said in their hospital scene too literally.
You know, I'd be completely fine with Robin being our sibling. Maybe neither of them even knew, or maybe they did but didn't care and got romantic anyways. Robin would be such a cute sibling. But if Robin becomes our sibling, than I'm mentally naming the MC Sparrow. Robin and Sparrow. Perfect, lol.

Reactions: Aileh200
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes