swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone have an all feats save and is willing to share?
I doubt anyone has ALL of the feats yet, as there were new feats introduced in the version that came out a few hours ago. There were saves posted not that long ago which should be otherwise complete.

Last edited:

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
Game is awesome with all new content but still no backside view of Main Char on stat screen with character model(, hope they will add it in future, maybe with new body writnings and tattoo. The game become hotter and more intresting with new updates and I always wait something new. Rear view of MC would make it even better i think...

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
Has anybody noticed an increased willpower decay with the newest release or is it just my imagination?
I didn't find anything about it in the changelog so maybe i just overlooked something, but it's weird. I basically lost half a willpower lvl in 3 days without seeing any event description which would explain it.

Nov 21, 2020
Game is awesome with all new content but still no backside view of Main Char on stat screen with character model(, hope they will add it in future, maybe with new body writnings and tattoo. The game become hotter and more intresting with new updates and I always wait something new. Rear view of MC would make it even better i think...
Pretty sure this would require duplicating existing pixel-art of all different hairstyles, body-sizes, clothing and transformation. In addition any new clothing/hairstyle would need a "backside" version making it harder/less desirable to add new stuff. If something like this is added it would be better if it was a close-up view of the MC's back with the head out of view, and without clothing (to reduce complexity), only showing tattoes (and maybe butt-size if that becomes a thing in the future).

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
Has anyone successfully increased the wardrobe size from 40? Ever since it's been added (for some reason) it's been annoying that you're limited arbitrarily in the number of type of clothes you can own, makes it really annoying for no reason, especially if you want stuff like multiple colours (think stripes). I've tried looking at the code and changing it (html doc) but unfortunately it didn't do anything.

Reactions: Dysphorika

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
Also this game is great, definitely think the main gameplay loop needs the most attention; not saying that it's bad just that most the game's aspects rely on it.

Was thinking about it when I was playing since a lot of the updates cover fringe content you wouldn't normally know/think to do unless you read the changelog or wiki, rather than the main gameplay loop of sex.

(also if possible clothing is fun to do as well funny enough, more of those would be great if possible please, potentially bondage ones (blindfold, gag(s), collar, harness, rope, cuffs, vibrating panties, buttplugs/tailplugs, nipple clips, etc) as they would "spice" up the gameplay loop the most

kcj300

Jun 8, 2019
That was in the 3.6 as well...no idea as it doesn't seem to do anything obvious sadly. Also, the PC seems to be one hell of a limber lad if he's able to do autofellatio when masturbating. Please tell me that's not a bug and just good skill.
It is a skill, you need high dancing grade or the cat transformation for "self oral"

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Friendly reminder.
I made an application to play the game standalone and portable. It should work for any future version of the game, If someone is interested, check it out :3
*Desk slamming intensifies*

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes