ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
How do you get better at fighting? Aside from taking dance lessons and wearing heels. I see there's a couple new "weapon" skills, but one's nothing but question marks and the other I have no idea how to recharge pepper sprays to build up
The "spray skill" goes up if you use the spray cans. But in the current version it has no effect.

Additional to the other hints above:
Science is very important. It helps you cope with pain.
Over time you can acquire traits which help in combat. Especially Masochism/Sadism. (You can have both!)
High lewd skills allow you to bite where it hurts. (very effective! especially with fangs!)

In general you have to learn when to fight and when not.
Some opponents can be beaten easily.
Some need some extra pepper.
Some cannot be beaten even with 6 spray cans and a big body. It's better to apologize and suffer the harassment.

A good strategy for stronger opponents: Apologize first, bring your teeth in position, and then go all-in, bite+kick+punch+spray.

Reactions: rasbinf

sariel6352

May 15, 2019
If the automatic irrigation facilities are completed on the farm, how to trigger the event of being harassed by strangers and randomly capturing lurker?

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
If the automatic irrigation facilities are completed on the farm, how to trigger the event of being harassed by strangers and randomly capturing lurker?
for stranger well work on the field like plant seed for example, for lurker important don't forget to enable them on setting, and go into the moore, to do it fast, once you have the net, (given by alex when finish clearing a field can't remember wich one, and go at least 1 deep into the moore then spam quick search, if you don't want to loose clothe come with a towel as like wasp and other animal they tend to do quit some damage on your clothe

Reactions: sariel6352

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
In the new game creation screen under the Feat Boosts tab, what does default moves do? Every upgrade tier says it gives +1 default move, but I have no idea what that means.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
I wish this game had more images. Maybe represent NPCs with character like the one player is, since it has many options for looks.

It's a shame that the map and the MC getting banged are pretty much the only images there are.

When it comes to text, the game is hot af, but the presentation could be better.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
As cute as the graphics are, I like that they play such a minor role. The game offers enough descriptions to give you an idea of what something or someone looks like, but it's vague enough to let your imagination do the heavy lifting here.

In the new game creation screen under the Feat Boosts tab, what does default moves do? Every upgrade tier says it gives +1 default move, but I have no idea what that means.
It adds additional presets you can set in the attitudes menu, aka the moves your character defaults to when in combat.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I wish this game had more images. Maybe represent NPCs with character like the one player is, since it has many options for looks.

It's a shame that the map and the MC getting banged are pretty much the only images there are.

When it comes to text, the game is hot af, but the presentation could be better.
Yeah, still hoping that the npcs stuck in the stocks will have animations available some day. I wanna see rando npc prisoners being abused for once. Could also apply to the bullying events you find of npcs around town randomly.

Reactions: rasbinf

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
hi, em, i don't know if this is only me, but my main character start white in the game, and now turn into a darker version of nicki minaj. Not complaining! but i think this has to be fix and tan should represent tan and not black face.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
hi, em, i don't know if this is only me, but my main character start white in the game, and now turn into a darker version of nicki minaj. Not complaining! but i think this has to be fix and tan should represent tan and not black face.
Did you pick "gyaru" when choosing skin color at the start?

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Version 0.3.2.2 is up on my blog. It includes new mechanics for avoiding danger on the town's streets, a kennel for Alex's farm, new combat actions, and lots of additions to events in and around town.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a joy to see that more and more the smallest details are being touched or improved.

Nothing else (and this as a joke) for when the sex toys or more sexual positions during the encounters?
Since pregnancy is light years away.

In any case, thank you and have a good day.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Version 0.3.2.2 is up on my blog. It includes new mechanics for avoiding danger on the town's streets, a kennel for Alex's farm, new combat actions, and lots of additions to events in and around town.
Once again doing nothing but raising serotonin levels.. :love: :love: :love:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
All hail..!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Seeing the results of the survey, it feels like most people are either illiterate or are simply trying to push for favourite characters, seeing how the "Well implemented and it needs more work character" questions have very similar results. Thanks for great work and the new version, Vrelnir , keep it up! You and your team are champs!

• Haha
Reactions: atur and Arkus86

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Seeing the results of the survey, it feels like most people are either illiterate or are simply trying to push for favourite characters, seeing how the "Well implemented and it needs more work character" questions have very similar results. Thanks for great work and the new version, Vrelnir , keep it up! You and your team are champs!
Not necessarily, well implemented can be understood in different ways.

For example, if you really like some character, you could say it's well implemented, since it works well. But you might still want more.

I personally feel like Robin is great, but they could also use some more stuff, like better way to increase their lust, or more ways to take the relationship with them. Or NTR content.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
So many of my kinks tagged! I don't think I'm into pixel sex, but after reading a shitton of 5star reviews I am willing to give it a try this weekend!

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes