KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Really? Why not? If I decide that my character is 18 and in high school, who's to say I'm wrong?
Real talk, I actually found this game a good long time ago myself, and hadn't realized yet at the time what was really up, so I'm ultimately in the same position, so I'm stuck doing the same thing because the game itself is just well made enough that I rather not just pitch it entirely.

Because I can't reconcile it with the writing. Half of the game is rendered nonsensical if you character is not a minor.
There's a lot of media today if you pay any of it attention where the cast is supposedly this age or that age, and anyone looking at them with functional eyes know good and well they're not, more than likely, the ages they allegedly are, and the person playing them is actually plenty older. For the most part, I work with all that mess, I can work with this.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Because I can't reconcile it with the writing. Half of the game is rendered nonsensical if you character is not a minor.
Then I'd say that's an issue you have to solve for yourself. Personally the glaring plot holes in Harry Potter are much harder to reconcile, but I enjoy that series. So considering the MC to be 18 is comparatively easy.

rtccxd

Oct 5, 2021
is there some requirements to be captured by great hawk. i have been running in and out of his castle but i dont get hunted

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Then I'd say that's an issue you have to solve for yourself. Personally the glaring plot holes in Harry Potter are much harder to reconcile, but I enjoy that series. So considering the MC to be 18 is comparatively easy.
Okay, the premise and writing are dependent on the character being a minor in all aspects. I can't ignore that. I don't care that MC is a minor per se. I wouldn't even have brought it up if it hadn't been suggester that the MC was a plain loli/shota. If you can ignore that, great. I can't.
There's a lot of media today if you pay any of it attention where the cast is supposedly this age or that age, and anyone looking at them with functional eyes know good and well they're not, more than likely, the ages they allegedly are, and the person playing them is actually plenty older. For the most part, I work with all that mess, I can work with this.
Yeah yeah, I know, but as we all know, there's only so much disbelief that can be suspended before the experience is ruined.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
is there some requirements to be captured by great hawk. i have been running in and out of his castle but i dont get hunted
He's like the Eden stalking encounters. Just walk through the deeper parts of the moor and he'll eventually start stalking you.

rtccxd

Oct 5, 2021
He's like the Eden stalking encounters. Just walk through the deeper parts of the moor and he'll eventually start stalking you.
okey i guess im just unlucky trying to start new game rushing harpy TF and all i get is quicksand and remys goons and im right next to the castle

kcj300

Jun 8, 2019
okey i guess im just unlucky trying to start new game rushing harpy TF and all i get is quicksand and remys goons and im right next to the castle
Increasing your allure should help or starting the game with the beatiful perk

Jan 19, 2018
So are they little kids or not? I mean, I know they're not really 18, but fuck, I can't swing to it if they're that young.
i think the MC isnt a minor it just how other character view you like some could consider you underage because you dont have an id or the way you look but the factor is largely on the id card which you dont have due to baily involvement and from my viewpoint it play like this when you first start the game it set you in a week or a fews day after your 18th birthday and baily refused to give you your document and is forcing you to pay her for it or just forcing you to pay rent because your 18 now and you can legally work and the fake id agrument also apply due to the player doesnt have the documents to make it 1633671805653.png
it really just baily being in a criminal world having shady business the mayor that they get away with this

xylyvy

Dec 24, 2019
Damn after playing this game for a while, can say how cool is she.
But is dissapointing what there so few multi love interes interaction/events.I mean, NPC dont interact with each other. For example we have Kylar who is basicly obsessed yandere and she/he dont do anything whem you flirt with others npc. Just jealosy rise and no specific consequences.
Yea there are small events in school canteen like this ( but it probably just for lulz) QMF52LAYaZ0.jpg
There also Sydney/Whitney, Leighton/Sydney and Avery/Robin from interesting or h events, but definitely need more)
(Just imagine scene where Avery and Kylar fight each other for your "attention", in their "crazy" states or something like this)

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018
But is dissapointing what there so few multi love interes interaction/events.I mean, NPC dont interact with each other. For example we have Kylar who is basicly obsessed yandere and she/he dont do anything whem you flirt with others npc. Just jealosy rise and no specific consequences.
Yea there are small events in school canteen like this ( but it probably just for lulz)
There also Sydney/Whitney, Leighton/Sydney and Avery/Robin from interesting or h events, but definitely need more)
(Just imagine scene where Avery and Kylar fight each other for your "attention", in their "crazy" states or something like this)
ngl i wanna see avery and kylar fight it out like an semi old person fighting a kid with mental health issue with a knife would be fun to see chaotic but fun

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Yea there are small events in school canteen like this ( but it probably just for lulz) View attachment 1442737
Book criminal :mad:

Reactions: kcj300 and xylyvy
Oct 6, 2019
So are they little kids or not? I mean, I know they're not really 18, but fuck, I can't swing to it if they're that young.
They are whatever you want them to be. The official ages that we are given are clearly not meant to be taken seriously, so by removing anything that might be too telling as to how old they are (in addition to keeping the fuzz off his back) Vrel has allowed the players to decide how old their characters are on their own. Players only run into problems when they do like JesterHell did and expect a fully-developed universe where everything is explained from a game that is about a town where orphans can grow cat ears by eating cream-filled pastries and fucking strays in an alley. This game is fantasy and an incomplete fantasy at that. You have to stretch your imagination a bit to invest in the story.

Oct 6, 2019
ngl i wanna see avery and kylar fight it out like an semi old person fighting a kid with mental health issue with a knife would be fun to see chaotic but fun
I do not imagine that Avery much cares about whether or not the PC fucks around with other students given the complete non-response to Robin's presence during the rides to school. What I am waiting for is the inevitably violent confrontation between Kylar and Whitney. One way or another, there will be blood.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Back in the 0.1 days body sizes were described as "7, 9, 11, 13." "Large" does not mean large teenager; it means large grade schooler. Unofficially, that is. Officially everyone is over 18, all rape is role play, and the animals are just people in costumes.
Considering it's a text based game, they're as young or old as you choose to believe they are.
Hear, hear. Because of the way the game is written, I've always assumed the PC was a minor. Though if those sizes are age related, perhaps a bit younger than I expected. Would make sense with the principal spanking you, though. I mean, real talk, real life, there ain't a school that spanks high schoolers as punishment... is there? :unsure:

Reactions: KekKoo
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes