Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.8.1 is up on my blog. It adds sex toys and an adult shop, as well as Whitney and Robin events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for spreading the word!
Great, heterochromia mode and fisting are now available.
And now I'll wait for maybe 2 - 3 more days 'coz I know there's always a bugfix update til' the last one.

Reactions: Owl_Mask

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so why not add impregnation and belly bludge for a change ? make it optional for those who are not into this. insert meme from madagascar : HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE!?
Patience, child.
The more you nag, the more they won't do it because they'll just be annoyed at you for asking the same thing over and over.

Now go out there and enjoy fisting and putting butt plugs for now to remove that impatience.

Reactions: Lewd_chan

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Seriously don't get all these people with their relentless obsession for adding their fetish into the game. There are hundreds of other games out there with whatever fetish you want (guaranteed for fucking pregnancy), so its not like people are starving for content. If there's a game you like and would like to see your fetish added, incessantly whining is not going to make the dev more likely to add it. If the dev doesn't want to add it, you move on. If they say they'll add it, just wait, bugging them each update is literally not going to incentivize them to work on implementing it faster. Literally basic common courtesy, I guess some things just arent that common anymore...

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes