ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I set all Women to have Dicks and wear Strap-Ons at the same time thinking it'll get the MC Double Penetrated every encounter yet doesn't seem to have any affect/effect XD

And yes Double Penetration was Enabled >_<

(Using the Android version)
idk why did you think it'd work
one excludes the other

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I set all Women to have Dicks and wear Strap-Ons at the same time thinking it'll get the MC Double Penetrated every encounter yet doesn't seem to have any affect/effect XD
I haven't encountered it myself, but I guess you need two appendages from two different NPCs. Double donged NPCs are not invented yet.

effect = usually a noun
affect = even more usually a verb

Spell accordingly.
Yeah, both can be nouns and verbs. The differences are murky at best if you haven't majored in Latin.
Most people here speak English as their second or third language. So cut them some slack.

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone know the sugarcube variables for the romantic interests' substats? Particularly Robin's. Can't seem to find anything.
Haven't the foggiest and I've tried. You can of course use the cheats, but if for some reason you're adverse to that and still want to skip the grind save editing works but i can't instruct from memory since I haven't played in some months and I no longer have my saves.

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
so i was playing like always and all the sudden my gargantuan penis reduce over night and now is a small penis, WTF? is this a glitch? HOW? why?!

Reactions: Dysphorika

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
so i was playing like always and all the sudden my gargantuan penis reduce over night and now is a small penis, WTF? is this a glitch? HOW? why?!

Things that could cause your character's penis to shrink (or shrink faster):
  • Being ejaculated into can cause penis shrinkage
  • High purity accelerates penis shrinkage
  • Slime parasites shrink whatever body part they are attached to
If this doesn't help, the discord (linked to in OP) should be able to help you figure out what happened. You will likely need to provide a save file, probably from both before and after the shrinkage, so they can debug.

In other news, the current version of this game is actually 0.3.6.2, not 0.3.6.1.

Reactions: DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019

Things that could cause your character's penis to shrink (or shrink faster):
  • Being ejaculated into can cause penis shrinkage
  • High purity accelerates penis shrinkage
  • Slime parasites shrink whatever body part they are attached to
If this doesn't help, the discord (linked to in OP) should be able to help you figure out what happened. You will likely need to provide a save file, probably from both before and after the shrinkage, so they can debug.

In other news, the current version of this game is actually 0.3.6.2, not 0.3.6.1.
This confirms the game is aimed to bash on Pure path goers as my character has hi purity angel status. I have to use pills and urchins to keep everything as i want it to be. too bad the Urchin is so darn hard to get as this parasites keep things at bay, and because i am in currently in the vacation period Whitney is not around to make it easier as she is the one who usually put them on.

Anyhow... time to spend like an hour or two trying to get the urchin from plant cloth, wish me luck!

Last edited:

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Was there any combat rework yet? I have been anxiously waiting for more diverse and efficient options to be "defiant" and be able to protect myself.

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
Is there any plan for an addition to the cheat menu that allows you to spawn clothing/bondage items? Or will I have search for a dev console command that can do that?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know the easiest way to get bound and gagged?
I only get that in rare occasion by doing gardening work late in the afternoon at the church. wish there was a way to make that spawn more often... I think is the safest part as once the ordeal is over you get toss back at the garden unbound.

other way is by feinting on the street, but is dangerous as people take advantage of your character and trauma will skyrocket.

I have a question! what is the most efficient way to manege the farm? I keep repairing the perimeter, but i get always the same message, "perimeter is in dire state" and you can only repair it early in the morning.

Also the watering the filds is a joke, 1 hour per field and if you have 8 it is 8 hours watering them? WTF? isnt there a irrigation plan or something? or am i missing something?

Jun 25, 2017
I only get that in rare occasion by doing gardening work late in the afternoon at the church. wish there was a way to make that spawn more often... I think is the safest part as once the ordeal is over you get toss back at the garden unbound.

other way is by feinting on the street, but is dangerous as people take advantage of your character and trauma will skyrocket.

I have a question! what is the most efficient way to manege the farm? I keep repairing the perimeter, but i get always the same message, "perimeter is in dire state" and you can only repair it early in the morning.

Also the watering the filds is a joke, 1 hour per field and if you have 8 it is 8 hours watering them? WTF? isnt there a irrigation plan or something? or am i missing something?
Been a minute but last I played there was already irrigation, BUT the farm is a huge time and resource sink that will probably never wind up in the green in the time you play and its mechanical relevance is increasing a handful of stats, but its got some cool story elements.

If you're interested in cutting down some of the maintenance or grind there's these
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.irrigation
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.clearing

The first is how many of your fields have irrigation I'd advise not going over how many fields you've got clear maybe once less than you have fields available so you can cap through the ingame upgrade menu. The second is your progress to clearing the field.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes