LewdWolfy

Aug 28, 2019
Vrelnir Hi. Just wanna give a suggestion. I mean why cant PC move their penis to NPC's mouth when its consnsual sex? I just must wait 'till Robin suck PC's dick on their own will. Like.. Why NPC can move their penis to PC mouth, but PC cannot?
Will be really glad if u add this possibility)

Thanks for the game btw, the best text based one for me❤

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Vrelnir Hi. Just wanna give a suggestion. I mean why cant PC move their penis to NPC's mouth when its consnsual sex? I just must wait 'till Robin suck PC's dick on their own will. Like.. Why NPC can move their penis to PC mouth, but PC cannot?
Will be really glad if u add this possibility)

Thanks for the game btw, the best text based one for me❤
That is just because DoL was originally intended to be a submissive wet dream simulator, and so actions like being active or dominant like that were never really considered. It's just something that wasn't in the design plans.

But if recent updates are any indication, it seems that Vrelnir is slowly adding more and more options for "defiant" PC's or making the PC more of an active participant in encounters, giving more options like that for the consensual sex with the love interests, so maybe your suggestions may not be too far off.

LewdWolfy

Aug 28, 2019
That is just because DoL was originally intended to be a submissive wet dream simulator, and so actions like being active or dominant like that were never really considered. It's just something that wasn't in the design plans.

But if recent updates are any indication, it seems that Vrelnir is slowly adding more and more options for "defiant" PC's or making the PC more of an active participant in encounters, giving more options like that for the consensual sex with the love interests, so maybe your suggestions may not be too far off.
Yeah, i mean even so shy and submissive Robin with low confidence stat can be active. Also PC can move penis to ass/pussy which is even more dominant than just encouraging/asking for a blowjob

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
there is no dominance stat
the PC can't dominate
there's the submissivness stat, and an unsubmissive PC is defiant, not dominant
use cheat mode once in life and check what stats could be changed
there is "dominance" stat. that could be maxed but without any affect on game....
sad fact that game tags is tricked me and i wasted too much time on it already(on editing mostly... but sadly i can't remade that game for dom main...as it mean to made just new game...)
as THERE IS NONE tags about main char is SUB ONLY...
but besides it says female dom/female protag | male dom/male protag...
that sounds like PLAYER could be DOM.(besides ofc it sounds same for player could choose be sub).......

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
Best of luck to you finding another game! Sorry this one didn't work for you.
i'm out of luck...
as there is games
a lot of them... but those games is grindfests or textwalls without single pic or some time both of it mixed...
any advices for game with at least some pictures. dom main. free choice of genders and constant modifincations of it. on both mc and others. and "freedom"

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
use cheat mode once in life and check what stats could be changed
there is "dominance" stat. that could be maxed but without any affect on game....
sad fact that game tags is tricked me and i wasted too much time on it already(on editing mostly... but sadly i can't remade that game for dom main...as it mean to made just new game...)
as THERE IS NONE tags about main char is SUB ONLY...
but besides it says female dom/female protag | male dom/male protag...
that sounds like PLAYER could be DOM.(besides ofc it sounds same for player could choose be sub).......
Certain NPCs have a Dominance stat, which tracks how controlling they are of the Player. The Player has a Submissiveness stat, which when low makes them more Defiant, but the Player does not have a Dominance stat themself. I can see how the tags might have mislead you, if you were just going by them.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
i'm out of luck...
as there is games
a lot of them... but those games is grindfests or textwalls without single pic or some time both of it mixed...
any advices for game with at least some pictures. dom main. free choice of genders and constant modifincations of it. on both mc and others. and "freedom"
You can try Lifeplay.
It's basically a life simulator like The Sims.
You can play as a male, female or futa (the game calls them shemales or trans, but they're full futa, meaning penis and vagina).
It's mostly sandbox, there's little questing, but each day there's lots of events triggering.
You can be a total sub, a total dom, nice or an asshole,have a wife and be faithful, have an harem, whatever.
It is a 3D game so you'll need a good PC to run at max settings, but you can customize pretty much anything on your character (and customize NPCs to your liking).
Also, easily moddable (as it its developed specifically for that)

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone have Robin's Haloween save? with female PC

I want threesome event but fail to get Robin love interest in time :cry:

kingmich

May 21, 2017
You wanna play a dom? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
<Insert JJJ's laugh GIF>

Well you can only dom-kinda during consensual ones, this game isn't designed to be that way.
They designed it to be YOU trying your best to survive in this corrupted city.

Although the game right now currently feels like paradise 'coz everything's too easy now.
I used to call this the Dark Souls of smut games before but now? Not even close to it.

You're better off playing Lilith's throne if you want that kind o' thing tbh.
this might seem off topic but THANK YOU i never even knew about this game before and im loving playing it tbh so thank you raf raf

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes