max_002

Mar 30, 2019
0.3.7.2 Error: the passage Bath Slime has no usable linksPrevious passage: Bath | phase: 0 | rng: 53

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
QUESTION: how do i put the time of the day (in android) second screen on the left side? i started a new game as futanari and can't figure out how to put the date time there as in my prior game. (second screen is where it shows the town map, first screen is where it shows OP. if that makes sense)

Kishuna

May 25, 2019
All Feats save for 0.3.7.4
Skipped providing a save for the last few updates cause the feats were especially easy, but figured I'd provide one for the current version.
286 Total VrelCoins if anyone is wondering.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2017
Yo, Checking out all the new content, just got the Schism event, and the wiki sez you can tell Jordan about it but I don't know how/when.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
is it intentional that you can't displace Baileys clothes?
makes them kinda undefeatable :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
is it intentional that you can't displace Baileys clothes?
makes them kinda undefeatable :/
Not sure, but Bailey hasn't been a proper threat as they were intended to be, so it's a good thing if they're an actual threat now to worry about. He's the villain for a reason.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
All Feats save for 0.3.7.4
Skipped providing a save for the last few updates cause the feats were especially easy, but figured I'd provide one for the current version.
286 Total VrelCoins if anyone is wondering.
now make a android save ^^

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
You can still defeat them by apologizing and then stroking and kissing until they cum. Bailey is a joke, with or without thugs.
i believe who ask is in the early stages of the game where one punch fulls half the pain bar. so two punches knocks you out.

the best you can do early in the game is pay Baily the first week, only 100 quid, then try to gain pain resistance for two weeks and the second week refuse to fight (even if you lose the first punisment job is not that hard, the second one or the thired one is really bad as you get to live with Eden...), keep wining resistance to pain and alternate pay and fight. the thing is to only only fight Baily, once you build enough pain resistance you can fight Baily and the goons like Madchef said. However! unless you sleep at the farm (doing the very looooong farm side quest to mange to do that) Baily will wore you at night all the week you fight and defeat to get her money from you by being your pimp.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
i believe who ask is in the early stages of the game where one punch fulls half the pain bar. so two punches knocks you out.

the best you can do early in the game is pay Baily the first week, only 100 quid, then try to gain pain resistance for two weeks and the second week refuse to fight (even if you lose the first punisment job is not that hard, the second one or the thired one is really bad as you get to live with Eden...), keep wining resistance to pain and alternate pay and fight. the thing is to only only fight Baily, once you build enough pain resistance you can fight Baily and the goons like Madchef said. However! unless you sleep at the farm (doing the very looooong farm side quest to mange to do that) Baily will wore you at night all the week you fight and defeat to get her money from you by being your pimp.
Yeah, the first few payments are unavoidable. Once your English is good enough, the apologize command stops Bailey's beating you and the scene becomes a weird consensual sex act. Weird, because you can only kiss and stroke them and they will not try anything more explicit. Pain threshold is of no importance, only your stress increases.

As for Bailey's retaliation at nights, these are random events that can be avoided with save-scumming until you're ready to move to Alex.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
As for Bailey's retaliation at nights, these are random events that can be avoided with save-scumming until you're ready to move to Alex.
The nightly visits are much easier to beat than Bailey themself.
Pro tipp: Add high heels to your pajamas and kick them where it hurts. Works great even with low skill.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes