swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Avoiding sexual acts... are we playing the same game? lol.
I said it was the hardest form to maintain. To do so, you need to not be lewd in a game called "Degrees of Lewdity".

does anyone know when the next updates releases?
From what I saw on the Discord server (link in OP), it looks like they just started bug-testing it, and will post it on the blog in a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300
Jun 12, 2021
I said it was the hardest form to maintain. To do so, you need to not be lewd in a game called "Degrees of Lewdity".

From what I saw on the Discord server (link in OP), it looks like they just started bug-testing it, and will post it on the blog in a few days.
thy <3 :love:

Oct 6, 2019
if playing the angel transformation rout is so hard, can this particular transformation get a perk that will make the enemy cum faster so to end the encounter quickly? it's already hard enough to not lose virginity in this path. maybe tied with the forgive move to make it easier with the codding. something that draw those gang bang encunters to turn the attacker from stimulated to horny, just saying.
By the time you are able to get the full angel transformation, not getting fucked right in the pussy should be a fairly easy thing to accomplish. Just be sure to have the willpower to not get literally fucked by an orgasm.

Oct 6, 2019
You can still max out the lewd stats with the angel transformation. Just wear the holy pendant to bed every night, and the purity boost from just being an angel with the pendant will keep you pure as the driven snow even after flashing your genitals, tribbing a married woman and going down on a horse every day.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Does body size limit or change lewd acts ingame?
The main thing I remember is you can't carry Whitney and throw them into the pool for the achievement without a max sized body with approximately max Physique. There are certain events that you won't succeed at with a max-sized body versus a small body, but I don't think they block you from any achievements. You don't need to pick the max body size every time, but you need to pick the max size at least once if you want to earn all the achievements.

Reactions: Granku

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
You can still max out the lewd stats with the angel transformation. Just wear the holy pendant to bed every night, and the purity boost from just being an angel with the pendant will keep you pure as the driven snow even after flashing your genitals, tribbing a married woman and going down on a horse every day.
ah! that is something i didn't know, so basically you saying to make a pajama with the holy pendant and go to bed with it, right? will try that, thanks!

it's angel boy, have lost every virginity in all parts exempt penis, though will gladly change anal for penis, to fug every hole imaginable, but the game is not design that way. as a girl it must be way more difficult, i try to play as futanari but to keep pure is nearly impossible as such, having two virginity to guard, pussy and penis. so i give up on that game and continue the one i started as a boy.

and yes i have angel transformation and also lewdity to max, a angel with the body of a demon actually, but i have to spend hours in the church to regain purity as every little thing chops down purity. i am glad that having lactic breast and people sucking on them don't chops down purity as the other way around, which makes sense as if your pure all your fluids should be as well, and BTW pure milk should sell higher in the market; just saying. seriously! Angel transformation should have more perks to even consider choosing that path, as is utterly annoying to maintain, but the truth is i just like the angel wings and the halo... I try to lose it once but load a save and continue angel... guess i got used to seeing my MC as angel and can't see them in another way.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.7.2 is up on my blog. It includes work for skilled dancers, and properly simulates NPC clothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

love the game has a lot of the stuff i like
i just hope pregnancy gets added at some point if not I'd still rub one out to it (y)
I'm glad you're enjoying it! Pregnancy is planned.

Aug 4, 2018
Link to 0.3.7.2

Changelog:
  • Charlie will now offer work to accomplished dancers. They give a different job if they dislike the PC.
  • Added a couple of location-dependant dance events.
  • Added a quest at the temple.
  • Added setting randomisation to the Quick Start/Quick Edit tab in settings, extending the preset system. Thanks to Lollipop Scythe.
  • Added hair randomisation and saved sets. Saved sets can be added to new and existing outfit sets, allowing the player to change their hairstyle with each outfit. Thanks to Lollipop Scythe.
  • Nicknames now take modelling fame into account. Thanks to oyea.
  • Added a combat menu adjacent to the next button during combat. Thanks to Jimmy.
  • Tired PCs will now half-close their eyes. Thanks to lifeAnime.
  • Added lime green and light grey eye colour/contacts. Thanks to lifeAnime.
  • The nurse at the pharmacy now sells custom contact lenses. Thanks to lifeAnime.
  • Overhauled the pill code and bedroom pill UI. Thanks to lifeAnime.
  • Added an antique.
  • Added the search bar and "All" shop category. Thanks to Lollipop Scythe.
  • Clothes can now be displaced in swarm, tentacle and struggle encounters. Thanks to Quin2k.
  • Clarified the unlock requirements for feat boosts. Thanks to Quin2k.
  • Maxing arousal while dancing will now cause the PC to orgasm, with outcomes depending on the PC's skill, shoes, lewdity, and traits. Can be dangerous in some locations. Thanks to Nicky Lassandri.
  • The PC's limbs should now reset more intelligently when an NPC is defeated. Thanks to Rukarin.
  • Added seasonal beer choice to the cafe, and a beer icon. Thanks to Luna.
  • Added "tending yield factor" to settings, which controls the amount of produce grown with the tending skill. Thanks to shun.
  • Anal fingering of the PC by NPCs now has more involved mechanics, and can be prevented. Thanks to Combat_wombat.
  • Leighton can now react to the PC's arousal during pussy inspection. Thanks to TreeFrogSoup.
  • Added the curly pigtails and sailor buns side hairstyles. Thanks to Mira.
  • The curtain fringe style is now represented on encounter sprites. Thanks to Myoran.
  • Added a stat counter for pills taken. Thanks to khovel.
  • Added the undershirt, baseball shirt, baseball shorts, and baseball cap to the clothing shop. Art courtesy of namelessone.
  • Generic NPCs can now be virgins. Thanks to hwp.
  • Adjusted the art for the belly dancer's bottoms, belly dancer's top, board shorts, booty jorts, breeches, catsuit bottoms, chapette breeches, chinos, long cut skirt, short cut skirt, cycle shorts, diving bottoms, gothic trousers, jorts, keyhole skirt, long skirt, maid skirt, miniskirt, moon pajama bottoms, star pajama bottoms, retro trousers, Christmas skirt, Christmas trousers, chastity belt, and gold chastity belt, adding damage states where missing and fixing clipping issues, with more significant changes to the belly dancer set. Art courtesy of KG.
  • Added the belly dancer's veil to the clothing shop. Art courtesy of KG.
  • The Characteristics overlay now describes how large your breasts appear after taking clothing into account. Thanks to hwp.
  • Adjusted and reimplemented the Cum dump/Cumoisseur scene at Remy's estate.
  • Added winter variants for the promenade, alley, industrial alley, and night monster lair location art. Art courtesy of Swaggy Bookshelf.
  • Added a cheat to the cheats menu to reset an NPC's virginity. Thanks to hwp.
  • Added the "Life of the Party," "Belle of the Ball," and "Breaking the Stone" feats.
  • Thanks to braymann for preparing code for the inclusion of cows and bulls in the future.
  • Thanks to hwp and Lollipop Scythe for performance improvements.
  • Thanks to lifeAnime for a debug tool.
  • Thanks to Jimmy, note leven, Lollipop Scythe, khovel, and Rukarin for code improvements.
  • Improved tending code, and the code responsible for NPCs interacting with your clothes during encounters, among other code improvements. Thanks to hwp.
Thanks to Bathory666 for the following additions and improvements:
  • Face masks can now protect the mouth, as appropriate to the item.
  • Added the "ask to keep your mask on" and "remove mask" actions.
  • Surgical masks and gags now have the "covered" trait, protecting them against penetration, kissing and breast sucking.
  • NPCs can thrust against your mask, damaging it.
  • Added surgical mask sprites for damage states, and combat sprites.
  • Angry NPCs might damage your mask if you prevent them from removing it.
Thanks to oyea for coding the following scenes:
  • Added an infirmary to the school. The player will be taken here instead of the hospital after passing out on school grounds. They can also visit it during the day for medical assistance, or sneak in at night to steal drugs. Written by YetAnotherUser.
  • Added an alternate ending to Harper's lap kissing scene at the asylum. Written by Mist.
  • Added a scene when working the fields with Alex in the summer. Written by DMGM69.
  • Added a scene with Whitney to the school hallways, and a new option when they grope the player during an exam.
  • Eden will no longer be as forgiving upon catching the player after they've been away from the cabin for too long. Written by Necro.
  • Some named NPCs now have more unique responses to certain bodywriting. Written by Necro and Conhue.
Thanks to PurityGuy for the following additions and improvements.
  • NPC clothing is now properly simulated, with NPCs dressing more appropriately to their location, role, and the weather.
  • The PC can attempt to undress NPCs during encounters. Requires promiscuity 2 during consensual encounters.
  • Updated scenes that referenced NPCs unzipping their flies or lifting their skirts, to take the new clothes into account
  • Added support for NPC crossdressing.
  • The PC can now interact with female monster's breasts, and some may even lactate should lactation be involved. Wolfgirl milk progresses the wolf transformation.
  • NPC chests now begin most encounters clothed, and their clothes must be displaced before their chests can be interacted with.
  • Added some action flavour text for female NPCs relating to their breasts.
  • Entering the plinth room while being hunted by the ancient threat will now reset the Wraith's hunt, so you don't need to wait around.
  • Brought non-bodypart skill checks to the same level at tending, making temporary bonuses and modifiers impact more than just skill changes.
  • Thanks to hwp, oyea, and Lollipop Scythe for help with NPC clothes.
  • Minor code improvements.
Thanks to Crimson Tide for the following additions and improvements:
  • Added a new "difficulty" option that hides all stats text, like + Stress. Affects skill checks, warnings, comments and reminders. Disabled by default.
  • Added tooltips to the characteristics menu, giving details on what is causing specific skill modifiers.
  • Added an escape button should the PC find themselves in a bugged passage, which would previously result in a softlock.
  • Added a forced masturbation scene to the underwater prison.
  • The ancient threat can now assault the farm during Remy's raids.
  • The chatting students in the library can mention blood moons, and also have a small chance of hiding an ancient secret.
  • Bailey's thugs now acknowledge your underground nickname if you have one.
  • Added the number of times you've been possessed to the statistics menu.
  • Code improvements.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That was in the 3.6 as well...no idea as it doesn't seem to do anything obvious sadly. Also, the PC seems to be one hell of a limber lad if he's able to do autofellatio when masturbating. Please tell me that's not a bug and just good skill.

Jan 17, 2022
That was in the 3.6 as well...no idea as it doesn't seem to do anything obvious sadly. Also, the PC seems to be one hell of a limber lad if he's able to do autofellatio when masturbating. Please tell me that's not a bug and just good skill.
Should be a skill thing I mean it is physically possible so why the hell not

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes