Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
They probably were. It fits the game's grade school drawing art style.
From what I remember, the art style is not quite done exactly on purpose. It's just what they are comfortable with at the moment, since it is a lot of work to overhaul everything to fit the current character sprites and dimensions supported by the game, just by changing the base body. Mainly, the hundreds of clothing parts that have to be redone for the sidebar sprite, not just the combat sprite parts. I am sure that if someone were to jump in towards that endeavor, Vrel might appreciate it.

Last edited:

Xandoz

Sep 7, 2021
Is there a plan to translate it into Russian? I understand English, but it would be nicer to see my own language

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is there a plan to translate it into Russian? I understand English, but it would be nicer to see my own language
not really, translations wouldn't really be viable
it would need ALL the text to be rewritten in ru and then updated with each version of the game
and this is a text focused game

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
not really, translations wouldn't really be viable
it would need ALL the text to be rewritten in ru and then updated with each version of the game
and this is a text focused game
Also worth mentioning that Russian is a gendered language, so it would be a major pain in the ass to keep the text consistent.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
From what I remember, the art style is not quite done exactly on purpose. It's just what they are comfortable with at the moment, since it is a lot of work to overhaul everything to fit the current character sprites and dimensions supported by the game, just by changing the base body. Mainly, the hundreds of clothing parts that have to be redone for the sidebar sprite, not just the combat sprite parts. I am sure that if someone were to jump in towards that endeavor, Vrel might appreciate it.
Pretty much. The art in DoL is basically a bonus that we get since this is primarily a text-based game, so the quality (or lack thereof) is understandable. If you're an artist and enjoy the game then your help would go along way with adding and fixing more clothes.

Yeah most animals look weird (the pigs are just wrong lol) but overall the art really grew on me but maybe it's because I like pixel art in general. But I can see some minor things that could be improved.

Once I gave the suggestion of having the npc shadows be able to be configured and "color-coded", so you could set male shadows to be blue, female to be pink, futas to be purple, etc. If I know how to do art or mod I would have modded it already but alas... :(

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now that I think about it, I wanna give the necklace to Robin so we can have a split-personality waifu / hubby.
Plz make it happen, heck even the Ivory Wraith might get creeped out of Kylar if we gave 'em the necklace so Robin's the perfect fit.

Also, Why do I feel like Sydney will have a questline with the same as the Ivory Wraith's except we the PC will be there to save 'em or something?
Or maybe if we fail, we will finally have the first bad ending where you actually die via drowning?

Maybe I just played too many games with a lotta bad endings and got used to them or maybe this is just a random thought that came outta nowhere.

No matter how powerful our pale waifu / hubby is, they still go down with a bite from their sensitive areas...
I'm not even a sadist yet at that~~~

1641342189685.png

1641342265757.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sparrow_rose

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
One time, I had that event in science class where I had to strip naked and get on the desk, and the class raped me while Sirius tried in vain to stop them. I haven't been able to replicate it since; does anybody know what triggers it?

FacelessEye

Dec 23, 2018
One time, I had that event in science class where I had to strip naked and get on the desk, and the class raped me while Sirius tried in vain to stop them. I haven't been able to replicate it since; does anybody know what triggers it?
The event increases in severity each time, provided you have the required delinquency. The final stage needs max delinquency.

usq36009

Dec 19, 2019
Now try making a tiny body character with godlike physique stat.

A micro-chad.
Did you managed to make it permanent? I just gave it a shot and every midnight it would turn back to natural in game 6000 cap, I tried changing both the "physiquesize" and "physiquemax" unfortunately none of them stayed this way

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Did you managed to make it permanent? I just gave it a shot and every midnight it would turn back to natural in game 6000 cap, I tried changing both the "physiquesize" and "physiquemax" unfortunately none of them stayed this way
I stopped fiddling with the codes because I lost too many saves from it but the one person who requested seems to have made it work though.

Reactions: usq36009

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
okay so question about transformation.
So want to start a game on hard dif, and as i was strugling like hell during the forced gangbang at the prison i was wanting to go herma as it would help me as i would have another hole to use, but yeah do transformation in demon for example would put me as a incumbus or a sucubus ? , same for the animal one, thank a lot for everybody that could tell me about that
whithout tell me to go to the wiki as it say that clearly for female and male charachter but not for herma, will check that again just to be sure oc
but yeah i'm a greedy bastard who want to have a male looking char with the help of another hole =)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
okay so question about transformation.
So want to start a game on hard dif, and as i was strugling like hell during the forced gangbang at the prison i was wanting to go herma as it would help me as i would have another hole to use, but yeah do transformation in demon for example would put me as a incumbus or a sucubus ? , same for the animal one, thank a lot for everybody that could tell me about that
whithout tell me to go to the wiki as it say that clearly for female and male charachter but not for herma, will check that again just to be sure oc
but yeah i'm a greedy bastard who want to have a male looking char with the help of another hole =)
There is not a huge difference when playing as futa.
Obviously there are more options during encounters. Therefore it might be easier to get an animal TF.
You have two virginities to lose and can earn two virginity-feats in one game.

"Officially" there is no such thing as a futa in the world of DoL. If you play as a futa, you are the only one.
Others will perceive you as either male or female, depending on your clothing and behavior.
As a demon you are still either Incubus or Succubus depending on your demeanor.
When NPCs discover the little extra they might react happy, angry or indifferent.
Named NPCs will remember.
There will be a rumor spreading at school which will sooner or later turn into certainty.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes