FourPixels

May 5, 2017
Is there a way to switch body writing options mid game? It seems like literally everyone is carrying around a sharpie.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Ok so I had nearly every feat unlocked but my save dissapeared when I updated the game last. I really dont want to have to slog through unlocking them all again so if somone could provide a save or a way to re unlock moast or all of them I would be very greatful.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Ok so I had nearly every feat unlocked but my save dissapeared when I updated the game last. I really dont want to have to slog through unlocking them all again so if somone could provide a save or a way to re unlock moast or all of them I would be very greatful.
1644885099593.png

TapingFan

Mar 26, 2018
Go to page 456 and search the page for allfeat.

Reactions: Zero2362
Jun 25, 2017
Is there a way to spawn items onto yourself?
I've wandered this myself while trying to get a golden chastity belt.
I've not done it but I'm sure its possible just to be comprehensive in what you change, but generally NO. There's no intended method of being able to do so even if theoretically you could with the right console commands or save editing.

If your goal is to get a golden chastity belt like it was for me and you'd already gotten or don't care about getting the achievement, you can use debug mode to reroll the loot till you get it. Took me nearly 200x...

technomo12

Feb 22, 2019
I've wandered this myself while trying to get a golden chastity belt.
I've not done it but I'm sure its possible just to be comprehensive in what you change, but generally NO. There's no intended method of being able to do so even if theoretically you could with the right console commands or save editing.

If your goal is to get a golden chastity belt like it was for me and you'd already gotten or don't care about getting the achievement, you can use debug mode to reroll the loot till you get it. Took me nearly 200x...
how do you activate debug mode?
i really just want to experiment having items I should not have

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
yes, but only with a certain NPC. i mean i just recently discover Sydney is very submissive and PC can really take advantage of her, but i am a bit curious why i don't have more options than kiss and stroke during encounters... there is a option to undress her but those mechanics seem to not work at all for the time being. By the way, can she become more dominant? not as much as Whitney, more like Kylar but less rapie i mean more like a lover if that make sense...

Reactions: atur

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
yes, but only with a certain NPC. i mean i just recently discover Sydney is very submissive and PC can really take advantage of her, but i am a bit curious why i don't have more options than kiss and stroke during encounters... there is a option to undress her but those mechanics seem to not work at all for the time being. By the way, can she become more dominant? not as much as Whitney, more like Kylar but less rapie i mean more like a lover if that make sense...
I wouldn't call anyone who, without any petmission given, writes stuff on your forehead in permanent marker while you pleasure them orally in a public place very submissive.

• Haha
Reactions: sparrow_rose
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes