throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Vrel needs to lower the probability of getting caught in the school bathroom glory hole. I can hardly get through five clients before the janitor shows up.

Reactions: atur and kcj300

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Aside from possibly joining the discord, is there a place with status updates for the game? I checked the blog and their sub account and it seems to only talk about releases rather than current status of the next or planned changes.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Vrel needs to lower the probability of getting caught in the school bathroom glory hole. I can hardly get through five clients before the janitor shows up.
Alternately, Vrel could put in some options for dealing with the janitor. Different character traits could result in different options.

A more business savvy character could bribe the janitor, effectively cutting him in on the action.

A character with a high rape reputation could find herself getting whored out by the janitor whenever she's in the vicinity of the restrooms.

A character with good combat ability could beat him into submission and be left alone for a set period of time.

I'm sure there are other possibilities that I haven't thought of that could also apply to the Glory Hole.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Okay, Go in to your main degrees of lewdity folder where the degrees of lewdity 0.3.6.2.html is and rename that to index.html

Go in to the degrees of lewdity - application folder and place that index.html in to the www folder.

Also do the same for the img folder as well. Just right click on the img folder and click on copy. then inside the www folder right click and then click on paste.

Go back to where you see the degrees of lewdity.exe and double click on it. Everything should work as it supposed to.

Sorry for not replying back sooner.
Please just leave it there, that is exactly what the instructions said and they already tell you that was what they do.

Reactions: GothicRose33

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Please just leave it there, that is exactly what the instructions said and they already tell you that was what they do.
I'm going to be amazed if they somehow they still don't get what you're trying to say at this point as they already failed to get mine.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
After downloading it seems that they contain the same amount of files, maybe it just doesn't work on windows 7...
*Desk slamming intensifies*
I don't think it's a Windows 7 issue, since I am using Windows 7 and it works for me.

Also check if the game without the application show images, open "index.html" inside the "www" folder
Raf-Raf In other words, try loading the html file for the game that you put in the application folder the original way (with a web browser), and see if the problem happens anyway. This will tell if the problem is something with the application, or with file/folder permissions

Last edited:

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
I don't think it's a Windows 7 issue, since I am using Windows 7 and it works for me.
Yes, I miss that, I realize later that you where also using Windows 7.

When the new update is drop I'm gonna share the application again, to have more people trying and see if everything works well. Reading Nw.js and HTML documentation it seems that there shouldn't be any problem with Twine, still, maybe there are more options and configurations that I can add to the application :3

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
if playing the angel transformation rout is so hard, can this particular transformation get a perk that will make the enemy cum faster so to end the encounter quickly? it's already hard enough to not lose virginity in this path. maybe tied with the forgive move to make it easier with the codding. something that draw those gang bang encunters to turn the attacker from stimulated to horny, just saying.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
if playing the angel transformation rout is so hard, can this particular transformation get a perk that will make the enemy cum faster so to end the encounter quickly? it's already hard enough to not lose virginity in this path. maybe tied with the forgive move to make it easier with the codding. something that draw those gang bang encunters to turn the attacker from stimulated to horny, just saying.
Firstly, if you're planning to be an angel, you should always be wearing a chastity belt. They are relatively durable (except with horses, which shouldn't really be an issue if you are trying to be an angel), and cost nothing if you are a virgin (which is a requirement to be an angel anyway). You also don't need to protect your anal virginity to be a considered a "virgin" by the game or the temple, so you should be able to redirect there if needed. In general though, you should be avoiding sexual acts whenever possible as they lower purity, which will cause the angel transformation to decay.

How many route is in the game?
The game is open-ended. There is no definitive route through the game, and there currently is no real ending. You play as the character you create at the beginning, just trying to get by in a harsh, lewd world. Your actions control how your character develops. There is no stopping point. There are " ", but they are all escapable.

If you are asking about transformations, there are 4 " " Forms and 3 " " Forms, and a character can have one of each at one time. The "Angel" Transformation is the hardest form to get and maintain, as it requires the player to stay a Virgin. NPCs will try to force themselves on you, and losing Virgin status automatically disqualifies you from that form.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
you should be avoiding sexual acts whenever possible as they lower purity, which will cause the angel transformation to decay.
Avoiding sexual acts... are we playing the same game? lol.

the truth is i am in the angel rout and only penis is virgin but even though S rank on every body part, including cawck, i don't like chastity belts instead i use parasites and drugs to make cock gargantuan horse shame size (this size doesn't exist but it should) which helps not penetrating anyone for the size. and you can resist wile incapacitated for any reason for 3 turns. the trick part is to make it that part big, urchins and drugs basically; but this combo plus hyper sensibility makes my main character orgasm constantly.

however the dangerous part only comes when gang banged by enemies; the chances of passing out, for whatever reason is hi; then lose virginity for not being able to do anything to stop it. It's why there SHOULD be a escape button or some resource to flee under this circumstances as losing virginity is the worst thing that can happen under angel transformation. maybe ahh a pray button when MC is incapacitated so to end the encounter there by divine intervention? my 2 pennies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Guys i lost my save file because of my computer dying. I dont mind playing this game again ofc the one thing to bother me is that i got traits for being raped 500/molested 1000 times and i t was real pain in the ass. Any idea how can i speed this 2 up again? Cuz i dont want to wander city at night for whole months agian to do so.
whoiat? raped 500 times?! what you get by accomplishing that? i been playing for 3 years in the max rape i got is like 160... if i add tentacle and "guys in costumes " then i be over 200, but that's it.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes