Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Speaking of Bailey: Whenever Bailey comes over for the weekly payment I get "Pay/Refuse/Seduce". Whenever I pick Seduce, Bailey tells me to fork over the money instead - what are the conditions to "succeed" with that option? What scenario is it for?

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Speaking of Bailey: Whenever Bailey comes over for the weekly payment I get "Pay/Refuse/Seduce". Whenever I pick Seduce, Bailey tells me to fork over the money instead - what are the conditions to "succeed" with that option? What scenario is it for?
You can't seduce Bailey on payday. You can do it on the day before (If Sunday then Saturday) by talking to Bailey in the office. Although successfully doing so will only delay the payday by 1 day.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
To succeed you have make them cum before you succumb to the pain they will inflict upon you.
It is essential to have good grades in English and Science.
As soon you have a chance, "Apologize"! Just do it!
Then it is your choice: make them cum or beat them to pulp.

When I started my current game, B/C-ish grades in English and Science were enough to pull it of. That may have changed in the meantime. Body size is also an important factor.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You can't seduce Bailey on payday. You can do it on the day before (If Sunday then Saturday) by talking to Bailey in the office. Although successfully doing so will only delay the payday by 1 day.
Are we talking about the same game??
You can only seduce Bailey on payday. There is no other meaningful interaction with this asshole.
Whenever you succeed, payday is delayed by 7 days.
You can delay payday infinitely by trying to not meeting Bailey. But there is no such thing as "delay by 1 day".

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Are we talking about the same game??
You can only seduce Bailey on payday. There is no other meaningful interaction with this asshole.
Whenever you succeed, payday is delayed by 7 days.
You can delay payday infinitely by trying to not meeting Bailey. But there is no such thing as "delay by 1 day".
Yes You Can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is it better to keep the decays or is it easier when you check the "never decay" option?
I don't really know what control stat does in combat so I just used the never decay one for now.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is it better to keep the decays or is it easier when you check the "never decay" option?
I don't really know what control stat does in combat so I just used the never decay one for now.
if you're talking about the "do you reflect (sth sth)" thing you can set in attitudes, if you set stats to never decay, it's about promiscuity, exhibitionism and deviancy
so you can permanently max them out and that way you can't regain control through these anymore

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
if you're talking about the "do you reflect (sth sth)" thing you can set in attitudes, if you set stats to never decay, it's about promiscuity, exhibitionism and deviancy
so you can permanently max them out and that way you can't regain control through these anymore
Yeah that one.
I've no idea what control does in combat at all.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Depends what you're doing. If you lose all your control you will faint after combat and having no decay makes it harder to get control back as there are few good ways to gain control. If you want the high stats and can manage the control loss, no decay is good but if you find it too hard to get control and pass out after each encounter decay is better. That's why the game drops you to "normal" mode from hard if you get a "bad end".

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Depends what you're doing. If you lose your all control you will faint after combat and having no decay makes it harder to get control back as there are few good ways to gain control. If you want the high stats and can manage the control loss, no decay is good but if you find it too hard to get control and pass out after each encounter decay is better. That's why the game drops you to "normal" mode from hard if you get a "bad end".
Oh, so I can try spamming demand during combat to regain it then?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
"Raf-Raf, post: 7296897, member: 1835107"]
Yeah that one.
I've no idea what control does in combat at all.
[/QUOTE]
Umm... I've still not the foggiest what your are talking about?

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
full screen shot please or it didn't happen.
Literally just go to Bailey Office in the morning (7-9am) one day before your payment due, check the Journal if it says Bailey wants the payment on Sunday then go meet Bailey on Saturday morning and there should be an option to seduce, you need S ranking Attractiveness and Seduction to succeed tho. Making Bailey cums will yield that message.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes