Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
E até mesmo PC masculinos engravidar NPCs, como Robin ou até Black Wolf
Eu queria que o PC engravidassem dos seus interesses amorosos, dentre outros.
Afinal, se seu personagem (PC) for do sexo feminino, ela provavelmente ovula, tem útero e é capaz de gerar uma criança que não seja uma larva mutante
Oh don't worry, pregnancy WILL come and all we have to do is wait~~~
Let us wait in peace while we huff that sweet copium too but yeah, it IS going to come someday.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
So I might be biased asking this question here obviously, but I'll give it a go anyways: in your opinion, do you think DoL is one of the best adult text-based games out there, like top 3? Do you know of another game that does what DoL do but better?

When you look at the whole of gameplay and preference customization, custom 2D sprites that change based your clothing etc (and are animated!), writing and number of different options and activities that you can partake in, NPC's... maybe you could say that some other game like TiTS does one element better, but on the whole I don't think any game has matched the sheer freedom that DoL offers.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So I might be biased asking this question here obviously, but I'll give it a go anyways: in your opinion, do you think DoL is one of the best adult text-based games out there, like top 3? Do you know of another game that does what DoL do but better?

When you look at the whole of gameplay and preference customization, custom 2D sprites that change based your clothing etc (and are animated!), writing and number of different options and activities that you can partake in, NPC's... maybe you could say that some other game like TiTS does one element better, but on the whole I don't think any game has matched the sheer freedom that DoL offers.
while simplistic, the way the graphics are they also let you enjoy the sex without paying too much attention to text, the highlights really help that too, which is really nice since, at least for me, focusing on big walls of text gets hard over time, especially when horny :p
I actually keep forgetting the game is so text based since the graphics accompany you throughout and the text doesn't get into pages of text walls like it does in likes of TiTS

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
is there are save somewhere with all feats unlocked?
i was able to edit things like feat points and even cheat menu is on without actual cheat flag
but thing is even that way i can't cheat feats itself....
as on new game it shows only my edited points but i can't spend it on anything exept "Random clothing"
so maybe someone knows the way to "enable" feat bonuses to appear for buying instead of being "????"(missing feats) by editing game more?
please

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
is there are save somewhere with all feats unlocked?
i was able to edit things like feat points and even cheat menu is on without actual cheat flag
but thing is even that way i can't cheat feats itself....
as on new game it shows only my edited points but i can't spend it on anything exept "Random clothing"
so maybe someone knows the way to "enable" feat bonuses to appear for buying instead of being "????"(missing feats) by editing game more?
please
There should be a save someone posted a few pages back iirc.
If not then the search function is a thing~~~

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
All Feats save for 0.3.7.4
Skipped providing a save for the last few updates cause the feats were especially easy, but figured I'd provide one for the current version.
286 Total VrelCoins if anyone is wondering.
ty for that save. and if you need know how to do feat points i can show line with it in file

There should be a save someone posted a few pages back iirc.
If not then the search function is a thing~~~
well as u can see i found it)
ty too

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ty for that save. and if you need know how to do feat points i can show line with it in file

well as u can see i found it)
ty too

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018

I haven't played all of them, I'm sure, but it's definitely one of the best. For me, it's also one of the most satisfying. I don't know just how over the moon I'm going to be when preg is properly in. I'm very interested in trying out being a breeding cow. Caught my attention ever since the game suggested it. I assume that means when my character creates little cows on the underground farm, Remy will probably take them to be raised into good new cattle. Maybe he'd sell a few to other underground farms, though I probably wouldn't be privy to that knowledge. And I guess I'm assuming children would be affected by your transformations. Maybe some children would be normal despite you being a demonic harpy.
Anywho~ definitely in the top 10, probably top 5, and just maybe top 3. DoL is a really great game, and the developer is hardworking and reliable, too. :giggle:

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
Good luck surviving but then again, the world's your oyster now with all the vrel coins~~~
upgrades is actually kinda limited... so without tweaking... lots of coins is unnecessary
but i also know how to "tweak" limits..so i could use all coins)
and as i said. cheat menu works for me without blocking achievements

but it's weird as with all maxed stats and everything......
(i mean primary maxed dominance and 0 sub)
game plays like it didn't see my stats... and my char is limited to just 2 poses in any "act"....
is that normal? how much progress i need to do to actually play "dominating" character
i mean have max dom character pinned down by everyone who wants
and in descriptions i read "weak" even with every possible stat maxed.. it's absurd

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
upgrades is actually kinda limited... so without tweaking... lots of coins is unnecessary
but i also know how to "tweak" limits..so i could use all coins)
and as i said. cheat menu works for me without blocking achievements

but it's weird as with all maxed stats and everything......
(i mean primary maxed dominance and 0 sub)
game plays like it didn't see my stats... and my char is limited to just 2 poses in any "act"....
is that normal? how much progress i need to do to actually play "dominating" character
i mean have max dom character pinned down by everyone who wants
and in descriptions i read "weak" even with every possible stat maxed.. it's absurd
You wanna play a dom? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
<Insert JJJ's laugh GIF>

Well you can only dom-kinda during consensual ones, this game isn't designed to be that way.
They designed it to be YOU trying your best to survive in this corrupted city.

Although the game right now currently feels like paradise 'coz everything's too easy now.
I used to call this the Dark Souls of smut games before but now? Not even close to it.

You're better off playing Lilith's throne if you want that kind o' thing tbh.

Last edited:

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
You wanna play a dom? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
<Insert JJJ's laugh GIF>

Well you can only dom-kinda during consensual ones, this game isn't designed to be that way.
They designed it to be YOU trying your best to survive in this corrupted city.

Although the game right now currently feels like paradise 'coz everything's too easy now.
I used to call this the Dark Souls of smut games before but now? Not even close to it.

You're better off playing Lilith's throne if you want that kind o' thing tbh.
so u say stats
have ZERO affect on "most" of gameplay?
wow... what the point in it then...
how game could ignore stats that is kinda not easy(i mean i have no idea how) to up by any legit way
like why even put dom stat in..
if game won't recognizing it as it expected to?
then what the point in character creation ?
why game isn't visual novel about just submissivness with established character?
why it have "rpg" elements that don't even fit in author's sight of game and don't "work"
is there are chance to get reply direcly from author here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eve de Rothchild

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so u say stats
have ZERO affect on "most" of gameplay?
wow... what the point in it then...
how game could ignore stats that is kinda not easy(i mean i have no idea how) to up by any legit way
like why even put dom stat in..
if game won't recognizing it as it expected to?
then what the point in character creation ?
why game isn't visual novel about just submissivness with established character?
why it have "rpg" elements that don't even fit in author's sight of game and don't "work"
is there are chance to get reply direcly from author here?
No no, the stats are still affecting a lot of things.
All I'm saying is that you will never be in the top when it comes to everything non-consensual related.
It's a grindy one for sure but it's not that hard, only tedious.

You can only submit or resist, that's pretty much the whole point of the game.
Either submit and blend in or do your best to resist being one of the many corrupted folk in this city.

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
No no, the stats are still affecting a lot of things.
All I'm saying is that you will never be in the top when it comes to everything non-consensual related.
It's a grindy one for sure but it's not that hard, only tedious.

You can only submit or resist, that's pretty much the whole point of the game.
Either submit and blend in or do your best to resist being one of the many corrupted folk in this city.
how DOMINATION stat could AFFECT things if you CAN'T even DOMINATE...
seriously... that game should be just novel with submissive character without any rpg elements.......
having 0 in sub and maxed dom... for me DID NOTHING.......
i expected game have at least some degree of REAL damn freedom that is AFFECTED by stats....
kinda sad to see such deep bestiality/transforming/etc game just wasted(at least for me) by author descision to focus on submissive role
and you say "corrupted city" but what the point in it if player can't even become "top" of chain in that corruption........
that's just sad...

• Angry
Reactions: Fuzzcat

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
seriously... that game should be just novel with submissive character without any rpg elements.......
i expected game have at least some degree of REAL damn freedom that is AFFECTED by stats....
kinda sad to see such deep bestiality/transforming/etc game just wasted(at least for me) by author descision to focus on submissive role
and you say "corrupted city" but what the point in it if player can't even become "top" of chain in that corruption........
that's just sad...
That's the point of it, they want you to feel as a lowly person trying to keep up.
Not a person coming from the lowest slowly climbing to reach the highest point.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that vision of this game either but I still play it 'coz it's unique on its own.

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
That's the point of it, they want you to feel as a lowly person trying to keep up.
Not a person coming from the lowest slowly climbing to reach the highest point.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that vision of this game either but I still play it 'coz it's unique on its own.
eeh as i said.... with such point game should be just a vn without any given freedom....
and it seems now i just go and delete all files from my pc)
as i don't like "subbing" and it be waste of time to even read what game could give as plot
ty for chat

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
eeh as i said.... with such point game should be just a vn without any given freedom....
and it seems now i just go and delete all files from my pc)
as i don't like "subbing" and it be waste of time to even read what game could give as plot
ty for chat
A'ight, good luck on your search for new games~~~
It already seems like a VN on its own given how it's a text-based game in the first place with us writing our own story instead of the usual VNs where we spam skip just to get to the fun times like most VNs I keep seeing nowadays...

"Played for the gameplay, stayed for the plot" is the new motto now.

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
I noticed this while looking at the blog post today

This update adds work for skilled dancers, and properly simulates NPC clothing. It also includes PC clothing improvements, adds an infirmary to the school, and further develops the ancient threat.

The new dance jobs are accessed through Charlie, who hesitates to offer more dangerous work to people they like. However, this dangerous work is also the more lucrative. Perhaps if Charlie knew how bad things were, they'd offer the PC a choice.

Charlie's dance jobs are one of the oldest items on the to-do list. I intended to include them soon after I first shared the game, around 0.1.5 or so. Initial feedback disrupted that plan, as there were many other parts of the game that needed attention. It feels good to have gotten around to it at last.

NPC clothing has also been planned for a long time. They should now dress appropriate to their role, and the weather. Their tops need displacing before their chests can be accessed, similar to genitals, which should change the flow of encounters. The PC can take the initiative and undress NPCs themselves.

The ancient threat's difficulty now takes longer to ramp up, giving the PC more chance to protect themselves. However, the threat has also asserted itself through more of the world. Ideally, the threat should be a danger everywhere, aside from those holy locations where it cannot tread.

A big thanks to all the contributors. Bathory666 has been working on Sirris' adult shop, which will be the focus of the next update, along with associated accoutrements.

Edit: Updated to 0.3.7.3, fixing bugs.
Edit 2: Updated to 0.3.7.4, fixing more bugs.

• Thanks to lifeAnime for code improvements, and a debug feature.
  • Thanks to Jimmy and note leven for code improvements.
Balance Changes
  • Tentacles will deal less damage to masks when moving to the PC's mouth. Thanks to Bathory666.
Bug Fixes
  • The Danube dance job will now correctly describe the level of audience interest needed to remain safe.
  • The PC will now dress proprely after stripping on the stage during the Danube dance job
  • Fixed issue with the insecurity increase display, if the PC had max insecurity of 1000. Thanks to Jimmy.
  • Fixed an issue with beast characters. Thanks to note leven.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented chest binders displaying correctly on some systems. Thanks to note leven.
  • Phalluses should no longer phase through masks. Thanks to Bathory666.
  • Fixed a layering issue with beast handjobs for muzzles, gags, and facemasks. Thanks to Bathory666.
  • Fixed an undefined penis description at the strip club. Thanks to Bathory666.
  • Fixed a broken link found during the Domus dance job.
  • Thanks to Jimmy for pronoun corrections and typo fixes.
Thanks to lifeAnime for the following fixes:
  • Fixed an issue that caused slowdown on some devices.
  • Fixed an image path issue.
  • Fixed an issue with penis growth pills.
  • Fixed a text issue when certain named NPCs admire the PC's bodywriting. Thanks to oyea.
  • The school nurse will prescribe more than one pill during a playthrough. Thanks to oyea.

• NPCs will no longer lose their virginity by penetrating someone with a strapon. Thanks to hwp.
  • NPCs will no longer try to remove their "naked". Thanks to hwp.
  • NPCs should no longer generate as naked, with bodyparts considered clothed. Thanks hwp.
Thanks to note leven for the following fixes:
  • Made sleep more comfy by removing big red error about pills and nulls.
  • Fixed a layering issue found during tentacle and swarm encounters.
  • Fixed a couple of issues with old saves.
  • Fixed a couple of issues with new saves.
  • Code adjustments.
  • Typo fixes, thanks to oyea.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I noticed this while looking at the blog post today

This update adds work for skilled dancers, and properly simulates NPC clothing. It also includes PC clothing improvements, adds an infirmary to the school, and further develops the ancient threat.

The new dance jobs are accessed through Charlie, who hesitates to offer more dangerous work to people they like. However, this dangerous work is also the more lucrative. Perhaps if Charlie knew how bad things were, they'd offer the PC a choice.

Charlie's dance jobs are one of the oldest items on the to-do list. I intended to include them soon after I first shared the game, around 0.1.5 or so. Initial feedback disrupted that plan, as there were many other parts of the game that needed attention. It feels good to have gotten around to it at last.

NPC clothing has also been planned for a long time. They should now dress appropriate to their role, and the weather. Their tops need displacing before their chests can be accessed, similar to genitals, which should change the flow of encounters. The PC can take the initiative and undress NPCs themselves.

The ancient threat's difficulty now takes longer to ramp up, giving the PC more chance to protect themselves. However, the threat has also asserted itself through more of the world. Ideally, the threat should be a danger everywhere, aside from those holy locations where it cannot tread.

A big thanks to all the contributors. Bathory666 has been working on Sirris' adult shop, which will be the focus of the next update, along with associated accoutrements.

Edit: Updated to 0.3.7.3, fixing bugs.
Edit 2: Updated to 0.3.7.4, fixing more bugs.

• Thanks to lifeAnime for code improvements, and a debug feature.
  • Thanks to Jimmy and note leven for code improvements.
Balance Changes
  • Tentacles will deal less damage to masks when moving to the PC's mouth. Thanks to Bathory666.
Bug Fixes
  • The Danube dance job will now correctly describe the level of audience interest needed to remain safe.
  • The PC will now dress proprely after stripping on the stage during the Danube dance job
  • Fixed issue with the insecurity increase display, if the PC had max insecurity of 1000. Thanks to Jimmy.
  • Fixed an issue with beast characters. Thanks to note leven.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented chest binders displaying correctly on some systems. Thanks to note leven.
  • Phalluses should no longer phase through masks. Thanks to Bathory666.
  • Fixed a layering issue with beast handjobs for muzzles, gags, and facemasks. Thanks to Bathory666.
  • Fixed an undefined penis description at the strip club. Thanks to Bathory666.
  • Fixed a broken link found during the Domus dance job.
  • Thanks to Jimmy for pronoun corrections and typo fixes.
Thanks to lifeAnime for the following fixes:
  • Fixed an issue that caused slowdown on some devices.
  • Fixed an image path issue.
  • Fixed an issue with penis growth pills.
  • Fixed a text issue when certain named NPCs admire the PC's bodywriting. Thanks to oyea.
  • The school nurse will prescribe more than one pill during a playthrough. Thanks to oyea.

• NPCs will no longer lose their virginity by penetrating someone with a strapon. Thanks to hwp.
  • NPCs will no longer try to remove their "naked". Thanks to hwp.
  • NPCs should no longer generate as naked, with bodyparts considered clothed. Thanks hwp.
Thanks to note leven for the following fixes:
  • Made sleep more comfy by removing big red error about pills and nulls.
  • Fixed a layering issue found during tentacle and swarm encounters.
  • Fixed a couple of issues with old saves.
  • Fixed a couple of issues with new saves.
  • Code adjustments.
  • Typo fixes, thanks to oyea.

Download normal version
Text only version
Android version
Already have that, Vrel loves mini bug fixes so you should always wait for at least a week and get the latest ver after releasing a new update.

Reactions: Dagoth Urgers

Kishuna

May 25, 2019
that's just sad...
I mean... Stats affect a lot in the game, and every stat has a myriad of scenarios to be useful. Even little things receive quite a bit of detail in the game. But... You kinda cheated and maxed out everything so...

That being said, everything is in relation to how you respond in terms of survival and corruption. As is the style of corruption games, it's not so much direct control as much as it how you respond and how you can respond.

For example, the dominant and submissive stats change a lot of the dialogue and tone of the scenes, which plays well into the roleplay of the game, even if the scenes themselves are more or less the same.

If you were you looking to have direct control, absolute freedom, and dominating others, then yeah, absolutely picked the wrong game, and kinda the wrong side of the genre. There are other games where you can corrupt others and sandbox dom, but this is definitely not one.

Best of luck to you finding another game! Sorry this one didn't work for you.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
that's just sad...
there is no dominance stat
the PC can't dominate
there's the submissivness stat, and an unsubmissive PC is defiant, not dominant

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes