Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
I've had my settings to have the max potential, but I can never get a double vag, double anal and blowjob at the same time.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Okay, some things I would like to see in the game, in no particular order.
Pregnancy - the natural result of all those creampies, unless something in the water has inflicted permanent sterility on everyone.
NPC hermaphrodites - because I find the idea of being both father and mother with one love interest hot.
Multiple orgasm consensual sex sessions - because you can just keep masturbating as long as you want, why can't you have more fun with your LI?
Relaxed promiscuity on actions during consensual sex - because I've been pursuing my LI since day 1, now that I've wormed my way in I want to do more then just lie there like a sex doll.
Actual self-defence training - because I want to knock out my attackers, instead of just having them run off.
The ability to move out - because the 'rent' demands get ridiculous real fast.
Added to the above, the ability to have a LI move in with you.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Pregnancy - the natural result of all those creampies, unless something in the water has inflicted permanent sterility on everyone.
likely just about a hell to put into this game in particular but is worked on due to the sheer demand
NPC hermaphrodites - because I find the idea of being both father and mother with one love interest hot.
don't expect that ever, the PC is supposed to be one-of-a-kind oddity by being a herm
Multiple orgasm consensual sex sessions - because you can just keep masturbating as long as you want, why can't you have more fun with your LI?
has to do with how the encounter system is made currently, but this could be possibly introduced when it gets reworked

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
From having looked extensively at the code, I can say that a lot of the requests people have for this game would require a major re-write. There is one opponent and everyone else is merely decoration; when the main opponent is resolved, everyone is resolved. It's because the core combat engine is now a piece of legacy software that should be completely re-written; they have been tweaking it but I think it's really a case of "you can't get there from here."

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
From having looked extensively at the code, I can say that a lot of the requests people have for this game would require a major re-write. There is one opponent and everyone else is merely decoration; when the main opponent is resolved, everyone is resolved. It's because the core combat engine is now a piece of legacy software that should be completely re-written; they have been tweaking it but I think it's really a case of "you can't get there from here."
Ah what a shame but deep down I kinda had the feeling that his was the issue, otherwise we would have already got some of those features specially the NPC herms.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Ah what a shame but deep down I kinda had the feeling that his was the issue, otherwise we would have already got some of those features specially the NPC herms.
This is what I've been saying for ages. The sex combat is based on a female receptive paperdoll and a male insertive opponent and the encounter simulations kinda make sense when played that way. Everything else is just decorations with comical effects at times: female assailants with strapons, penis fucked by asses and cumming multiple times like yea, that's how dicks behave, just stand erect passively like dildos with suction bases stuck to a wall.

For this game to be a truly sandboxy experience encompassing all sex configurations, including those fantastic herms, the sex engine should include sex actions specific to male anatomy and physiology on the PCs part, as well as female-specific actions and behaviours on NPCs parts. Not to mention more assertive actions for the PC, regardless of whether they're submissive or bratty. Why don't they have any say on the pace of the encounter (edging doesn't really work, a single opponent sex is usually resolved in three, four turns - the longer sessions involve multiple participants, as if their individual arousals are combined into that of one creature, just with multiple appendages, like octopus tentacles), orifice swap, etc? I know the engine can be overdone to the point of becoming a boring list of available positions, partners, pieces of clothing, limbs and holes, as is the case with LT, where it doesn't really matter how you choose to fuck, it quickly becomes depressingly soulless and mechanical... but at the moment the sex in Degrees of Lewdity leaves a lot to be desired in this department. Text-based games have their hard limitations, I guess.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
pregnancy has been super demand request for over 2 yrs now and its still been under development, even i requested this at the early stage of DoL(degrees of lewdity) versions.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Okay, some things I would like to see in the game, in no particular order.
Relaxed promiscuity on actions during consensual sex - because I've been pursuing my LI since day 1, now that I've wormed my way in I want to do more then just lie there like a sex doll.
Actual self-defence training - because I want to knock out my attackers, instead of just having them run off.
The ability to move out - because the 'rent' demands get ridiculous real fast.
Added to the above, the ability to have a LI move in with you.
yes i will like to be bruce lee in this game too, but i bet will be some mind numbing grinding thing to achieve. Also multiple orgasm , or combining self defense with multiple orgasm to leave NPC KO by draining them with sex and orgasms. though i think we already have this? but will be nice PC just makes everyone orgasm so much they just faint leaving PC to collect the goods, cloth , money , jewelry, even artifacts! xD
I also like the Futanari NPC options for significant others.

about moving out, you can, to the farm, but it will bring unwanted consequences with Baily... and maybe Robin if you are the protector, not sure though.

Things i want to see in game:

By the way speaking about moving to the farm, I will like to see, someday, if it's possible, to take a significant other NPC to move to the farm as well, or all of them, to have your harem! xD well not really... i mean Robin, Kyler and Whitney to live with PC at the farm, making this NPCs actually do something to win money other than selling lemonade, stalking or bulling, like guard tower watch, hunting lurkers and general farm activities... maybe too much to handle , but will make a heck of a fun time at the farm...

Option to SELL wardrobe item, i have like tons platform heels i don't use and disposing them feels sacrilegious!

Horse/centaur Gang bang, if we have a dog/wolf one, why not a horse one? and i am asking this not because the lewd of the act, and yes, poor PC probably will faint or get run to the hospital, but really! pleasuring horses one by one is annoying and time consuming at the farm; and you have to do it or else PC wont work the fields as for PC reliving their farm animals comes first.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2019
pregnancy has been super demand request for over 2 yrs now and its still been under development, even i requested this at the early stage of DoL(degrees of lewdity) versions.
Look at the update. Do you see how most of the update was coded by people who are not Vrelnir? That's what people do when they really want something added to a freeware Twine game. Funny that, in all these years, none of the people who have cried for pregnancy have offered their services.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes