Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Degrees of Lewdity version 0.3.7.4
This update adds work for skilled dancers, and properly simulates NPC clothing. It also includes PC clothing improvements, adds an infirmary to the school, and further develops the ancient threat.

The new dance jobs are accessed through Charlie, who hesitates to offer more dangerous work to people they like. However, this dangerous work is also the more lucrative. Perhaps if Charlie knew how bad things were, they'd offer the PC a choice.

Charlie's dance jobs are one of the oldest items on the to-do list. I intended to include them soon after I first shared the game, around 0.1.5 or so. Initial feedback disrupted that plan, as there were many other parts of the game that needed attention. It feels good to have gotten around to it at last.

NPC clothing has also been planned for a long time. They should now dress appropriate to their role, and the weather. Their tops need displacing before their chests can be accessed, similar to genitals, which should change the flow of encounters. The PC can take the initiative and undress NPCs themselves.

The ancient threat's difficulty now takes longer to ramp up, giving the PC more chance to protect themselves. However, the threat has also asserted itself through more of the world. Ideally, the threat should be a danger everywhere, aside from those holy locations where it cannot tread.

A big thanks to all the contributors. Bathory666 has been working on Sirris' adult shop, which will be the focus of the next update, along with associated accoutrements.

Full changelog included with the normal and text only versions.

Edit: Updated to 0.3.7.3, fixing bugs.
Edit 2: Updated to 0.3.7.4, fixing more bugs.

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
design choice to make penile virginity less arbitrary
Yeah right... And the fact that any woman can outrun and subdue a 18 year old male (unless he trains his body 10 hours a day). Or the fact that any pet dog can wrestle (without grievous injury) an adult to the ground. Or the bird that can lift an adult of the ground (which is at least a theoretical possibility with a child. Not with existing birds though.). Or compulsory education for adults: " "You've missed many lessons. The police have been informed." . Also you aren't allowed to take a fulltime job at the docks because of "school days". Or buying a Fake ID so you can work at the strip club.

Every single mechanic in this game is laid out in a way that suggests a child protagonist.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I don't know if the ancient threat is the same as the pale one that kidnaps you during the red moon, bun man, I got posessed by the pale monster or whatever it's called during Halloween while sleeping in my bedroom and boy did it suck not having any form of escaping. I lost my PC's virginities to the tentacles and on top of that got a slime in my ear that I can't remove until the next red moon whenever that is. So yeah, having the difficulty ramp up slower is a good call.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Yeah right... And the fact that any woman can outrun and subdue a 18 year old male (unless he trains his body 10 hours a day). Or the fact that any pet dog can wrestle (without grievous injury) an adult to the ground. Or the bird that can lift an adult of the ground (which is at least a theoretical possibility with a child. Not with existing birds though.). Or compulsory education for adults: " "You've missed many lessons. The police have been informed." . Also you aren't allowed to take a fulltime job at the docks because of "school days". Or buying a Fake ID so you can work at the strip club.

Every single mechanic in this game is laid out in a way that suggests a child protagonist.
are you terribly offended? I hope you are terribly offended at a fantasy game that has nothing to do with real life.
Please continue to be offended so we can laugh at your stupidity.

*Fantasy is not illegal. You can fantasize, write stories, makes games, and draw pictures - about whatever you want - and there is nothing wrong with that.
No one is making you play a game.

If you don't like what a game is about, maybe don't play it? Naaah - you are a holy warrior - it is your job to continue to be offended. So we get to continue to laugh at you.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
@swpkmn The game mechanics prevents you to keep pure in the case you do community service, which puts on you a collar and takes the spot for the holly pendant up there in your neck (Player Character , i know, but lets say your as it's you playing) , you can't use holly pendant because the collar prevents it: (yes i know you need Rank S in seduction to ask a police to remove it, but i mean in the early stages of the game when you are just building those ranks)

I think i have request the collar, shackles, binds, etc. to be place in a extra attach point like the chastity belt (with chastity belts you can use underwear, originally you could not, now you can) i don't see why it's so trouble some to make this binding items to be place in that extra invisible slot so you can use your original items Bracelets, pendants, whatever... must be really hard to code or something, i don't know as i don't know anything about coding... anyway, i lost my Angel transformation points in a week because the damn police collar. GRRR!
The Holy trait isn't limited to neckwear. The monk's habit, nun's habit, and nun's veil also have that trait, meaning they have the same effect as the pendant, and they should still be wearable even with a collar. Also, wearing multiple Holy items stacks the effect.

Reactions: DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
The Holy trait isn't limited to neckwear. The monk's habit, nun's habit, and nun's veil also have that trait, meaning they have the same effect as the pendant, and they should still be wearable even with a collar. Also, wearing multiple Holy items stacks the effect.
so if PC get butt sex by force and cum gets inside PC that will stack the impurity gains? wow , what a double adge sword that is... i guess its wise to not use holly items in school as there most people lose virginity with PC and i guess that creates impurity in some way. or maybe corrupting Sydney also has a stack effect. i be monitoring gains now. thanks for the info.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019

seriously dude believe what you want to believe... it's just a game. actually is not a game is a PTSD survival game. you choose how you will play it, you are in control of the PC you have to cope with the damage inflected in the mind of your PC, you play it or not if not your cup of tea, nobody will stop liking what you don't like.

By the way, I truly feel sorry for my PC at times it's why i choose the Pure path as i think is the less traumatic and the one that brings a bit of divine intervention, hope and holy powers to the PC IMHO. and is the one which is the hardest to get and maintain along the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Still no pregnancy in this game?
Anal, sure.
vaginal, no.

BONUS:
I thought it was Cthulhu first but it was just a whale..
But I've no idea that there are whales with a dam- tentacle.
1645515929694.png

Last edited:

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Im so offended i never installed the game in the first place. Why im still able to quote so many mechanics will forever remain a mystery.

*Fantasy is not illegal**. You can fantasize, write stories, makes games, and draw pictures - about whatever you want - and there is nothing wrong with that.
**Depending on nation or substate.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Rexaureus

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Im so offended i never installed the game in the first place.
no wonder you know nothing about the game...

-School is a generic term to refer to a learning institute in some places. The fact the police gets you in jail for missing classes is a game mechanic; IRL this will never happen.
-fake ID the age to drive is 16, 18 to get marry, but the one to drink is 21, same to enter in the establishments they sell drinks.
-birds who can lift a humans, you know this is actually a griffin type creature right? is not a dove in the park or even a eagle is a freaking mythical creature.
-Dogs who can subdue PC are not hard to beat at all in game, in fact this is how you can raise your combat skills pretty easy if you are going for the defiant rout.
-Same with humans, you need to improve your body to defend yourself from attackers, this is also another game mechanic, like in any other game, you have to improve your main character if you want to see progress; besides you can always escape / hide/ shout for help and over all stay out the streets at night to avoid any dangerous confrontation when you are "LV1". you don't know this because you have never play the game.

now go away... as far as i am concern the PC is legal age. If you want to think otherwise then i guess you are the one with the problem.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
no wonder you know nothing about the game...

-School is a generic term to refer to a learning institute in some places. The fact the police gets you in jail for missing classes is a game mechanic; IRL this will never happen.
-fake ID the age to drive is 16, 18 to get marry, but the one to drink is 21, same to enter in the establishments they sell drinks.
-birds who can lift a humans, you know this is actually a griffin type creature right? is not a dove in the park or even a eagle is a freaking mythical creature.
-Dogs who can subdue PC are not hard to beat at all in game, in fact this is how you can raise your combat skills pretty easy if you are going for the defiant rout.
-Same with humans, you need to improve your body to defend yourself from attackers, this is also another game mechanic, like in any other game, you have to improve your main character if you want to see progress; besides you can always escape / hide/ shout for help and over all stay out the streets at night to avoid any dangerous confrontation when you are "LV1". you don't know this because you have never play the game.

now go away... as far as i am concern the PC is legal age. If you want to think otherwise then i guess you are the one with the problem.
PC needs a fake ID because Bailey doesn't let them have the documents they'd need to get a proper one, drinking age in UK I am pretty sure is also 18

Nov 21, 2020
A nice thing from the developers (and contributors part) is that they intentionally left age-specific descriptions out, making it vague and up to interpretation what the actual age of any character is. However, it's quite obvious that it's supossed to be inferred that the PC (and the other school kids) are below legal age. Everything from the mandatory school to the orphanage to the character sprites heavily suggests that the PC is not legally able to care for themselves yet. You have to be huffing metric tons of copium to think that this game intended to portray a PC above the legal age (and it seems some of you are jugding from the previous replies).

This is coming from someone who really likes this game and isn't a big fan of underage stuff. I myself like to pretend the character is just below legal age, as that isn't off-putting but still makes sense. I mean this should all be obvious from the whole "all characters are above the age of 18 and all animals are people in costumes". Yes, the idea that all characters are above 18 should be just as ridiculous as all the animals being people in costumes. And to reiterate, the game doesn't try to set any specific age and the setting is in a semi-fantasy world with supernatural creatures and events, so you are free to interpret it however you want, just don't be so ridiculous as to claim that the PC is supposed to be above 18 rofl

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Let's just leave it at that where they're legal age, whatever number it is.
The moment they confirm anything that they're below 18, the prudes will 100% bring out their gatling gun with report bullets and take down this game ASAP.

You already know just how many pathetic people are in the internet WORLD treating fiction as the real dam- thing.

Just do the classic reaction where you go:

Right....
With your eyes full o' doubt but still goes along with it.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Humans seem to have a hard time separating fact from fiction and fact from opinion, so it's not surprising that a game like this is permitted to exist without fear of being deemed heretical only because of a disclaimer and a bit of writing ambiguity. And we'd all like to think we have evolved beyond historical blindness and traditional ignorance when in reality all we've done is traded off the idiots of old for idiots of new...and given all of them cell phones and allow them to operate motor vehicles.

Reactions: cm4000
Jun 25, 2017
On a less pseudo-legal related note, anyone notice this game is getting even harder to play without cheats?
Getting the achievements for the prison was beyond agonizing, and still grinding down trauma after schism, so yeah. New "challenges" are probably designed around best meta, and than has the hellish grind on top of it for prison.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
Mar 29, 2020
I can't even do something as simple as become a cow, I try to get to the farm area and am grabbed and rapped into the asylum 3 walks outside town or in town even :l Kinda makes me sad cause I like this game and used to have fun, but now it's just work, and when a game becomes work, it is no longer a game but a payless job.

Reactions: Rexaureus
Mar 29, 2020
Also, I'm actually curious if the creator even knows how mental trauma actually works -.- *is in a constant state of fight or flight from my PTSD*

• Thinking Face
Jun 25, 2017
I can't even do something as simple as become a cow, I try to get to the farm area and am grabbed and rapped into the asylum 3 walks outside town or in town even :l Kinda makes me sad cause I like this game and used to have fun, but now it's just work, and when a game becomes work, it is no longer a game but a payless job.
I'm like an 11th dan cheater with console commands if you want to make some thing happen or have some quality of life improvements.
Best way I know to get abducted to the farm is the help load boxes in a van event which of course cant be relied on when your looking for it won't proc abduction.
You can also scream get stuck in some quick sand and scream for help and it can be remy's men that get you which is easier to force but still RNG and has its own host of hazards.
Than of course you can submit to bailey 3x and get there but that can be annoying in a number of ways.

So now for the I've played to long to do this again methods.
Just straight use debug mode to get abducted if you're feeling really bold #1
Use debug mode to reroll street and than loading van encounters til you get abducted #2
Use console commands to speed run some submissions to bailey, by say reducing the time between payments, and or breaking Eden's Leash immediately #3

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes