cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
It's fairly easy, barely an inconvenience. It's also possible to build an incredibly sexually experienced MC, who has never (or almost never) been raped. Ear Slime helps a lot, as its corruptive presence now gives an option to submit willingly, which turns a portion of random non-consensual encounters into consensual.

It's just funny to see your PC in a super suggestive outfit (crotchless or no panties under a microskirt, fishnet stockings, stripper heels, etc) smiling while her cheeks are blooming red with arousal as Jordan's fingers probably drown in other people's (and animals) thick lewd secretions while checking for hymen's presence. As this has always been possible (virgin slut examination) and is not a bug or an oversight, I wish the devs expanded a bit on this and at least added some texts specific to Jordan's exam of a technical virgin whose continued sexual conduct has otherwise attained the level of (confirmed) urban legends, or added some events featuring a 'pious' succubus/incubus Temple service.
yep is only thing i do kinda dislike about the temple,other thing i dont like to much is the fact that money is kinda worthless anyway besides well alex farm

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
It's fairly easy, barely an inconvenience. It's also possible to build an incredibly sexually experienced MC, who has never (or almost never) been raped. Ear Slime helps a lot, as its corruptive presence now gives an option to submit willingly, which turns a portion of random non-consensual encounters into consensual.

It's just funny to see your PC in a super suggestive outfit (crotchless or no panties under a microskirt, fishnet stockings, stripper heels, etc) smiling while her cheeks are blooming red with arousal as Jordan's fingers probably drown in other people's (and animals) thick lewd secretions while checking for hymen's presence. As this has always been possible (virgin slut examination) and is not a bug or an oversight, I wish the devs expanded a bit on this and at least added some texts specific to Jordan's exam of a technical virgin whose continued sexual conduct has otherwise attained the level of (confirmed) urban legends, or added some events featuring a 'pious' succubus/incubus Temple service.
Wow wow wow.

Wow.

Dogbrain

Sep 9, 2021
From Vrelnir's blogpost:

The new dance jobs are accessed through Charlie, who hesitates to offer more dangerous work to people they like. However, this dangerous work is also the more lucrative. Perhaps if Charlie knew how bad things were, they'd offer the PC a choice.
Has anyone figured out how to trigger this; how to inform Charlie?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to trigger this; how to inform Charlie?
I don't know if it involves informing Charlie, but you can access the "lucrative" job option by hearing at the temple about someone having gone missing after unlocking the Dancing job (you may need to be an initiate first), then choosing the new option that appears when asking for a Dancing job.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2017
Is the golden brooch at that fancy party Jordan send you too? Its the only thing I've got left and the wiki doesn't say where it is... I can't go there any more because I rescued the kid, so I hope not.

Also The wiki sez you can ask Jordan about the Ivory Wraith, but I've gotten the Schism achievement on this char, and haven't got the option to ask.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Is the golden brooch at that fancy party Jordan send you too? Its the only thing I've got left and the wiki doesn't say where it is... I can't go there any more because I rescued the kid, so I hope not.
The brooch is randomly found when looking around the manor between dance sessions, similar to how you find the missing initiate.
I previously asked on the discord, and they said you should still be able to still do the manor party dance job after saving the initiate. I haven't confirmed it myself though, as you can only do the dance job once a week.

Jun 25, 2017
The brooch is randomly found when looking around the manor between dance sessions, similar to how you find the missing initiate.
I previously asked on the discord, and they said you should still be able to still do the manor party dance job after saving the initiate. I haven't confirmed it myself though, as you can only do the dance job once a week.
I haven't got the option since I saved the the kid. I can do the stand 300$ job but not the manor job.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Do someone know if the dev have something like a patreon , i'm not really knowledgable of that kind of stuff but, this game is damn nice, and have been quit often updated so was wanting to give a litle something in return.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, NOW I wanna let Sydney be as aware as I am.
Gotta grind her awareness stat to 7/7 like meeee~~~~
1646212937510.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey. I dropped this game about a year ago. How much content have they added since then? Was there any overhauls?
Lotsa' new stuff, all of 'em good for sure.
Dunno if you were there when the clothes overhaul was made (temperature shenanigans)
Or the combat stuff too. (can select targets now)

Reactions: GroupSession

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Do someone know if the dev have something like a patreon , i'm not really knowledgable of that kind of stuff but, this game is damn nice, and have been quit often updated so was wanting to give a litle something in return.
Links are in the OP (the very first post on page 1). Check the subscribestar

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
An idea keeps rattling in my head, but I have no idea if it's interesting to anyone but me - naming main character. At the basic level, you'd just have the ability to type it in and "Your name is <whatever>" would appear on your characteristics tab. Maybe a composition book could be in your room, and examining it'd let your write / change your name on the cover? Even if not acknowledged by any characters in the game, it might make things a little more immersive, and give players who run multiple characters an in-game way of naming them.

A level beyond that would be a setting to play third-person and have the experience of guiding a character instead of becoming one, with their name used when appropriate. Stuff like "He grasps <name>'s panties in his right hand. He positions his cock in front of <his/her> mouth." This would be a lot more work due to the tense and possessive weirdness of the English language.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
An idea keeps rattling in my head, but I have no idea if it's interesting to anyone but me - naming main character. At the basic level, you'd just have the ability to type it in and "Your name is <whatever>" would appear on your characteristics tab. Maybe a composition book could be in your room, and examining it'd let your write / change your name on the cover? Even if not acknowledged by any characters in the game, it might make things a little more immersive, and give players who run multiple characters an in-game way of naming them.

A level beyond that would be a setting to play third-person and have the experience of guiding a character instead of becoming one, with their name used when appropriate. Stuff like "He grasps <name>'s panties in his right hand. He positions his cock in front of <his/her> mouth." This would be a lot more work due to the tense and possessive weirdness of the English language.
just imagine your characters name ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
personally savefile names are good enough for distinction between multiple characters

Reactions: kcj300

LawdStalker

Jan 9, 2018
Any idea when or what will the next update be about? Want to replay again but don't want to miss a good update
From vrelnir blog:
Bathory666 has been working on Sirris' adult shop, which will be the focus of the next update, along with associated accoutrements.
Updates are released monthly/bi-monthly, so it will probably be this month.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes