DD2

Feb 10, 2019
thank you, but i only play in android, also been playing the same game since 2018. in 3 different androids to star cheating at this point fiddling with the game codes.

I do believe that like in any farm there should be a automatic irrigation system, your character watering the plants as in the orphanage with ah hose is laughable.

GothicRose33

May 29, 2020
Hello, Have you got Alex as a love interest and have unlocked the cottage?
If you have, go inside the cottage - go to Alex's room - sit at desk - Build Farm Irrigation.

and

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I have a question! what is the most efficient way to manege the farm? I keep repairing the perimeter, but i get always the same message, "perimeter is in dire state" and you can only repair it early in the morning.
The damage to the perimeter is being caused by Remy's goons, and is affected by "Remy's Encroachment", which is a stat even before Alex becomes a love interest:
You can lower it by sneaking into Remy's Estate in the moor:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
What's the most efficient way to go to prison in order to see the prison content? I'm having trouble raising my crime stat high enough to go (or maybe it's some other way)?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What's the most efficient way to go to prison in order to see the prison content? I'm having trouble raising my crime stat high enough to go (or maybe it's some other way)?
Probably spam a lot of skulduggery that adds the highest crime by wearing any clothes that doesn't hide your identity and you're good to go~~~

I only took a whole day to get there.

Reactions: OffPathGames

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
You can skip Pillory section by attacking the Police when they try to put you in the pillory then turn yourself in again

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can skip Pillory section by attacking the Police when they try to put you in the pillory then turn yourself in again
I haven't experienced the pillory funnily enough, they just keep giving me a dam- community service.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Steal anything you can, pepper spray people, break into places/things...

I haven't experienced the pillory funnily enough, they just keep giving me a dam- community service.
Don't do community service if you want to go to prison! You're lowering your crime value. You need to let it build up until you get sentenced to the pillory, then the next time you would get sent to the pillory, you get sent to the prison instead.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't do community service if you want to go to prison! You're lowering your crime value. You need to let it build up until you get sentenced to the pillory, then the next time you would get sent to the pillory, you get sent to the prison instead.
Oh don't worry, that's the first and last time I turned myself in 'coz I didn't know it reduces the crime thing at that time.
The next one's the part where I got sent to the prison isle / Alcatraz~~~

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
I do wonder if it is possible for the PC to introduce Alex and Avery to each other and start make Avery be the one to sell the produce and the flowers for a cut of the profits. Does anyone else get the "poser" feeling from Avery like he/she feels like someone who likes to appear wealthy and upperclass but doesn't really fit with rest of the local nobility. He/She may be well off but he/she doesn't feel rich like money is of no consequence to him/her.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I think, not sure, that by also stealing from the cloth store at night, if i remember correctly that really sky rocket your crime rate.
Stealing clothes raises crime equal to the cost of whatever you steal.

There was a bug with the cosmetics store, where stealing stuff from there raised crime way more than it should have, but that was fixed.

ghjkl12

Oct 21, 2018
Guys i lost my save file because of my computer dying. I dont mind playing this game again ofc the one thing to bother me is that i got traits for being raped 500/molested 1000 times and i t was real pain in the ass. Any idea how can i speed this 2 up again? Cuz i dont want to wander city at night for whole months agian to do so.

Last edited:

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Any idea how can i speed this 2 up again? Cuz i dont want to wander city at night for whole months agian to do so.
I know a trick that works for getting a lot of rapes in a short period of time if you're playing as a girl, but I don't know if it'll work if you're playing as a guy. Go to the park and enter the Men's Restroom. There's a good chance that you'll get raped. Rinse and repeat until you reach the number you're looking for. It'll still be a pain in the ass, but should be easier than running all over town.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I know a trick that works for getting a lot of rapes in a short period of time if you're playing as a girl, but I don't know if it'll work if you're playing as a guy. Go to the park and enter the Men's Restroom. There's a good chance that you'll get raped. Rinse and repeat until you reach the number you're looking for. It'll still be a pain in the ass, but should be easier than running all over town.
I do usually play as a guy, so I can confirm this method works. Edit: Ahem, after going into the stall and being naughty. ;)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes