DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I wouldn't call anyone who, without any petmission given, writes stuff on your forehead in permanent marker while you pleasure them orally in a public place very submissive.
I haven't gone that far yet, but i am pretty sure you can disable body writing? not sure if that will stop NPC significant other skills to do so...

Speaking of body writing, SUGGESTION: a petition for Whitney tattoo stamp "Whitney's slut" to be place in other part of the PC body other than the forehead. I don't mind that tattoo if it wont be affecting other rigid game mechanics as status, it wont help status growth in school one bit, so to be placed in a place it can be hidden will fix this issue. OR! if Whitney is so popular a stamp claiming PC is her property should raise popularity isntead of diminish it. so any tattoo will lower status but Whitney's. Si will give Whitney an actual active purpose to gain her love as it will help PC raise their status at school.

So far i have found every love interest help PC in some way.

Robin: helps PC mental state lowering stress and Trauma

Kylar: unlimited free pepper spray / body guard (she critically lowers PC status though)

Avery: Allowance every Saturday, free money!

Sydney: ...haven't figure it out yet, I guess lowers some stress and gives free rides back after late hours at the church? haven't advance much with this new character to tell...

Alex: LOTS of benefits, stress reliever (farm animals care) House to spend the night, money! (you have to make PC work hard for it though

Whitney: not much at all... or should i say nothing? well i guess the attachment of parasites which are otherwise extremely hard to get... but her benefits are close to non, in fact interactions only raises trauma and stress as far as i can tell. (hence her tattoo should raise PC popularity in school, please make this happen, i want to be part of the cool ones XD)

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I haven't gone that far yet, but i am pretty sure you can disable body writing? not sure if that will stop NPC significant other skills to do so...
Body writing is one of Sydney's signature moves. They're this sanctimonious child of one of the school teachers who is corruptible, but not submissive. The hottest scene you can have with Sydney is them becoming carnally possessed in the Temple, practically demanding that the PC keeps on servicing them sexually again and again and again. This is not how a sub behaves, even one topping from the bottom. You cannot reverse the roles no way no how and throatfuck Sydney until they keep on coughing snots of semen and look at you with pleading eyes as if to say 'thank you, Sir, may I have another, Sir?'

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Furabia

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
madchef well thanks for the spoilers... grrr! >w<*

anyway, has the games mechanic been alter in some way? my purity is dropping A LOT and i have no clue why... things that lowers purity as far as i can tell is cum inside PC or PC cumming in anything, milk drinking from the boob, masturbating, losing virginity... what is casing this massive purity lost? it's like being rape by tentacle monster lost... have to say i am playing as futa , in the trap game this purity lost where not as bad, even gay gay gang bangs in school toilets did nothing to purity as long as require elements above didn't meet. now gay gang bangs reduce purity tremendously not even meting those requirement anymore. what happen?

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
Anyone know how I can regain teacher rep aside from the math and science contests? This is something I keep running into : make my character do well in school (distinguished academics every now and then), minimal delinquent, but because I also let whitney bully MC, the constant commando events just keep lowering my teacher rep. If there's something that can regularly restore some teacher rep, that'd be nice.

madchef well thanks for the spoilers... grrr! >w<*

anyway, has the games mechanic been alter in some way? my purity is dropping A LOT and i have no clue why... things that lowers purity as far as i can tell is cum inside PC or PC cumming in anything, milk drinking from the boob, masturbating, losing virginity... what is casing this massive purity lost? it's like being rape by tentacle monster lost... have to say i am playing as futa , in the trap game this purity lost where not as bad, even gay gay gang bangs in school toilets did nothing to purity as long as require elements above didn't meet. now gay gang bangs reduce purity tremendously not even meting those requirement anymore. what happen?
Have you been doing special baking? I've noticed doing that decreases purity a ton, esp when you do a lot in one day so you can get the max $/suspicion. Just try to offset with cross necklace and cross tattoo or something and rotate whatever is causing your purity to crash so you're not doing it constantly. Mighta been rebalanced to make it easier to drop too. I did notice it was a bit too easy to maintain full purity even though you're doing a buncha stuff before.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
  • Are you a fallen angel? Fallen angels lose purity each day rather than gaining it.
  • Are you wearing "holy" items while doing things that lower purity? The "holy" trait affects purity gains AND losses.
Have you been doing special baking? I've noticed doing that decreases purity a ton, esp when you do a lot in one day so you can get the max $/suspicion. Just try to offset with cross necklace and cross tattoo or something and rotate whatever is causing your purity to crash so you're not doing it constantly. Mighta been rebalanced to make it easier to drop too. I did notice it was a bit too easy to maintain full purity even though you're doing a buncha stuff before.
"Special baking" involves masturbating, masturbating lowers purity, and wearing holy items when purity lowers makes it decrease more. So, DON'T wear holy items when doing that if you are trying to keep Purity high, and only wear holy items when Purity will go UP (such as at midnight, or when praying).

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
@]swpkmn The game mechanics prevents you to keep pure in the case you do community service, which puts on you a collar and takes the spot for the holly pendant up there in your neck (Player Character , i know, but lets say your as it's you playing) , you can't use holly pendant because the collar prevents it: (yes i know you need Rank S in seduction to ask a police to remove it, but i mean in the early stages of the game when you are just building those ranks)

I think i have request the collar, shackles, binds, etc. to be place in a extra attach point like the chastity belt (with chastity belts you can use underwear, originally you could not, now you can) i don't see why it's so trouble some to make this binding items to be place in that extra invisible slot so you can use your original items Bracelets, pendants, whatever... must be really hard to code or something, i don't know as i don't know anything about coding... anyway, i lost my Angel transformation points in a week because the damn police collar. GRRR!

Last edited:

aliastimbuktu

May 5, 2018
Can you please add something more to the bus-stop?
I know its not a real location, but at the moment the only event there is your orphan getting raped by two people when you enter naked. Or make this event avoidable, maybe with skullduggery or athletics.

Also, during nude sunbathing at the orphanage, if your clothes get stolen and you sneak back into the orphanage, you dont loose your clothes. They will be back in your wardrobe.

Speaking of loosing your clothes, how about some options for all random rapists to steal the clothes the strip from you? Dont steal clothes at all, steal only underwear, steal only upperwear, steal all clothes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

casual_

Apr 2, 2019
Is it a glitch that when i'm only wearing the girls oversized sweater and bunny slippers no one says anything and I can go around normal? Like not even panties
Not so much a glitch as it is a quirk of the games clothing system. for determining indecency (as far as i understand it) the game only cares about whether A: you have the upper/lower slots filled, or if you dont B: you have the under upper/lower slots filled. the girls over sized sweater is considered an "outfit" by the game which means it takes up both the upper and lower slots on its own and is considered perfectly fine by the game regardless of underwear even if it makes no sense.

Nightverge

Aug 3, 2017
Clarification: anal parasitic pregnancy is an option. As far as more conventional options go, I think recent releases have been called the "It's Planned" edition for a reason. Save editing supports that theory.

Reactions: Kaliner
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes