ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Need help:

How do I get my character to lactate without having sex?
I wanted to start a new game, with the aim to play pure.
The Cafe was the best way to earn money, but lactating without sex...
Anyone know?

I've tried the milking machine in Alex's farm, but still not working
get abducted to remy's farm and get injected with stuff

Jan 18, 2020
Mmmm my personal wish for the Ivory situation is to wind up their eager, mind-broken cultist, counting the days to the next bloodmoon when not 'mingling' with the plant people around the lake or the Black Wolf...

And while yeah, I could (and do) play that way... I'd love to see Ivory be gentler if the player accepts them wholly and isn't a low down, dirty thief... What I wouldn't give for them to call me 'my love' and walk me to the lake for another night we can be together...

• Love
Reactions: sparrow_rose

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Well! i didn't know that FINDING a ivory necklace in a sunken abandon ruin constitute as thievery... someone need to tell that ghost that "finders keepers" if she want it back is at the museum so go haunt the history teacher or something. hmm... I think it was snatched away by someone o, someones in suits... so the whereabouts of the necklace is unknown.

But anyhow, she is a ghost she should investigate further with her walking though mirrors and walls abilities instead of taking it all in poor PC.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Mmmm my personal wish for the Ivory situation is to wind up their eager, mind-broken cultist, counting the days to the next bloodmoon when not 'mingling' with the plant people around the lake or the Black Wolf...

And while yeah, I could (and do) play that way... I'd love to see Ivory be gentler if the player accepts them wholly and isn't a low down, dirty thief... What I wouldn't give for them to call me 'my love' and walk me to the lake for another night we can be together...
I love the way you think. Both Ivory's eager mind-broken cultist and gentle Ivory is extremely appealing. And they can both fit with my drowning idea. One being more auto/forced (broken route), the other optional in the loving route... or both optional. I also think it would be good if you could earn Ivory's forgiveness by returning the necklace. And maybe finding the necklace could lead to some answers? Or maybe more mystery? :unsure:
I also stand by the idea that if Ivory liked you enough, they might just give you the necklace, which could skip the angry/broken route. Hmm~ okay, so broken route=probably stole the necklace, can get some forgiveness by returning it, but probably already on a harsher relationship path. For those who want something more gentle, don't take the necklace, build a positive relationship with Ivory, and be given the necklace when they like you enough. So, on both paths you can get the necklace, opening you up to any further answers/mystery content. Optional drowning to be with Ivory on both paths, perhaps a forced one on the broken route should you never return the necklace... I really should write more stories. I'm good at ideas, but not using the skill enough. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
i found a bug (android version 0.3.7.4) if you trigger the nudist pool at school, if you enter the pool dress and mason glare at PC for enforcing the nude rule the game frozen; (the NEXT at the bottom of the screen stop responding and gives a error message) a way to bypass this glitch is by entering naked in the pool from locker rooms. If you are boy trap, be sure to enable NPC not to tell you are what gender because your genitals but your looks so to easy the time there and delinquency / detention time, etc.

Jul 14, 2018
Need help:

How do I get my character to lactate without having sex?
I wanted to start a new game, with the aim to play pure.
The Cafe was the best way to earn money, but lactating without sex...
Anyone know?

I've tried the milking machine in Alex's farm, but still not working
First of all check in the settings if you've got lactation disabled. You can access the settings from your room in the orphanage.

Then if they're enabled, it depends on frequent breast stimulation. One way to get there is increasing your promiscuity (you can get it high enough by flirting but not going home with people at thr same bar where you can sell illegal goods. When your promiscuity is high enough you can masturbate in the shower).

With masturbation you can rub your breasts and cause lactation eventually.

Reactions: Midge
Jun 25, 2017
Can we start a list of all the places body size changes things?
I've only seen two instances where "stature" is referenced.

* While walking back to town from the farm my hat blew off my head and I jumped and caught it (Large)
* Sydney asked if I could help get a book and instead of get on their shoulder I just grabbed it from the shelf (Large)

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2018
I've only seen two instances wear "stature" is referenced.

* While walking back to town from the farm my hat blew off my head and I jumped and caught it (Large)
* Sydney asked if I could help get a book and instead of get on their shoulder I just grabbed it from the shelf (Large)
Body size changes how strong you can get at fighting (wont be as effective when smaller, its like a penalty on defiant).

And being small helps you fit through holes, where you might get stuck easier.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
He's probably asking for specific events since we've already established the general effects, though that might be difficult if the scene does not straight up indicate any of it's options are a direct result of your smaller size or just normally there anyways. I've only ever seen one scene sound like it's because I picked "tiny" because of the wording, but even then that's not a solid confirmation. There's probably not many anyways as the main use of body build is physique cap and the individual scenes not related to "combat" are largely ancillary.

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I've only seen two instances where "stature" is referenced.

I mentioned something a few pages ago:
The main thing I remember is you can't carry Whitney and throw them into the pool for the achievement without a max sized body with approximately max Physique. There are certain events that you won't succeed at with a max-sized body versus a small body, but I don't think they block you from any achievements. You don't need to pick the max body size every time, but you need to pick the max size at least once if you want to earn all the achievements.
Otherwise, like they said: a bigger body has a higher Physique cap (which is why only the max-sized body can do the event I mentioned, as only that body size can reach the amount required), but a character with a small body will succeed at fitting into spaces that a character with a bigger body will not.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
I played this game a long time and can't find anymore a version where the female npc wasn't bald and have breast and hair does anyone have that version or mod i can't find it?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I don't think the NPC sprites have ever had those things before, even among mods. The only visual mod I remember seeing that alters existing sprites is the one way back when that made the PC sprite look more teen-like, somewhere around 0.2.0 I believe.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
I don't think the NPC sprites have ever had those things before, even among mods. The only visual mod I remember seeing that alters existing sprites is the one way back when that made the PC sprite look more teen-like, somewhere around 0.2.0 I believe.
On my old computer i don't remember how i found it and even don't remeber where but the silhouettes when it was a female npc she had like ponytails hairs and her breast was bouncing when she was on you in like cowgirl position I remeber it was around version 2.10

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
get abducted to remy's farm and get injected with stuff
you can have sex in the pure path, but ONLY anal sex. (for some reason butt sex don't count xD) so you can get impregnated, ideally by a tentacle monster and breed critters non stop once you get the "breeders hip" trait or something like that, then you will lactate like a cow shortly after, me with a tiny body can produce up to 2 bottles of milk with the milk machine.
Just be sure to not over do the anal or get too much "cum injections" or your purity will drop, tentaclers lowers purity a TON so be carefull not to do it too often, the trick is to reach midnight with "angelic"purity more often than not. Sleeps with the holy pendant to gain purity, i recently learn this help very much. the monk /nun habits also helps but they come with the penance of heat and you may faint because heat strokes.
Remember that after going down 50 points you will lose angel traits so keep it always above 50. 50 points in transformation is your mile stone, so never go under that number
I don't advise masturbation because that act lowers purity a lot. not ideal for pure path.
Promiscuity? not sure you have to be at certain scale in that stat to start lactation, maybe it do has something to do but not 100% sure.

One other thing i must say, you have to infest your pure body with parasites and drugs to show a body of a "diabla" if you know what i mean. Pure bodies are slim, flat and not alluring, i like my PC with a big and juicy body; but if that is not important to you then forget about this last thing.

QUESTION: how do i put the time of the day (in android) second screen on the left side? i started a new game as futanari and can't figure out how to put the date time there as in my prior game. (trying again pure path futanari, yes, i know i said was impossible, but will give it a try)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes