bingbonging

Jan 1, 2022
Anyone got a save with every feat? I'm much too lazy to uh, grind for feats but if I don't it's gonna pick at me while I play.

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
I have a suggestion in regards to the earslimes
It would be nice if they get more emboldened and dominating if you have one in each ear
For instance if your dancing at the brothel, now if you have earslimes you can use the "obey" or "submit willingly" option
If you obey then you must dance until someone request a private room
If you submit willingly then the earslime wants you to have fun with more then an individual (should be more then one individual)
Now what I like to see is that when you have one in each ear, the slimes will want you to have fun with more then one individual even when you choose the obey option
It would also be nice if both of them force you to keep dancing at the beach party (resulting in basically the same scene as above)
And generally more extreme scenes with 2 earslimes would be nice :giggle:

Edit :
More extreme scenes like;

Begging the bystanders to punish your criminal ass after the police have locked you in a pillory
Resulting in larger more perverted groups

Picking fights with prison gangleaders
Resulting in said gang to teach you a lesson

Forcing you to crawl through the forest naked
This would take the same amount of time as when you are being careful but has the harassment increase of when you run

Forcing you to set up a special show at the brothel, where you ask to be bound and blindfolded and to be passed around and used by everyone in the brothel
This can result in a single large gangbang or multiple scenes where you're given to the next set of patrons afterwards, wich can be a single individual, two or three people or even entire groups
You should still be able to back out of this, but it would give you a huge fine as well as a severe slime punishment

Thats all for now, if you want me to brainstorm some more for new ideas then let me know :)

Last edited:

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
So it is possible to oneshot the most powerful entity in game. You gonna need a Large Body + Maxed Physique, Cat Transformation and Maxed out Sadism. Then bite on its Penis/Vagina.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So it is possible to oneshot the most powerful entity in game. You gonna need a Large Body + Maxed Physique, Cat Transformation and Maxed out Sadism. Then bite on its Penis/Vagina.
Does it deal more damage on genital area or is it the same as boob part?
Also, who's the most powerful npc?

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Does it deal more damage on genital area or is it the same as boob part?
Also, who's the most powerful npc?
Genital and Boobs are counted as sensitive. Most powerful entity is the Ivory Wraith, it has 900 HP and also has multiple tentacles that can restrain or assault your bodyparts. For reference Bailey has 400, Eden, Black Wolf, and Great Hawk have 600.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Genital and Boobs are counted as sensitive. Most powerful entity is the Ivory Wraith, it has 900 HP and also has multiple tentacles that can restrain or assault your bodyparts. For reference Bailey has 400, Eden, Black Wolf, and Great Hawk have 600.
How many hp are the people you fight when you fall down the chute in underground brothel? All 4 npcs combined or more.
Wait, where can I find this Ivory Wraith? Is that a one-time encounter or can you keep fighting it?

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
How many hp are the people you fight when you fall down the chute in underground brothel? All 4 npcs combined or more.
Wait, where can I find this Ivory Wraith? Is that a one-time encounter or can you keep fighting it?
It will first appear on Halloween Blood Moon and will appear on every Blood Moon. You can trigger a questline by stealing its Ivory Necklace in the Lake Ruins,

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It will first appear on Halloween Blood Moon and will appear on every Blood Moon. You can trigger a questline by stealing its Ivory Necklace in the Lake Ruins,
Time to do some deep diving once again.
The quest for the golden chastity belt and the necklace at the same time, I'm going to use my Prude character for this one.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Now we have 2 MC is abused/vulnerable sex positions , if they add 2 passive and 2 aggressive positions that will be nice to spice it up and add to narrative , when MC takes the lead (aggressive) ,both characters are committed (pasiwe) , MC gets pounded (vulnerable)

Create better loking haracters becouse riight now all of them look like pace holders ,people (shadows) ,monster girls/boys (shadows),monsters (narratiwe) ,animals (just wierd) (especially limbs)

There are plant tentacles so .... where are those sweet , soft , fuckable lips on dick sucking Piranha Plant ? <3 <3

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I have a suggestion in regards to the earslimes
It would be nice if they get more emboldened and dominating if you have one in each ear
For instance if your dancing at the brothel, now if you have earslimes you can use the "obey" or "submit willingly" option
If you obey then you must dance until someone request a private room
If you submit willingly then the earslime wants you to have fun with more then an individual (should be more then one individual)
Now what I like to see is that when you have one in each ear, the slimes will want you to have fun with more then one individual even when you choose the obey option
It would also be nice if both of them force you to keep dancing at the beach party (resulting in basically the same scene as above)
And generally more extreme scenes with 2 earslimes would be nice :giggle:

Edit :
More extreme scenes like;

Begging the bystanders to punish your criminal ass after the police have locked you in a pillory
Resulting in larger more perverted groups

Picking fights with prison gangleaders
Resulting in said gang to teach you a lesson

Forcing you to crawl through the forest naked
This would take the same amount of time as when you are being careful but has the harassment increase of when you run

Forcing you to set up a special show at the brothel, where you ask to be bound and blindfolded and to be passed around and used by everyone in the brothel
This can result in a single large gangbang or multiple scenes where you're given to the next set of patrons afterwards, wich can be a single individual, two or three people or even entire groups
You should still be able to back out of this, but it would give you a huge fine as well as a severe slime punishment

Thats all for now, if you want me to brainstorm some more for new ideas then let me know :)
I like the way you think.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Create better loking haracters becouse riight now all of them look like pace holders ,people (shadows) ,monster girls/boys (shadows),monsters (narratiwe) ,animals (just wierd) (especially limbs)
and... what exactly do you want them to be...?
Vrelnir clearly stated already that the descriptions of characters (and their silhouttes with that) are made in a way so the player can imagine the characters in whatever way they want

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
and... what exactly do you want them to be...?
Vrelnir clearly stated already that the descriptions of characters (and their silhouttes with that) are made in a way so the player can imagine the characters in whatever way they want
Sorry i did not know

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Finally triggered and finished the dam- Ivory Wraith story.
Now all that's left is to make sure they can be turned to our waifu / hubby.
This one is already at the top of my waifu / hubby list.

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
I wish there was a way to start the game at a later date than september, or at least have an option in the cheat menu to set the date similar to how you can advance time by 24 hours. A little bit tedious to advance 24 hours and reopen the menu over and over again

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
I wish there was a way to start the game at a later date than september, or at least have an option in the cheat menu to set the date similar to how you can advance time by 24 hours. A little bit tedious to advance 24 hours and reopen the menu over and over again
You can change date with save editor.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes