crentino

Feb 2, 2020
Yes, if you get Robin's love high enough, it will start a quest for them in which they are having trouble paying Bailey and they will enter your room and confide to you. After triggering that, you can take on Robin's debt by visiting Bailey in their office between 7-9AM. If you have started the quest but don't take on the debt, Robin will go 'missing' a few weeks later and this can also serve as their dismissal event, if you are not interested in them.

For your second question, no, you cannot currently buy a new home. It's a highly requested feature but I personally don't think it will happen anytime soon, if ever.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: Teize

crentino

Feb 2, 2020
So long as the console commands stay cant get back up to speed really fast and if you've all the feats on a save nothing to stop you from having another character running with cheats.

Sure we are ;). But yeah love to oust bailey and take over the orphanage, or have some late game content or epilogues like that. With how much you invest in the farm with such little return, making a new orphanage there and having some bus run into town each
I didn't go to the farm for longer than 12 days and honestly don't pretend to, I was very lucky to have completed Eden's story quest all before going to the farm by accident for the first time, so she could save me, I don't know, but I'm just not interested on that fucking place, it scares the shit out of me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes yes, it was not my plan to begin with, just to have a way to permanently "buy" mine and robins freedom forever, and have our own home, I've found a way, also, where can I find Whitney on the normal day outside of school? I just kinda count on the rng to find her in school but I would like to see all of her scenes, thanks to all of you for answering my questions!
I think the scenario will be this:

You can buy a house but Bailey will still demand you for a cut.
Sure, no more shenanigans from the orphanage but there's no way in heck they will set us free just like that.
Who knows maybe Bailey might even do the classic send thugs after you:

"Pay your debt or we f- you." kind of thing. (or cuck you by f-ing Robin or something)"

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020

Sure, no more shenanigans from the orphanage but there's no way in heck they will set us free just like that.

"Pay your debt or we f- you." kind of thing. (or cuck you by f-ing Robin or something)"
That's about what happens if you live with Alex and stop paying Bailey.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crentino

Feb 2, 2020

Nah cucking kinda bad I don't really want it in the game but yeah whatever, if it is like the other fetishes where you can just turn off in options it's fine

Reactions: Carrvv32

crentino

Feb 2, 2020
I can imagine it being like, you get enough rebellion so that people start demanding for bailey to give people an option, she denies it but people start getting more angry, we then get asked 60k to build Training grounds on an abandoned loft (that we can buy for 20k) and then we have to train all the orphans to get stronger and actually rebel against her (maybe even kill her but leave the option to let her live if people actually like her ((Which I don't see how)) ), and then if you let her live she says every single one of the orphans will pay and give the MC a long and raged stare, for then to proceed for another story quest where she sends thugs to kidnap MC, (triggering the "you are being hunted" in the city), and giving you a safe house of "Bailey's chamber" and making you her personal slave or some shit for making her lose the orphanage

crentino

Feb 2, 2020
Training sessions will take 5 hours each, 300 dollars for an instructor, and 45 sessions to train the whole orphanage, of course it won't be easy, but I think it would be very fucking cool to overthrow her at least in one place, as the vengeful sadist is worth for so little in the current stage of the game

crentino

Feb 2, 2020
Whitney do be cucking Kylar by forcing the MC if the MC is currently Kylar's love interest.
True tho but the cucking is fine if I'm not the one being cucked prayge, by the way, Whitney is my current love interest, one of the few I haven't completed the story quest, where can I find her outside of school? Or is it full rng to find her only at school period?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
True tho but the cucking is fine if I'm not the one being fucked prayge, by the way, Whitney is my current love interest, one of the few I haven't completed the story quest, where can I find her outside of school? Or is it full rng to find her only at school period?
Find who? Kylar or Whitney?

Kylar will usually hang out at the game center when the school ends.
At the back of the school when lunch.
Then pretty much your usual stalker every day.

Whitney will hang out at the park only when raining, I think?
I haven't found 'em anywhere else, dunno if they also hang out at the game center.

crentino

Feb 2, 2020
Find who? Kylar or Whitney?

Kylar will usually hang out at the game center when the school ends.
At the back of the school when lunch.
Then pretty much your usual stalker every day.

Whitney will hang out at the park only when raining, I think?
I haven't found 'em anywhere else, dunno if they also hang out at the game center.
Damn that's interest, it was Whitney, im very curious for her story now, she seems, cuter(?) If that's a way of saying, almost as she's sad deep down and feel like MC is the only way she feels alive, she may become best girl for me but I find it hard to believe she can replace Eden in my heart

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Damn that's interest, it was Whitney, im very curious for her story now, she seems, cuter(?) If that's a way of saying, almost as she's sad deep down and feel like MC is the only way she feels alive, she may become best girl for me but I find it hard to believe she can replace Eden in my heart
I don't really have a favorite out of all of 'em so I'll just take Robin.
Free paycheck every week after taking their debt~~~

I beat Bailey every week, Robin pays me every week.
Oh, and Avery too for even more money~~~
It's a win-win.

Last edited:
Reactions: crentino

Oct 26, 2017
It's been a while since I touched DoL, skipped a ton of version updates. Kudos for keeping the saves compatible Vrel.

The ability to export and import at will is always appreciated with browsers handling offline storage and cookies in a very unfriendly way. Keep up the good work and all that.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes