Jan 18, 2020
Saw this in the 3.7.2 changelog. Anyone know what the "underwater prison" may be?
It's the place the 'ancient threat' takes you when they possess you.

Just in case anyone doesn't know: To get them to aggro, you have to be on the last day of any month on/past the first october and after dark. iirc you need an ear slime if you don't take the necklace in the lake temple and need to take an antique from the sewers. They're very finnicky to trigger without taking the necklace, but that makes them a lot more aggressive and they try to max out your trauma stat.

You'll know if they're active when during the blood moon, you get red text saying 'you hear your ear slime making a strange noise, as if it's calling something' sometimes, get that enough and there will be an event and subsequent screens will say 'Dread lingers in the air.' / 'something unnatural stalks the streets.'

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
It's the place the 'ancient threat' takes you when they possess you.

Just in case anyone doesn't know: To get them to aggro, you have to be on the last day of any month on/past the first october and after dark. iirc you need an ear slime if you don't take the necklace in the lake temple and need to take an antique from the sewers. They're very finnicky to trigger without taking the necklace, but that makes them a lot more aggressive and they try to max out your trauma stat.

You'll know if they're active when during the blood moon, you get red text saying 'you hear your ear slime making a strange noise, as if it's calling something' sometimes, get that enough and there will be an event and subsequent screens will say 'Dread lingers in the air.' / 'something unnatural stalks the streets.'
Speaking of the devil... I encounter that ghost or 'ancient threat' as you call it, every blood moon, and even though i can snap out of the control and live my life normally i really want to make that thing stop or maybe send them to heaven or hell or something...
As you guys know, i am in the pure path, and yes, i have let the ghost take me and i start the fight and all, and all good, i can defeat it, not easy but possible, BUT! and is a big BUTT! it always takes my PC virginity no matter what -.-; so avoiding it is better that to confront it. At least for pure path players goers sake, better to avoid it entirely than give in. am i right?

Is there any reason to defeat it? will you get anything from that encounter? an artifact or something? I mean once i lose virginity i reset the game loading a previous save. I hate that encounter because of that, for me is practicly a game over when i get the "cruel defilement" trait so not really in the mode to see what happen next after that...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Speaking of the devil... I encounter that ghost or 'ancient threat' as you call it, every blood moon, and even though i can snap out of the control and live my life normally i really want to make that thing stop or maybe send them to heaven or hell or something...
As you guys know, i am in the pure path, and yes, i have let the ghost take me and i start the fight and all, and all good, i can defeat it, not easy but possible, BUT! and is a big BUTT! it always takes my PC virginity no matter what -.-; so avoiding it is better that to confront it. At least for pure path players goers sake, better to avoid it entirely than give in. am i right?

Is there any reason to defeat it? will you get anything from that encounter? an artifact or something? I mean once i lose virginity i reset the game loading a previous save. I hate that encounter because of that, for me is practicly a game over when i get the "cruel defilement" trait so not really in the mode to see what happen next after that...
The Pale waifu is still a new one so there's no send-off quests yet.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Not just your waifu...
OUR WAIFU.
You can have the others, but I've dedicated my heart to Ivory! Such a tragic little bean! :cry: And horny~ :sneaky:
Plus, they "gave" me a wedding necklace~ very precious. Nope they gave you nothing! You're just a thief~ ;)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can have the others, but I've dedicated my heart to Ivory! Such a tragic little bean! :cry: And horny~ :sneaky:
Plus, they "gave" me a wedding necklace~ very precious. Nope they gave you nothing! You're just a thief~ ;)
Oh, I've seen or heard that backstory so many times I'm pretty much emotionless.
I'm only interested to see if I can re-enact the same thing with Sydney except we the player will be there in time to save them from drowning.

That will 100% make her loyal to us, a perfect scenario for creating a very useful person, and yes I know I am a good person with good intentions.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Oh, I've seen or heard that backstory so many times I'm pretty much emotionless.
I'm only there to see if I can re-enact the same thing with Sydney except we the player will be there in time to save them from drowning.
That will 100% make her loyal to us, a perfect scenario for creating a very useful person, and yes I know I am a good person.
An interesting idea. I was personally more interested in being drowned so I can spend eternity with Ivory, but that's a hard ending, not soft at all. No harder ending than death... on the other hand, with all this magic stuff, I see no reason for ghost not to be a possible... divine transformation? Maybe it's more its own thing, lol. :unsure:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
An interesting idea. I was personally more interested in being drowned so I can spend eternity with Ivory, but that's a hard ending, not soft at all. No harder ending than death... on the other hand, with all this magic stuff, I see no reason for ghost not to be a possible... divine transformation? Maybe it's more its own thing, lol. :unsure:
Bruh, that's a one-way ticket to easy mode.
You die while still in the world as a ghost = no more school, no more daily life shenanigans, no more Bailey weekly rents and you're free to mess with everyone.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Bruh, that's a one-way ticket to easy mode.
You die while still in the world as a ghost = no more school, no more daily life shenanigans, no more Bailey weekly rents and you're free to mess with everyone.
Somehow, I feel I get away from no obligation by becoming a ghost, not in this game world. This town is clearly infected by some curse, I don't think death will necessarily get me away from it. Speaking of town curses, as far as an actual not soft ending goes, I've thought that Ivory might have something to do with it. The whole gods fighting thing, and one of them was definitely more daedra than nine, lol. I think horny cthulhu basically descended for a moment there.
You kind of get the feeling the town is affected/infected by something when hearing some conversations. The one that immediately comes to mind is the rape horny pair who's all excited about it being okay in our town. This tells us the state of our town isn't the norm. I'd really be interested in the cause, if it's one or multiple things, and the possibility of solving said cause, thereby achieving a hard ending. I suppose this might be considered a good or true ending? Drowning by Ivory (hard ending version) might be a bad ending... though only in the eyes of uncultured swine. If we do eventually get hard endings, I hope they come with little final summaries. Here's what we did, who we spent the most time with, how many kiddies, and how our ending had an effect on us and the world. :whistle:

Reactions: Dysphorika

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Somehow, I feel I get away from no obligation by becoming a ghost, not in this game world. This town is clearly infected by some curse, I don't think death will necessarily get me away from it. Speaking of town curses, as far as an actual not soft ending goes, I've thought that Ivory might have something to do with it. The whole gods fighting thing, and one of them was definitely more daedra than nine, lol. I think horny cthulhu basically descended for a moment there.
You kind of get the feeling the town is affected/infected by something when hearing some conversations. The one that immediately comes to mind is the rape horny pair who's all excited about it being okay in our town. This tells us the state of our town isn't the norm. I'd really be interested in the cause, if it's one or multiple things, and the possibility of solving said cause, thereby achieving a hard ending. I suppose this might be considered a good or true ending? Drowning by Ivory (hard ending version) might be a bad ending... though only in the eyes of uncultured swine. If we do eventually get hard endings, I hope they come with little final summaries. Here's what we did, who we spent the most time with, how many kiddies, and how our ending had an effect on us and the world. :whistle:
I'm only interested in one thing, Control the town.
Even if I know that won't happen, I'll do my best to make sure I do whatever I want, someone wants to have their way from me? You're getting a beat down.

So when can I reunite Leighton and Daryl demmet, I wanna see their horrified face when they meet Leighton again!!!

All the while I'm just stealing everything or having fun times with anything, I do what I want, when I want, how I want.

Reactions: atur

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I'm only interested in one thing, Control the town.
Even if I know that won't happen, I'll do my best to make sure I do whatever I want, someone wants to have their way from me? You're getting a beat down.

So when can I reunite Leighton and Daryl demmet, I wanna see their horrified face when they meet Leighton again!!!

All the while I'm just stealing everything or having fun times with anything, I do what I want, when I want, how I want.
I guess I go more bog standard. I quite enjoy playing the victim, don't have much interest in overarching control. My main reason for wanting to solve the town curse is because I believe it's what my character would want, and I'm ever the loyal role player. Gotta give the MC want they want, at least once. :giggle:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I guess I go more bog standard. I quite enjoy playing the victim, don't have much interest in overarching control. My main reason for wanting to solve the town curse is because I believe it's what my character would want, and I'm ever the loyal role player. Gotta give the MC want they want, at least once. :giggle:
Goody two shoes, ain't that a classic.
Now let me corrupt that dam- innocence of your character!!! *evil laugh intensifies*

• Haha
Reactions: sparrow_rose

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Goody two shoes, ain't that a classic.
Now let me corrupt that dam- innocence of your character!!! *evil laugh intensifies*
Not too~ innocent, I'm a switch, you know~ but please do "corrupt"
Just know, chains and whips EXCITE me~ :devilish:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That actually sounds kind of hot. I think I might have just found a new kink. Sandpaper, nipples and crotch. Yesterday. :unsure:
The results were the opposite, Calling this test a failure.
Subject experienced pleasure instead of pain, masochism levels are off the charts.

A'ight we're going off track, now let me try going back...
DEVS, PREGNANCY WHEN???

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
Need help:

How do I get my character to lactate without having sex?
I wanted to start a new game, with the aim to play pure.
The Cafe was the best way to earn money, but lactating without sex...
Anyone know?

I've tried the milking machine in Alex's farm, but still not working

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes