ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Literally just go to Bailey Office in the morning (7-9am) one day before your payment due, check the Journal if it says Bailey wants the payment on Sunday then go meet Bailey on Saturday morning and there should be an option to seduce, you need S ranking Attractiveness and Seduction to succeed tho. Making Bailey cums will yield that message.
Trolling upgraded to 94?
There is no "attractiveness" which you cannot get to whatsoever...

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Now i can lose my V-card to Bailey hehehe thanks for bringing this to light Troll92!

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
View attachment 1585304
I've no idea what this does until Midge told me what it does now.
Hmm, yeah, if stress and/or trauma gets too high
Literally just go to Bailey Office in the morning (7-9am) one day before your payment due, check the Journal if it says Bailey wants the payment on Sunday then go meet Bailey on Saturday morning and there should be an option to seduce, you need S ranking Attractiveness and Seduction to succeed tho. Making Bailey cums will yield that message.
I've finally found it in the sources... It's rather a last resort option to resolve Robin's quest...
Getting there is really not something to be proud of...
Getting there means you've failed Robin's quest.

No matter what, there is still no "Attractiveness" and "Seduction" ranking anybody can get an "S" of...

troll+random_number is just a troll. *plonk*

troll92

Jun 5, 2020

I've finally found it in the sources... It's rather a last resort option to resolve Robin's quest...

No matter what, there is still no "Attractiveness" and "Seduction" ranking anybody can get an "S" of...

You can still do that after taking on Robin's Debt. I have taken on Robin's Debt since September and only pay Bailey in pounding. Maybe if you stay silence you will look less stupid.

Reactions: KekKoo

Teize

Nov 6, 2017

Not trying to be a dick here but try checking the wiki sometime.

DoL.jpg
DoL 2.jpg

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020

Attractiveness may only may only be checkable with certain mirrors, but Seduction appears in the Characteristics window, which is accessible at any time. There is no reason you shouldn't have seen that, unless you never even bothered to scroll...

However, even with both those stats at S, I have never been able to delay payments with Bailey on payment day. Could you be confusing "seducing Bailey" with "making Bailey cum in the scene that occurs if you refuse to pay or be sold off"?

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
about feat boost, still havent figured out what do new life =(
if someone know it would be awesome =)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

Dude are you ok? "Attractiveness" and "Seduction"(not being needed at all it's lvl3 promiscuity to kick it off) are easy to get. All Attractiveness needs are some good clothing options, some "juice" smeared on some body parts and moderate beauty stats and hair. And i got the event on the first week nowhere near Robin's events.
Face it dude you got the L on this one. And who's "proud of" this one? Troll92 just showed us this option existed and you jumped in head first without confirming anything then got all butt hurt when your presumptions were proven to be false.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
However, even with both those stats at S, I have never been able to delay payments with Bailey on payment day. Could you be confusing "seducing Bailey" with "making Bailey cum in the scene that occurs if you refuse to pay or be sold off"?
This takes place one day BEFORE you pay Bailey so is a different event entirely.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yo how can i get VrelCoins and what can i do with them?
about feat boost, still havent figured out what do new life =(
if someone know it would be awesome =)
You get Vrelcoins by doing feats, you can find these in one of the side menus(and all are listed in the wiki). To use them you need to start a new game but keep your old saves. There is a tab at character gen called feat boosts or something and you "spend" your coins there. What worked best for me was loading a save where you got coins then selecting the restart option. That way your saves make a "chain" and your coins carry over, so any more coins you got on that game you could restart and then have ALL of your previous coins. I found if i loaded an early games save and then restarted i "lost" the coins from the future games saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait a minute, can we only do the Pale Waifu / Hubby quest during the lichen project?
I've been diving all week and I can't find the dam- necklace.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes